It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how these things always match up with dates such as

April 20th
March 15th (the Ides of March)
Etc

Can't wait for summer 2011. This will be long forgotten.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Is David Bleach the guy in the video?
Who is this guy please?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

unless the threads are identical, deleting one would be a loss

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by BruceWayne
Is David Bleach the guy in the video?
Who is this guy please?

No

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
What if the actual event is wrong or being "hidden" by psyop - disinformation ... but the date (march 15) is REAL.

They do have weather and earthquake weapons. WHat if TPTB plan to trigger "an event" on that date and it is the date that they are trying to "memory hole".

Predicting the exact date of a polar shift would be nearly impossible unless you had information passed from alien or supernatural intelligence or you planned to trigger a different event yourself.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

there would be a violent magnetic AND gravitational event in case of a planetary flyby

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I think we are all focusing on the wrong things... (pole shifting, potential major earthquake). Those things could very well happen, but what we are forgetting is the one thing this entire world thrives on...Money. People with video's talking about pole shifts and earthquakes aren't having their video's removed.... It's the people who mentioned money who are being censored. (David and the mysterious female caller)
Calm your selves and think about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Draken

quite insane, AND doubtful

link   
So.. we have a mysterious woman caller.. of which no one actually heard on the show except this mystery guy, who has allegedly been arrested, but there is no proof of this.

And people are on board with this? I don't mind fantastical tales of doom, but it's kind of nice to have a bit of proof to back them up, or they are simply fiction.

link   

Originally posted by JarsCloutLife
reply to post by silentraptor

Just to inform you, C/2010 X1 (Elenin) is a comet - not a planet (as it states in the link you posted).

In addition, this comet is too small to cause any noticeable (let alone major) gravitational effects on planet earth.

Just for your info. "Elenin" take the first 3 letters, ELE = extinction level event. The last 3 letters NIN = Sumerian translation : "The Sumerian word NIN (Akkadian pronunciation: EREŠ) is the sign for "lady". Many goddesses are called NIN, such as DNIN.GAL "great lady", DÉ.NIN.GAL "lady of the great temple" or DEREŠ.KI.GAL, DNIN.TI."

This bit interests me..... The other personage using 'NIN' is the god Ninurta-(DNIN.URTA) who appears in Tablet I, and especially the Flood myth of Tablet XI.

Interesting name for that comet? dont you think...

source en.wikipedia.org...(cuneiform)

edit on 6-2-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Unique7

I dont think either of them are related to each other, i think david took advantage of a situation when it appeared. The lady that called in is not as relevant as Andrea Psoras in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
SN: We are speculating too much, and not looking at the facts. We, ourselves are causing a lot of misinformation and perpetuating it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nevertrustafart

You don't find it interesting that the both of them talked about the dollar crashing, and they seem to be the only ones being censored? You don't realize how serious the Fed takes their money and control? If we the people of the US stop using our own money, then the Fed loses all it's power. You think they are willing to let that happen?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Regarding the Extinction Level Event (ELE) I thought the same thing too when I first heard about the comet. But then I realized that it was just a coincidence (I think) because the astronomer's name is Leonid Elenin (en.wikipedia.org...).

Your link took me to the Nine Inch Nails wiki (great band) but I found what you were mentioning under disambiguation.

Always interesting stuff.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Wasnt it named after the dude who discovered it?

2nd

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by JarsCloutLife
reply to post by captiva

Regarding the Extinction Level Event (ELE) I thought the same thing too when I first heard about the comet. But then I realized that it was just a coincidence (I think) because the astronomer's name is Leonid Elenin (en.wikipedia.org...).

Your link took me to the Nine Inch Nails wiki (great band) but I found what you were mentioning under disambiguation.

Always interesting stuff.

The interesting thing is that the only thing this astronomer has ever done is discover this one comet

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dmonix
I just got to say again, if this "document" is so important and all "top secret" and stuff...Why is it still available for viewing?

This document is not new, it has been available for a long time and it has been discussed many times. It is not a fake, it was released by the Government.

So the fact that you can read that document and then ask "if this 'document' is so important...?", should answer your question. Just out of curiosity, what part of it do you feel is not important? The bit about how your Government has spent all your tax dollars developing the most sadistic weapons ever known to man? or the admission that they have been modifying the weather for over 40 yrs using poisonous chemicals and have now created a global privatised wm industry with companies all over the world actively modifying weather patterns for profit? Maybe its just that you don't see a problem with the fact that we are all told we need to cut our carbon emissions because we are causing climate change and global warming when all along the Government has sponsored the dumping of millions of tonnes of carbon particles directly into the atmosphere for the specific purpose of changing the climate?

You see it really doesn't matter what information the public is given any more because nobody is going to do anything about it. I assure you that nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen on March 15th 2011, and when it doesn't everyone will say this was another hoax and the real issue that everyone should have been angry at from day one has become a non-issue. The weapons that have been created are diabolical but it should never have gotten that far. The global community should have been up in arms the moment any person, scientist, government or organisation decided that they were going to play god and conduct 'weather modification' experiments. Who the hell do they think they are? Being elected to Government was not permission to destroy the planet. Yet for some reason, people just accept it.

The extreme cumulative damage that has been inflicted on the global environment is now clearly obvious to all and due to mounting pressure the UN was forced to announce a blanket worldwide ban on all geo-engineering programs and experiments as from November 2010. However, it was worded in such a way that it hasn't really stopped anything.

There is a lot more evidence available that verifies everything the document says and more. A good place to start is to read the papers released by scientists conducting research on government funded programs.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JarsCloutLife

Dont know whats up with that link, its a paste from the browser, but your right it does take you to a nine inch nails link.

When on that page type nin into the search option and it brings up the correct wikkipedia page.

Respects

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unique7
reply to post by nevertrustafart

You don't find it interesting that the both of them talked about the dollar crashing, and they seem to be the only ones being censored? You don't realize how serious the Fed takes their money and control? If we the people of the US stop using our own money, then the Fed loses all it's power. You think they are willing to let that happen?

pretty much everywhere i go online the past few weeks is talking about the dollar crashing, so i dont think that was it. The fed is a private company who does not need to be audited, they are not afraid of anything. the only thing i find credible is the document from the CFTC.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
guys this is not news the polar shift began awhile ago and is progressing at a steady rate. Magnetic NOT physical...

Santa better check his compass, because the North Pole is shifting—the north magnetic pole, that is, not the geographical one.

New research shows the pole moving at rapid clip—25 miles (40 kilometers) a year.Over the past century the pole has moved 685 miles (1,100 kilometers) from Arctic Canada toward Siberia, says Joe Stoner, a paleomagnetist at Oregon State University.

At its current rate the pole could move to Siberia within the next half-century, Stoner said. and that's from December 15, 2005

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join