It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David NOT arrested - videos gone - Feb 5, 2011 for 'Message to Alex Jones' (update)

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EartOccupant
reply to post by spikey

Hmm here in the Netherlands the two most important museums are closed until further notice due to problems with renovation

Rijksmuseum closed untill somewhere in 2013

Stedelijk Museum closed untill notice

Honousty needs me to say they both have small dependances where you can view a very small part of the collection, although small collections are rapidly moved :- )

A million library books to be sent down the mines

ONE million books from Manchester's Central Library – including valuable volumes dating back to the 15th century - are to be put into temporarily storage with many going deep underground in the Cheshire salt mines. Works from the city's reference library will be stored in the mines, hundreds of feet below ground, for the next three years while the landmark city centre site undergoes a massive refurbishment to save it from ruin.

Experts say the mine's caverns – the size of 700 football pitches - provide the perfect environment for preserving the manuscripts, which include the works of eminent academics.

A temporary city library will open in Elliot House, on Deansgate, where staff will also be able to arrange access to some rare reference works that are not available elsewhere in the country. All others will be stored in the salt mines from where they will be digitally catalogued but inaccessible for the duration of the refurbishment. More than 22 miles of shelving and one million books - including more than 30 works dating back to the 15th century and 44,000 published before 1850 - will be relocated to the mines,

[url=http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2010/03/million-library-books-to-be-sent-down.html]

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Guessing freedom of speech has terms and conditions..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
In case anyone can't find the original video david posted I've found one of the many remaining copies on youtube. I also have it downloaded on a couple usb drives that I've took to a few safe places along with the government document provided here.

cftc.gov...
It's CL02

You can never be too careful...

edit on 6-2-2011 by OneEyedMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by OneEyedMan because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-2-2011 by OneEyedMan because: youtube work

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
What I know, is that this woman sent me an PM on youtube after I left a comment on the video where she calles in , and alex cuts her off and starts talking about the CFR....

CFTC document from Alex Jones call Hi Dimm!

Yes Alex censored my link!!! First of all it is NOT a CFR link it is a CFTC link. He intentionally misled the callers!

Go to this page: CL02

Then click on the link: CL02. It's a 35 page pdf. PLEASE SHARE!!

Thanks, Michelle

Michelle is probably her realname, since her youtube channel is 'Renathra'...

This one do not talk about poleshift, so she is Not imo the woman calling to AJ about PoleShift..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by OneEyedMan

not sure if you read this or not, but this is the link that the lady from the alex jones show gave, her name is andrea psoras and has been involved with tons of stuff, here is the document that is supposed to prove that something will happen on march 15th cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

and here is andreas profile on bank innovations, look at all of her work experience www.bankinnovation.net...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

I would also like to add, for those who keep mentioning that you get a "feeling" as you go over the information. You are just adding to the fear, stop it. I admit, this is a scary topic. If there were to be a physical pole shift, I would be dead. My family dead. My friends dead. My farm in farmville, dead and wilted [accentuation by me, Peloquin], but a "feeling" means nothing. Go back to the "Nuclear Attack in 3 days" thread and see how many people said that exact same thing and guess what? There was no nuclear attack. The Simpson's cartoon was wrong and that "feeling" is just simple paranoia. Your mind can be your best friend or it can be an enemy. You can psych yourself out, it happens to the best of them.

My farm in farmville, dead and wilted??? This sounds serious, holy crap...

Seriously, me too, I'm getting tired of all those "the world is going to end tomorrow"-threads. So many times I waited for the end to come, but it never came. I just grew older, while all the other "sheeple" in fact had a life.

I tell you this: Every moment your world can go down. In fact, in the moment, when you get hit by a car, while in thoughts about if you could really die in an earth shattering cataclysm like the impact of a comet or great Nibiru.

Wouldn't that be ironic?

We should enjoy every single minute we have on this strange planet, and give all the love we can give to those around us.

Because what is the most important thing in life?

I remember having read about people who were taken back from the dead, and they said, there are only two things, that are really important in life: To learn and to love...

We should stop being afraid. Because the truth is, there's nothing to be afraid of. We can't get lost, because according to uncountable accounts of people who were dead for some time and then brought back, there is no such thing like death.

I want to end my post with some very remarkable words of Bill Hicks:

"It's just a ride..."

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6/2/11 by Peloquin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
I just got to say again, if this "document" is so important and all "top secret" and stuff...Why is it still available for viewing?

link   

link   
Is this the video people are looking for?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-2-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Great post. This kind of sh*t always cheers me up.. How old are you anyway? 15 or maybe less? Seriously, where do you get all this stuff from. Specially the part about the millions of starships is very amusing. I asume that evacuation on starships is only for dumb, fat US consumers, so rest of the planet is out of luck...

This kind of crap is really annoying and makes from ATS a big pile of...

So pole shift in march 15th? Ok i will report back on march 18th from my birthday party how i have survived
))

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
On March 15, Lady Gaga tickets will go on sale, Brittney Spears is releasing a new album, and wait for it..... Celine Dion is RETURNING TO VEGAS!!!!! Wait... that is really horrible news!!!!

Seriously though, does anyone on here really think that the government can accurately predict a pole shift? They can't even get the weather right 50% of the time. Unless they are orchestrating it via HAARP somehow, then I would just carry on with my life.

What really can you do? You can pick up and leave for the hills, live off the grid, and become completely self sufficient, all in a month. OR, you can live your days in the best way you can. Love your family and friends, eat a lot of bacon and doughnuts. Just live and enjoy your life!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by 6205LH
Great post. This kind of sh*t always cheers me up.. How old are you anyway? 15 or maybe less? Seriously, where do you get all this stuff from. Specially the part about the millions of starships is very amusing. I asume that evacuation on starships is only for dumb, fat US consumers, so rest of the planet is out of luck...

This kind of crap is really annoying and makes from ATS a big pile of...

So pole shift in march 15th? Ok i will report back on march 18th from my birthday party how i have survived
))

I totally agree.

This dude knows his video became viral....and now hes creaming it for all its worth.
I could shut down my youtube channel and claim the feds did it....funny how he had enough time to write a comment....i didnt think you got prior notice to being raided and account closed??

I call bs on this one. They are trying to make this a big story with no evidence to prove its real.
March 16th a lot of people are going to feel like idiots

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
GO TO BED FOR A FEW HOURS AND LOOK WHAT I MISS!! anyone wanna fill me in so i dont have to read through pages of posts?!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Holy Snappin Duck #e.... could it be? Real doom... They arrested a guy for just repeating what was said on a national AJ show? I guess there is not much hope for all of us at ATS... We must be all part of the doom...

Well where there is fire.. there is smoke... guess its time to spread the ATS site.....

Would help that everyone spam Google : 'Pole Shift Guy Fed Bust'

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechVampyre
GO TO BED FOR A FEW HOURS AND LOOK WHAT I MISS!! anyone wanna fill me in so i dont have to read through pages of posts?!

ATS is on the verge of mass hysteria.

What's new?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nevertrustafart
reply to post by OneEyedMan

not sure if you read this or not, but this is the link that the lady from the alex jones show gave, her name is andrea psoras and has been involved with tons of stuff, here is the document that is supposed to prove that something will happen on march 15th cftc.gov...@lrfederalregister/documents/frcomment/08-004c002.pdf

and here is andreas profile on bank innovations, look at all of her work experience www.bankinnovation.net...

Your link doesnt work. It says I dont have access.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
here are just some random ideas related to this brouhaha it might help communication to differentuate between geographic earth rotational axis pole shift and earth magnetic field wandering. saw the article about, i think, sunrise arriving two? days early somewhere. didnt bother to read it, was i wrong? book(novel) THE HAB THEORY was very interesting. velikovsky's EARTH IN UPHEAVAL has a lot to say about what might cause a pole shift. donald wesley patten's CATASTROPHISM AND THE OLD TESTAMENT gives his take on planetary flybys and likely explained just exactly what scared the bejesus out of the mayans and their interest in astronamy and 52 year time cycles, and maybe is related to the supposed importance of the middle of march. as far as some kind of cataclymic financial event impending, somebody just hasn't been paying attention!
edit on 6-2-2011 by boxturtle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I have only read the opening post so far and can already tell that this is a ridiculous publicity stunt in the wake of the JLL shootings. Most likely trying to create the same atmosphere and effect.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join