It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Parking Signs to become illegal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Why is it that you can go to prison now for parking in the wrong spot these days yet convicted murderer Loren Herzog in susanville california can get released from prison for killing 18 people? So I can go to prison for trespassing in a walmart parking lot but a serial killer can go free for murdering 18 people?

We need to change the name of the planet from 'EARTH' to 'PRISON' im sorry i must have missed the memo that this planet had become a living prison. Yet in my small town of lodi california there are sheds labeled 'radioactive' i ask why is it that my small town of 60,000 even needs something 'radio-active' in it?

Or better yet at my local nature area it you can now be sent to prison for 6 months for feeding ducks? When did wonder bread become imprisonable offense?

And why do we need so many cell phone towers. Does it really take 5000 thousand megawatts of power for me to send the word 'the' on my phone?

Yes i am completely insane but before i go take some yummy brain oxidizers I ask the people of the world have i been living under a rock or is this the new norm.

It makes to sense to have a sign that says you cant 'move' or even 'stand' in an public area anywhere without being sent to prison. If i cant even move without being sent to prison yet herzog can murder 18 and not only get out of prison but get free room and board.

CAN ANYONE ELSE SAY THIS PLANET IS BECOMING ONE BIG GIANT CROCK OF RAZOR WIRE AND 'no parking signs'

LOL LOL

'i HATE SIGNS'

SIGNS ARE GEY

AND I AM COMPLETELY CRAZY FOR THINKING THAT FEEDING A quacking duck a slice of bread is worth 6 months in prison.

Will the innocent ever have any say in this world or is it just the quacks that will be in control.

blanketing the planet in 'no parking signs' is funny when there is no where left to park? Is this supposed to be completely illogical or are the controllers just playing a joke on the world to turn the entire planet into an episode of jay-walking?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This has been known for a LOOOOONNNNG time my friend. There was an old song, from the 60's or early 70's that went something like this..."Sign Sign everywhere a sign. Blocking out the scenery breaking my mind. Do this, don't do that, can't you read the sign." I will look for a link. Maybe you can relate.

signs
edit on 5-2-2011 by sonofliberty1776 because: To insert link

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
what do you mean about the no parking signs???
any links??
did i miss that article''

we lose so many rights and privileges,,, or guilty until proven innocent, it's hard to keep up

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Sonata

Greetings, Sonata.

And why do we need so many cell phone towers. Does it really take 5000 thousand megawatts of power for me to send the word 'the' on my phone?

I am happy that someone besides me has realized that Cell Towers are for Mind Control and not for cell phones. Have a read over here:
educate-yourself.org...
and while you are there, check this page too:
educate-yourself.org...
There are even Patents for Electromagnetic Control Devices, and Biomanipulation of a people! www.catalase.com...

Will the innocent ever have any say in this world or is it just the quacks that will be in control.

The Powers That Be will be in, and retain full control until their Alien Masters get here, then we will be handed off to them, like the slaves we all are. We can only save ourselves, and survival begins at home. Educate your self on these control freaks and inter-dimensional beings that are messing with us.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't know. You do sound like you are off your rocker a little bit.

But even crazy people can see the truth for what it is.

No parking signs are one of my pet peeves. They represent for me all of the inane, unneccesary rules and regulations that are supposed to keep us safe from each other but only serve to prevent us from really living.

I think all of us who see thru the nonsense are labelled crazy too. But that is another sign of the times I choose to refute as well.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
the no parking signs are there to keep all the idiots from parking at the front door of the store..
or blocking one lane of traffic because your too inept to parallel park..
--you all know who you are--

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
OP where was the no parking sign located in the parking area?

Was it by the Fire Lane in front of a store?

I want the fire lane to be clear of cars should the store catch fire but there are many other people that use the fire lane as their personal parking area. That really upsets me.

Do you own property? I do.

Just last week my dog found a deer leg in the woods on our run. There are no hunting signs posted on my property.

So that means some butt wipe of the lowest form deceided to accost my property and kill one of the deer I feed.
I don't shoot the deer. I protect them as my place is one of the few areas around my town that is virgin land and big enough to accommodate the deer and other animals.

I also have a keep out sign on the gate to my family compound. that is exactly what it means.

I am a free spirit and sang the signs song repeatedly as a hippie in the 60 and 70's..

Wake up and realize common sense is rare in people these days. They will use their automobile to block you in, block you out and park in places that are totally not appropriate to park in.

Since when is the world your parking spot.

Oh and do not feed the ducks either. Do you want to be responsible for sick ducks because of over feeding or being fed the wrong food?

If you come to south Georgia and see a no trespassing sign I strongly suggest you do as requested. Going to jail would be the lease of your problems if you were caught by the property owner.

I pay taxes every year on the property I own. I have every right to ask you to not park on my private road or kill the animals or start fires or whatever else I don't want you to do.

I expect you to obey the signs and not park in fire lanes in front of stores so the fire department can put the fire out and save lives and not have to push your car out of the way to get to the fire.

People with your attitude make me want to vomit.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

There a time and place for everything; including signs. Unfortunately signs don't help or inform the ignorant who choose to block fire lanes or park in handicapped areas even tho they are not handicapped.

In my opinion there are way too many rules imposed on the good majority just to try and stop the stupid, ignorant and arrogant minority. It doesn't work anyway.

Sorry about your deer.

top topics

join