It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live :43 :Fluoride, UFO's and Middle East Madness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the werid and wonderful, and the hot topics of today.

On the show this week;

In Hour 1 We'll be talking about world business leaders being told that aliens are real and the over flurodisation of the water system.

In Hour 2 We'll be talking everything to do with the Temple Mount UFO, and the fall out heard all around the world and we want to hear YOUR views about it.

In Hour 3 We'll be discussing the events in Eygpt, and the repercussions of it around the world and teaking YOUR calls to air

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. Thats 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 11AM (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

edit on Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:54:40 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This should be a GREAT show and I can't wait! The beginning of this year has been CRAZY and the topics that are to be on ATS LIVE, I never thought in my lifetime there would be such topics!
edit on 5-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Excellent lineup. Looking forward to the show! The fluoride issue, in particular has seemed to rear its informational head lately.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Looking forward to tonight!

You have your work cut out for you to top last week's awesome program....

But the subjects look great!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Did the show just go offline?

ETA: NVM.

edit on 5-2-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
New stream is much better

edit on 5-2-2011 by NeoSpace because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join