It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strongangels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Hello fellow Earthlings: strongangelstar inviting you to forget hooax UFO videos and totakeon oard subtle uderstandings of your Earth condition. 13 simple Videos: all exact truths. Remember...

Some eyes always watching you on this great celestial zoo, observing everything you do, Its all transparent, living dying we do.

ENJOY and dont be afraid to ask: strongangels are here to to save.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by strongangelstar

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Props on the rhymes and welcome of course, see you on the funny side strongangels.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Strongangel, we are certainly in need of salvation. Welcome to the boards, enjoy.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i]reply to post by strongangelstar

ENJOY and dont be afraid to ask: strongangels are here to to save.

Thats fantastic, but I dont need saving.

Welcome and enjoy your time here. See you out on the boards.

Laters.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Welcome welcome !
What can you tell us about the future of humanity ?
and what events gonna be unfold from here to 12/21/2012 ?
Any idea about energy rejoin to the collectiveness of the universe ? 4th dimension ?
Anything out of the ordinary will happen ?

Oh, and can you guarantee your answer ?
edit on 5-2-2011 by the_0bserver85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Thank you and Golithian and I amshcist and John Q and the_Observer85. I hope in time all the queries you and others broach will be fully answered. For now may I reply to some of the remarks raised as follows, bearing in mind I write in purely objective terms, being as keen as the next seeker that it is facts leading our way…

Humanity has no future, save a return to primitive existence if proceeds as is.

The end of the World is not in 2012; that year is the year the new World begins in earnest, when the transition we live through now is over.

Humanity is not the sole intelligence with the capabilities we survive by. Even right now on Earth there exist other species of similar ability, however they learned to temper themselves to their natural survival; violent Mankind did not evolve so. If anyone believes Man exists naturally as Creation intended then they participate in mass delusion.

However the violent monopoly Mankind exerts will be lost to him from 2012 from onwards because a new species is due to emerge, much as we upon a time emerged, and unlike other creatures great and small the new species will be equal to us.

Man is a blend of Soul and Spirit, Microcosmic and Macrocosmic forces. Creation never stops blending Life and Death, much as the anti-Creation within us never stops experimenting with ways to remain mortal. The grand irony, considering both our Macrocosmic Soul and Microcosmic Spirit are eternal and this aliveness we endure upon Earth is respite of sorts from the constraints of eternal Light and Matter states.

new topics

top topics

join