It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has man been witness to plasma ball UFO's for the last couple thousand of years? Before they were

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Well I disagree with the claims made in this article. Plasma ball UFO's have been spotted in space where there is no gas. Plasma ball UFO's move in a non-random fashion. There were a few documented sightings that mention that the plasma ball UFO's morph in to space ships.

Originally posted by The GUT
The British MOD came to a plasma conclusion of sorts. It dismisses both the ETH and the IDH but does--at least--recognize the plasma aspect of many sightings:

www.timesonline.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

Here's another good video:

goo.gl...

This video was taken in January 26th, 2011 in Penelakut Island.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

In the Belgian case, the triangular shaped UFO morphed in to a plasma ball UFO and then flew off.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by zorgon

That video was allegedly filmed on Labor Day and is probably a weather balloon.

The red light is reflected sunset. There's a weather station situated in Tallahassee (!) that launches them at 8am and 8pm. The sunset times in Florida around Labor Day are ~19:40 (!)

Spoil sport
Crochety Young Man, too

Jus' kiddin' You know I'm a Kandinsky nut. And, I might add, it's nice to see you come to an actual conclusion once in awhile.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by hotrice
So are they space ships?

The plasma's? No they are life forms... curious and playful. They were first named "Critters" by Trevor James Constable in 1954

Just google Plasma Life Forms...

The former famous Belgian UFO case comes to mind. The plasma ball UFO's can morph in to space ships and vice versa.

The Belgian UFO case was not a Plasma ball, but a triangular craft

The question now is why don't we do anything to make the existence of alien life official knowledge?

Well they are not Alien life if they are Plasma's that have always lived in Earth's atmosphere and near space. And NASA and the government can easily say "they are no threat to national security" No plasma critter has ever harmed anyone... though their energy field may have messed with some of our equipment
Got them all into a panic in the early years

here is a huge one on NASA's mission control screen

Look up the Tallahasse UFO case... 24 minute recording of a 'Critter' giving birth

That mention about the Belgian ufos, well when I saw that photo of the supposed triangle I swear the first thought that came to mind was ufo orbs/plasma balls/foo fighters. The glow is exactly the same. Whether or not the photo is real is another question but the orbs that are attached to the body of the triangle certainly do look the same

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by hotrice

Are they space ships?

Well they can fly. Shape shift. They can have a laser like beam that scans. They usually travel in same coloured pairs, whites and amber/oranges being the most frequent, greens, reds, blues a little rarer. I'm not sure if they are in any way made like in a factory, they seem more like a life form that rotates on its axis. But I have seen them in conjunction with a massive radiant white mothership, so maybe they are sort of mini space ships/maybe probes. It's all there in the Bible and other religious books that describes them perfectly and which our Christian culture and legal system is based on, we just treat the scriptures as a bit of a fairy tale these days when there's so much in there that's actual reality.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join