It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is it people - New Madrid Line is next !! Pass it on

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
PASS THIS ON PEOPLE!!!! Things are getting SCARY!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

You might want to check the 7,000 threads already posted here about it, before you think you have new material.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
OK I am going to go to the youtube source but what was read out from the documents was neither a purchase order nor a request for tender. It was simply a request for information. I mean you would look pretty stupid if your didn't include sourcing of materials in any disaster plan. Right?
I am missing the part where anyone is buying anything.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Your source, whom I do not recognize admits he is a fear monger. ATS is about information, deny ignorance, not about fear mongering. I see no information only conjecture, not the same thing OP.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I hate having to sift through huge videos in order to see what the new information is... You should outline some points of interests for those of us who feel like I do.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I can't watch these videos. Nothing but wild imagination and no facts. The worst part is how people who make these videos inflate their egos.

Next time post something with facts, or at least presented by someone who states opinions without fellating himself the entire way through.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

With what i just found out ,i dont doubt it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The speaker reads out parts of the documents which are simply requests for information.
He goes on to interpret this as a purchase order or requisition. I missed the part where anybody was buying anything.
Total BS.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
OMG they ordered blankets...to keep us warm. Has there evil got no limits!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Both the person making this video and the person within the video (it begins saying he is mirroring another account) are about as far from knowing anything useful about anything it's amazing that people who come here, which I consider to be (usually) one of the most moderate intelligent forums I've seen, would give this guy even 2 minutes, much less 15 or longer.

The second person in the video believes every seismograph in the entire world is recording it's own earthquake and nothing can convince him or his followers otherwise. He also is asking for pictures to prove that the sun is not coming up in the same place everyday, which is something known to stone age men millenia ago.

That neither one can understand no one is ordering anything, they are asking for information shoud the need arise, and that FEMA is supposed to be prepared to provide things like food and blankets to lots of people doesn't surprise me at all. What is surprising is the number of people who lap up these fairytales and call them selves informed.

new topics

top topics

join