It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yellowstone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I have reason to believe that HAARP or whoever is messing with the New Madrid fault might also be messing with Yellostone. If anyone can post some evidence of this please do. This is very important... to me atleast.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
If it is so important to you,Why are you not looking for the evidence

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What exactly is your reasons for believing that? Just curious. if someone really is messing with yellowstone they must have a death wish. If yellowstone ever erupts it will destroy most of our country and there will be extreme consequences for the whole world. They would be foolish to mess with it. Lets hope she stays asleep!!!

link   
reply to post by zeon9010

Unless the people at haarp are trying to end civilization, why would they mess with Yellowstone, a supervolcano? The last time it erupted it covered over a third of the country with lava or ash. Seems kinda counterproductive to me.

link   
reply to post by 12voltz

I have. but can't find much. all i could find were the earthquakes. but thats not enough evidence for me.

Like with new madrid:
FEMA is preparing for it. oilspill loosened the carribean plate. and the dead birds. thats the evidence on that. but i wont go into that.

I just want to know if possible FEMA is also preparing for Yellowstone or if weird things have been happening near there.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I have some family who lives in Jackson Hole right outside of yellowstone. I can call them and see if there is anything unusual over there.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

Yellowstone has always been active.
But it would be the perfect depopulation thing. if they are underground then they are safe.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
please when you have the chance go read though the YS thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

that would be great if you could talk with them.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

I already knew all of this info. thank you though.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

A quick search reveals this
forums.randi.org...
Smith later identifies the target area of this Russian Woodpecker scalar signal as the "Northwestern" part of the United States. Therefore, for the past 27 years, the Northwestern sector of the United States has been continually pinged with this scalar signal; YOWUSA reports, above, that scalar waves are responsible for building up super volcanoes like Yellowstone! The geologic location of the huge Yellowstone caldera is the Northwestern section of the United States! Is is possible that the reason the Russians have been pinging Northwest America for 27 years with scalar signals is to slowly, quietly, and almost invisibly build up the Yellowstone super volcano so that it would explode in horrific fury?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Yes it has always been active. But not as far as an eruption goes thats different. Being underground would not save you for very long you can go ahead and try it but you better have food for up to 40 years. Maybe even longer. They have no Idea how long a volcanic winter would last just a guess.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Here is a current thread that may aid in your quest.

Yellowstone

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

sounds like it was something made in the cold war... a weapon that could setoff the worlds biggest and most destructive volcanoe. equivilant to thousands of nuke. It would be the perfect weapon.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I sent my cousin a facebook message asking if there has been any unusual activity over there. So I hope he gets back to me soon and i will post what he tells me probably at the big yellowstone thread if he doesnt get back to me today otherwise i will post it here.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

ok. great. lets hope nothing bad.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

yeah I know right. Of all the SHTF events that could happen Im more afraid of yellowstone and any other supervolcano that could have a massive eruption (mainly Toba and
Yellowstone since they are the biggest) then any of the other possibilities

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

lol i know right? oh its very important to me so will u go look for the evidence of my theory and present it to me in this waste of a thread lmao

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

yellowstone and an iceage... only things that effect me...

top topics

join