It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is GREY the color of their skin, or their Suits?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here's a thought I had while watching the movie Communion about infamous author Whitley Strieber's encounter with e.t. beings.

Here are 2 key scenes:

Notice the masks, and when a grey take is face off to show something looking like a reptilian.
I haven't read the book yet. Maybe there's more details on what it all means.

So It made me wonder if the Greys we're actually some other beings in a spacesuit.

The big eyes like goggles to filter light. No ears, No nose. What appear to be lips are not used. (this is not based on the movie, but on common folklore about what the look like)

Could it be a futuristic suit made to look human-like. Or another race of aliens passing for greys so we think they are malevolent when they are not. (fake pilots, 911 anyone?)

It just seem bizarre to me that beings would evolved and lose every single personal traits that makes us, humans, different physically.

I know some people claim that they are not physical beings and use bodies when in this 3D world and can leave the body for another one at will. It could, in some ways, explain why they are all alike.

Or are they really different for themselves and we can't tell them apart. Kind of the same effect as when a westerner looks at Asians and have a harder time seeing the differences between individuals where Asians see it right away.

Just a couple of thoughts!
What are yours?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
In fire in the sky you can see the same thing,and even see empty gray suits while the Et themselfs where a tan light/dark brown.

I find the color dark brown/light tan brown/old dark rough skin seems more real to me then the gray suits we see.buts that just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Probably a variety of reasons based on the alien legend involved. Some of the Roswell southwest desert lore evolved from Nuclear bomb project technology. In 1947 devices built under the AF 41 contract such as Gamma dose rate meters were built in gray plastic cases that were quite modern looking for their time. This gray color scheme may have carried over into uniforms. vehicle colors and even anti contamination suits. Gray has always symbolically been linked to desert nuclear projects for me. +
edit on 5-2-2011 by Bordon81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by LookingforInfo

It's pretty interesting that 2 mainstream stories have a similar account, but it's not a big part of
most stories we hear about.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Its their ai body suits, android type suits! They are like universal maintenance workers, and can be strictly ai as often their surgery bots are, or they can be body suits they go into as Lou Baldin, a Day in the Life of An Extraterrestrial discusses. Like in the movie avatar. To interact in any system, any channel. They can be utlized by both positives and negatives or basically any advanced technological race, including black ops I believe.

www.ufolou.com... Click on einstein and his Q & A secton under lou baldin, has a wealth of info.

They are not all grey either. Some are pink colored, ruddy kind of pink.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I don't care what color they are, im no racist.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 13erk0witz

You make a good point. There are some humans who dislike them based on that they ARE alien. As for myself I like what they are doing. I find it entertaining that they exsist.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well - here's what looks like an answer

The whole series is really interesting.... but this is for his tale of abduction.

edit on 28-2-2011 by IAMSEEKER because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
If the story told by Col. Corso is true I tend to believe that the Greys indeed are some kind of workers (like among the bees). But the next question would be, do their creaters look different or are they all clones etc... To Phil Corso it seemed that the Greys were "put into a suit" that fitted like the net you pull over when you buy your Christmas tree.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
One idea was, that they are not gray, we just see everyone gray, who´s skin color is beond our visual capabilities. There might be very different colors, what our eyes can´t see, so people, who have seen those aliens, see them as gray, but there are actually many different beings, not just one race "gray". It´s just a thought, but sound kind of reliable to me.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
specualting on what some aliens looks like when you dont even know that they excist, is stupid.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
From the sources posted before (even from mainstream "non-fiction" movies) we can understand clearly that what people see is more of an astronaut suit.

Logical to me since if we got in contact with aliens, we would probably send guys in a protective suit against contamination.

Credo Mutwa mention that they are pinkish in color and that you can see their real eyes inside the Big black eyes of the mask. Fits with the "Fire in the Sky" account.

As for being a suit on a suit, well I see it that way:

Like human beings, they are eternal being using a body. There body is adapted to the 3d world we live in but for a different planet. So when in contact with our planet, they need a spacesuit. Like we would.

As far as who they are - I often heard that they are workers helping out the reptilians.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by RemiLP

specualting on what some aliens looks like when you dont even know that they excist, is stupid.

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

Your time to see will come.

“Whenever you have truth it must be given with love, or the message and the messenger will be rejected”

So...both with love from M.Gandhi.

new topics

top topics

join