It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fragile Earth Followers...A Website to Be Shared

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
For any one of you who love to follow Fragile Earth because you care or you are just interested in what's up with Mother Nature...I found this website back in December.

This website is so nice and clean cut with no annoying advertisements. They offer links to all their articles except in some circumstances, they offer their own opinion.

I feel compelled to share this site because there may be many of you who do not know about it because it is fairly new. I have shared this with all my family members. It is up to them if they want to follow. I like this site so much, you will find it in my signature.

I check this site many times a day because it has news that I do not see on tv.
I am quite concerned about Mother Earth and have the need to know what is going on with her.
I am 52 and have been this way as far back as I can remember (5 yrs old). If you can tell by my screen name and signature, I love nature and wildlife...and yes Skunks are my favorite!

I do hope this is ok to do on ATS (sharing a site in a new thread).

The name of the site may sound starteling to some, but actually this site just states the facts. It is up to each individual to make any determination to what they want to believe/read.

I hope that Fragile Earth Followers will enjoy this well made/published site.

The Extinction Protocol: 2012 and Beyond

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SkunkSense

i would not take this site seriously at all ....

to be honest it looks to me like a blog site or something ....

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

That is ok if you feel that way. I can read the links it provides to the orignal article. I don't think the original articles are of "blog status" at all. The original articles come from the country/area/city where the event happened.
The major networks do not tell you of these events. Someone has taken a great deal of time to provide news you would not otherwise hear/read along with the links to the original article
I respect the owner(s) of this site.
edit on 5-2-2011 by SkunkSense because: Did you even check/read the links? They are not blogs.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Regardless of what this site is, there is way too much stuff happening to be a coincidence.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Firefly_
Regardless of what this site is, there is way too much stuff happening to be a coincidence.

I agree there is much happening. But please read the links on this site! It takes you to the original article. This is not a blog site!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. It is a blog, but each event and topic is posted with the news source.

Interesting enough the screenshot posted regarding the disappearing seismic activity at Yellowstone. Source USGS - although becoming a much more questionable site each day.

Kind of nice to have someone gathering up a lot of interesting news sources. Just which the name of the blog was anything other than reference to 2012 though.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sheeplemama_awakening

Maybe my understanding of the term "blog" is not what I am thinking since I may be older than most of you folks.

At least the administrators on this site take the time to provide the links to the articles.

All I am trying to do is provide a source for news that is not posted on major networks. Many of these articles on the extinction protocol have been posted on ATS anyway. My feeling is... for folks who want to know what is going on with our planet on a day to day basis, this is a great place to start! This site does a lot of the "searching" for you!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheeplemama_awakening
Thanks for sharing. It is a blog, but each event and topic is posted with the news source.

Interesting enough the screenshot posted regarding the disappearing seismic activity at Yellowstone. Source USGS - although becoming a much more questionable site each day.

Kind of nice to have someone gathering up a lot of interesting news sources. Just which the name of the blog was anything other than reference to 2012 though.

The title is....2012 and Beyond! So I do not think it is referencing the end :-)
I believe it is referencing if we don't take care of our planet....then we could be headed for extinction in the future!
edit on 5-2-2011 by SkunkSense because: Regarding the title of the website.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Thanks for the link. Fragile Earth is definitely one of my top forums to peruse, as like you, I care deeply about nature and feel an innate need to know what's going on all over and within our plante. Will check out the website.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
look like a great site, thanks for posting it!!!

i'll be sure to add it to my daily haunts!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing SkunkSense!

Maybe I can return the favor. Here's one of my favorite sites Earthfiles

SnF

Peace & Respect

AS
edit on 5-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: SnF

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
That site seems like a lot of sensationalism, courtesy of dead animal images. I would prefer the WWF website....but, to each their own.

www.wwf.org...

S&F anyhow...simply for bringing the plight of nature to the forefront.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by staciebee

Thank you for your comment.
I do appologize if I said this was not a blog and other posters say it is. I am older than most of you and don't always understand the terminology of a "blog". Regardless if it is a blog or not, it saves the searching for you. Most of the articles have links to state their source.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
S&F to the OP!

I have been visiting that site several times a day since the 1st of January.

They indeed do list all their sources, most of which do come from MSM sources. In addtional to various scientific sources, like the USGS.

I have not witnessed any "fear mongering" at the site either. They are just a source of validated information, offering a chance to anyone who will listen/read, to educate themselves and seek knowledge and understanding of what is happening with our planet. Lastly, the information is also provided without an "opinion" from whoever runs the site/blog.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by BadBoYeed
look like a great site, thanks for posting it!!!

i'll be sure to add it to my daily haunts!!

Thank you for the comment. I truly do not mean to haunt anyone though! :-)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It might be a blog, but the first bit came from here:

fw.farmonline.com.au...

Thank you. Poor old Aus is trying to keep it's head up!! The forecasts dont look too good for the next few months tho...

Thanks for the site

MM

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man
That site seems like a lot of sensationalism, courtesy of dead animal images. I would prefer the WWF website....but, to each their own.

www.wwf.org...

S&F anyhow...simply for bringing the plight of nature to the forefront.

I suppose the images don't bother me and don't realize it might be sensationalism....since I see so many images on the net. Even major networks carry the images....but most of are people suffering.
It is our life at this point....we can either accept it or turn away.

I do appreciate your comment! Thank you.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Your my hero! LOL, This is really the only place in ATS I go to, (Fragile Earth), I was looking for a place to call home after I was "Removed" from GLP, I used to go there to see what was new with Earth, found much better sources here and 1 other place, and now your link makes 3! I like to stay informed because your so right, never mind the media, and even if they did say it on TV, I don't trust their giving the whole story, because well it's the media, hell I trust the internet more then the media
So thanks for taking the time to share this critical info with us fellow earth watchers
. I bookmarked it! Stars and Flags for you!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AeonStorm
Thanks for sharing SkunkSense!

Maybe I can return the favor. Here's one of my favorite sites Earthfiles

SnF

Peace & Respect

AS
edit on 5-2-2011 by AeonStorm because: SnF

And thank you for your link! The more the better as far as I am concerned!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UtahRosebud

Thank you for saying what I am trying to say!

I am not the best at explaining myself at times. I guess I come from the older school. But that's not always bad either! I see things now that I have never seen....and I have been on the net for 20 years.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join