It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does any one on the ats have tickets for the Ark ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

There are some bunkers, built during the cold war in bigger cities in case of mass attack and nuclear fallout, but most dont function anymore. I'd say just go to mount hood.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I have a ticket to the ark. the ark is death and I welcome it whenever that may be.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I'll go in space if I had to choose...
really ...
but NO I don't have "tickets" for either one...
I like to die peacefully not being A COWARD!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Im sorry, but i dont read ANYTHING in this post that comes off anything close to credible ...

"I went "somewhere" to meet some "people" about "something" and they didnt say anything....

So we sat there and they didnt talk,and then they looked at me like im not your friend anymore...

No offense OP but im not really pickin up what your rolling in here.......and it all seems very vague.

It seems like you took a movie too seriously and are now making up a story about meeting some people about the "Ark" projects in 2012. Which we know arent real........

Funny post tho , I love reading stuff like this on ATS ever so often for a chuckle

this has nothing to do with a movie unless it had somthing to do with the oil running out and what if anything happened after that,i have never seen a movie like that but if there is one please let me know,if there is a movie then it changes the whole aspect,then i wont worry,i can handel movies,thats easy.please let me know ,like,as of yesterday...please.

The movie is titled "2012" and stars John Cuzack...

For some reason though, I believe you already know that considering the video in your OP comes from that movie...

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i wonder if that BP oil spill was near japan?
nevada?
peru?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I watched that movie and it was believable up until the point where the ark
would not start because the door was open.

Then it started and a puff of diesel smoke came out of the stack.

it was then i realised it was all a scam.

there is no ark .
edit on 24-3-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

what event in isreal? who were you talking to in virginia? what do they know about isreal? so many questions?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
This is an interesting thread - 4 pages and 3 flags. Tells you something. I suppose this certain event in Israel was the HOAX UFO over the Temple Mount? Which sort of makes this whole thread a weird confusion between movie and reality over a HOAX.

Someone said this is why they come to ATS - but not me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join