It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Ufos Are Fake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Because you personally never experience them, or that you're really a government disinformation agent

keeping the populations of the world in the dark, while the powers that be plan another round of agenda?

I get the feeling that you're both

deny ignorance is your motto...now look in the mirror and say that

edit on 5-2-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
edit: sorry i read the thread wrong, tought you were saying they dont exist, didn know you were bien sarcastic.

but ya i believe in u.f.o.'s

edit on 5-2-2011 by scoobyrob because: read thread wrong

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

I don't believe in UFO's (alien craft) and I can look in the mirror, with my head held high and say exactly that... By standing by what I honestly believe to be true, I am denying ignorance.

But, of course, it's way easier for others just to write me off as a paid disinfo agent than to weigh my input into a logical and rational analysis of the available data I suppose.

~Heff
edit on 2/5/11 by Hefficide because: clarity

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
if all UFO sighting are fake then were did HJ wells get the idea from in the 1800s ...

true their are hoxes but also their have real UFO sightings as well you just need to keep an open mind ...
edit on 5/2/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
wrong title im sure you are well aware UFO stands for Unidentified flying object therefore you are saying everything that is unidentified is fake
realy???????

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

then find me a better word to describe them by an excepted nomenclature

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by anumohi

ok how about "all sightings of extraterrestrial craft are fake" just a suggestion off the top of my head come on i bet you could do better.

anyway so whats your reasoning behind this thread?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by simples

Im denying ignorance

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
So im guessing your saying your not been ignorant by saying "UFO'S" are fake.

so do you believe there is intelligent life other than on this planet?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel
if all UFO sighting are fake then were did HJ wells get the idea from in the 1800s ...

true their are hoxes but also their have real UFO sightings as well you just need to keep an open mind ...
edit on 5/2/11 by alysha.angel because: (no reason given)

so your saying because it seems far fetched that he could make it up it has to be real? come on look at 90% of the crap people post on this site, far fetched crazy ideas are not a new thing my friend.

i do beleive in ufo's or at least i want to, but HJ wells has nothing to do with wether they are real or not.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I personally believe those sightings that truly cannot be explained by natural or terrestrial phenomena, can be explained by black budgets and projects. Although I do leave the door open for the possibility, I just haven't seen anything to this point to convince me otherwise. So I guess I'm a disinfo agent too.

On the other hand, there are other things I believe are possible that many would say are just as "crazy" as believeing in ET craft coming to earth. You win some and lose some I guess.

BTW: That would be HG Wells guys.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

totally agree he could of picked something like this
www.google.de... QsAQwBg

are these just out of imagination aswell?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I hope you don't subscribe to any religion, because that would totally kill your ufo argument....not to mention the fact that ufo's ARE real, in a sense that what we are referring to is something simply unknown and not just alien.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
No, I'm saying for a fact that ufos/extraterrestrial are real. Ive seen so many throughout my life and continue to see them to this day. there isn't a black project flying over any of my sky's currently and hasn't since they moved all the stealth bombers to whiteman air force base.

I get a giant ole chuckle out of these people on this board that spend timeless hours attempting to call everything they see here fake. its ignorance of the highest level. they remind me of brainwashed young prosecutors fresh out of law school, that sees everyone as a criminal the law drags in, that they can go at with a vengeance.

its too bad really. they are just naive and ignorant for as smart as they claim to be

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You know the saying "I'll believe it when I see it?"
That's how I feel about UFOs/aliens...
Mind you, there's one person I believe when he says he saw one, over the Autobahn in Germany in the 1980s...
Vicky

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by simples

Actually, a lot of those "UFOs in historical art" arguments are false, or unsubstantiated. As you can see in this link there are explanations for many, many, many of the "UFOs in historical art" cases. As a comparative religions student, and a religious guy in general, I agree with the hypothesis that the linked website puts forth about a lot of the misinterpreted paintings, reliefs, and frescoes.

Not that I don't believe in UFOs. I have seen UFOs, watched strange lights over cornfields, and pursued unidentifiable craft on foot through my town. I believe that sentient life does exist out there somewhere else in the Universe. I don't believe that there is a big government cover-up to keep us all in the dark though. Maybe at one time the government tried to disprove UFO existence (Project Blue Book, et al), but not so anymore. Consider the wide amount of case-evidence, nationally recognized UFOlogists, books, movies, videos, documentaries, and other media available from the layman, the scientist, the skeptic, and the believer.

If you believe in UFOs, go on believing. But don't try and make an enemy of the government, just because it doesn't share in your enthusiasm; nor should you attempt to use shoddily reproduced artistic works to rewrite humanities spiritual and religious history. No one is forcing you not to believe in UFOs, or not to think that via panspermia alien progenitors sparked the breath of life which has evolved into you all these millions of years later. But don't think that you've got the "undeniable proof" either. If anyone had completely unscrupulous evidence for UFO existence, and their inclusion in our history, said person would probably own a Nobel Prize.

From one believer to another: keep everything in check. We'll never convince people of the existence of UFOs and alien life without first fact-checking, and then presenting clear evidence.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
weigh my input into a logical and rational analysis of the available data

That gets to the heart of the matter.
The data that you have available does not include a personal experience that would lead you to believe otherwise.

So, your stance is rational.

Other people may have personal experiences that would make their stance rational as well, even if it doesn't agree with your stance.

Problem is, too many people seem to think that their lack of experience precludes others from their own.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Believe what you want, but to make a statement starting with the word all, gives me pause. Epecially since you are not god, not all knowing. Yes some are fake, but there are many others that simply can't be proved yes or no. It takes a really strong person to believe in something without complete proof.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
no, what it takes is someone to be rational enough to look beyond all the BS and understand that we have never been alone in the universe and that whomever they are? are frequenting our planet amongst many others throughout the universe. no ifs ands or buts about it. just because your comprehension is limited, shouldn't deny you this understanding and acceptance.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Your title should have read: Some UFOs are fake. And ALIENs are real. Only the videos and photos (most of which are of VERY poor quality) are fake to some extent. Why? To fool people into a mass UFOs landing and such for whatever reason.

new topics

top topics

join