It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Shocking Videos Of The Protests In Egypt That Are Almost Too Graphic To Watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

10 Shocking Videos Of The Protests In Egypt That Are Almost Too Graphic To Watch

endoftheam ericandream.com

Over the past week, the mainstream media has not really done a good job of communicating how intense the violence and bloodshed in Egypt has become. Trucks and cars have been plowing into groups of protesters at high speed, dozens of protesters have been shot and killed, and the violence only seems to get worse with each passing day.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
*WARNING*

I will echo the sentiments of this article in saying that this footage is not for the feint of heart, nor if you are having a good day thus far, should you feel inclined to view any of these clips.

This is a horrific compilation of just how brutal some of the events have been, down on ground level of this ongoing revolution and fight for freedom the Egyptian civilians are undertaking. It gives a good idea of the obstacles and brutality they are trying to overcome to exact some modality of change in their lives.

These people are heroes in my book, and I send my heart and prayers out to them all, including the ones who paid the ultimate sacrifice in these video clips. I hope you all will be be redeemed with your true liberation from oppression and enslavement...

endoftheam ericandream.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 5-2-2011 by DimensionalDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
that is shocking and uncalled for

2nd......

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Hey DD We know whats going on down there.. Well ATS people anyway.. I wonder why you added these videos. It is a clear indication of something other than what the Egyptian people want. It seems to be a complete contradiction of what they said at the beginning.. They want media but beat the media up when they get there..

These things that have happened in these videos Are not from the Egyptian people. These are from thier president supporters. This i am almost sure of.

Anyway.. It sucks to be them right now, I just hope it comes out the why those people want, and not another puppet for the Americans.. And Yes I live in America to the rest of you.. MY home team football team is going to the superbowl, and so you know they will probably win.. I will give you that much about me.

Anyway.. I do not know what else to say.. I think all these places that the US has a stranglehold on should revolt thier current leaders.. At least then it will wipe thier people of any bs like this in the future.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Crazy crazy pictures. Just goes to show you that no matter how things are portrayed in the media, the reality is 10x worse. Plus it's always a little disconcerting to see 20 guys get plowed by a speeding truck!!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
It makes no difference whatsoever, who was/is behind these atrocities.
It reminds me of that very sad day, 911 2001, as I was compelled to watching those involved suffering such a major catastrophe and loss of life, as I was sitting on my couch, at home, feeling desperately helpless knowing I could do nothing to prevent the tragedy unfolding before my very eyes.

This was that same dark and uncanny feeling I have experienced from head to foot and down to the bone as I have been following the ongoing developments in Egypt on live real time TV.

It is however, somehow strange and bizarre, that despite the "warning" of graphic content on this thread,
(you know more or less what to expect, and that it will stir your emotions, frustration, and hurt like a dagger to the heart).
It is extremely excruciating and hard to be an observer, sitting in a warm secure environment while watching human souls and bodies are being trashed by murderous thugs.

It hurts when curiosity, like a magnet, draws one to look and bear the pain of seeing others suffer. The result being galvanisation of the spirit "you cannot not look away from the suffering of others, you endure and feel their pain within the substance and very fabric of your spirit.

Thoughts and visions overwhelm your inner eye as survival instincts kicks in like an exploding array of images and responses trying to coordinate:
"how would you react confronted with a situation like this?
How would you protect your family and loves ones, yourself?
Would you fight, run, surrender?

As fast as your brain can produce its own logical chain of events and reactions within your minds eye they quickly escape into a large black cloud of insecurity Why?...
Because average normal people really and simply don't know how to deal with this kind of abstractly brutal scenario.
Because you do not have the experience of being there, outside your comfort zone.
You just cannot comprehend or judge how o react in such an "Out of the box" red alert death and destruction situation...

Seeing this violence induced upon innocent and unsuspecting individuals made me feel nauseous, angry and sad and filled my whole spirit with utter shock and desperation for an end to this barbaric behavior which I believed had been abandoned in the realms of the medieval world and the dark ages.

Although I have an iron stomach , a strong will and spirit and a half century lifespan, including extreme life experiences, (I have seen a lot), watching this event has made me feel small, vulnerable, guilty, and absolutely ashamed of being a human being.
Just how cruel can species or so called intelligent race be, who are supposedly civilized beings be?, How on this earth in 2011can people inflict others with such despicable violence and total disrespect of life.

I sincerely hope and pray to whatever god or power that may be, that those who have suffered, will find peace and harmony and that now, those left with the crucial and important legacy of bringing a secure future for their families communities, the region and the wider world.

Wake up:
-All "violent Counter-Revolutionaries", "rich elites" of this world, who it seems are hell bent on oppression and suppression of those millions of citizens world wide, who have been deprived and robbed of a decent standard of living and basic human rights.
-Those who maintain the wealth and positions of power the so called leaders and politicians who should be serving the people and not exploiting them as slaves to serve their own greedy ambitions.

If these dictatorial, self indulging dream dancers continue on their ignorant path of patronising arrogance edging and forcing the poor and the hungry of this world into the abyss of poverty, the upheaval and resistance will possibly spread like a fire engulfing the globe, as it did Rome, as it Did the Otoman Empire, the Greeks and the Persians and Perhaps Atlantis who knows?
The leaders of this world should have learn one lesson long ago, from our history, as it repeats itself before our eyes.
I ask myself why they are not, or refuse to be aware, that the consequences and the severe implications of heir handling of world affairs will result in a horrifying pinnacle for all mankind.
The latest and ongoing developments, including the continuous rape of the worlds resources and the destruction of tour own precious natural environment are indeed very frightening to say the least.
And the Signs are for all to be seen.....Mother nature is writhing and the earth is responding to the pains we inflict, and I believe many ATS members know this to be true, they sense the urgency and feel that "Gut" feeling that things are not as they should be and need to change, but the truth is always the first victim...!

And by the way, Debunkers!!! proof her or there... blahblah...
Well, I understand if your life is nice and rosy right now (enjoy while it lasts) as you do not want your "nice dream world and pleasant future plans" to be distorted, destroyed or screwed and obscured by DOOMSDAYERS right?
(you guys should listen to the words of the song "Dreamer" by Supertramp. That song sums your debunking attitude up to a tee and your feelings towards everything that's not "nice and conventional" or comfortable for your middle class ideology and wealthy A##es "cos as long as I'm alright it all alright... alright...)
Fact is,
The consequences could quite possibly initiate the looming self fulfilling prophesy of the total destruction of mankind.

By the way READ the lyrics Dreamer by Supertramp here
Thanks to
lyricsmode.com

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
This is very normal actually. Muslims have been doing this sort of thing since 500ad. To there own kind and to others. They do not discriminate when it comes to shedding some blood, just as long as blood is shed. This is basic muslim AND human nature.

Hopefully they will start killing reporters instead of each other though...stupid reporters wondering into these streets, they deserve whatever they get. Let this country implode on its self, I only hope America doesn't send our troops or aid to these fools.

new topics

top topics

join