It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Makes Sense To Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am not a Christian or interested in Christianity but this guy and this site make a lot of sense to me. It really helps fill in the acceptance criteria that I have previously had trouble with. That is to say how could so many people in key positions around the world have been suckered in to accept this NWO?
Is there a solid link between such things as the Titanic, Federal Reserve, Lincoln Assassination, WWII, Vietnam, JFK, control of education, control of the media, promotion of degradation and 9/11?

The answer:
The Religious wars and political intrigues that where so prevalent from the 1500s through the 1700s never stopped! America was initially populated with Europeans who came to the Americas to get away from the persecutions, wars and conflicts that impeeded their liberties. The people who were perpetrating this control throughout Europe came after them to the Americas while also spreading their web around the world. These people gradual gained influence and control with education, publishing and the political and military realms.
Who are they?
At one time the Catholic Church had established something of a monopoly on religion for the majority of Europe. It viewed itself as "God" on earth in the form of the Pope with full entitlements to anything and everything that it might want. The Moslem faith changed that by creating an alternative to Catholicism and the Pope. Later came the Protestant/Lutheran/Calvin Christian alternatives. The Catholic Church had representatives to preach to the populations an administrative and judicial organization and even a Military organization the form of the Knights Templar. But all this effort just helped the Church stay alive against a gradual awakening of the populus to other ways of thinking. The Protestant and Moslem offshoots meant the Catholic faith was one of many with no where near the respect and authority it had once possessed. Having employed all common means without success they had to stoop to convert operations so to say. The Catholic Church created the Jesuit Order specifically to be a spy organization that gained inside information and influence in government and financial interests around the world. In time the power of the Jesuits was greater than that of the Pope and when the Pope would oppose the Jesuits the Pope would be killled. In other words today the leader of the Jesuits maintains control of the Pope and the Catholic Church.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Secret Societies owe a similar allegience to the Jesuit order. The FreeMasons, Knights of Columbus, Knights of Malta, Illuminate, Council on Foreign Relations, Mafia, Shriners are all controlled by the Jesuit authority. What is more significant is that the Security Services such as KGB, CIA, FBI, MI5, Mi6, Mosad are also under their control.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is little known in America that the Jesuit order was kicked out of several countries at various times in their history.
The Jesuit order is an order of assassins and spies. Here are excepts from their oath of allegiance.

I do now denounce and disown any allegiance as due to any heretical king, prince or State, named Protestant or Liberal, or obedience to any of their laws, magistrates or officers.

I do further promise and declare that I will, when opportunity presents, make and wage relentless war, secretly and openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Masons, as I am directed to do, to extirpate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex nor condition, and that will hang, burn, waste, boil, flay, strangle, and bury alive these infamous heretics; rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women, and crush their infants' heads against the walls in order to annihilate their execrable race.

See VaticanAssassins.org

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I've read an interview transcript from the author of the Vatican Assassins book. He makes possible connections between the titanic and the establishing of the Federal Reserve System.

I've also read that the Jesuit Order plans on getting America invaded by outside forces, namely other Countries, which is after America is extensively de-armed through laws.

Here is a quote I find interesting as well:

Thus, the Pope�s fascist Carlyle Group, headed by Knight of Malta Frank C. Carlucci, is pro Islam and anti Jew just like its forefather, I. G. Farben, headed by a German Knight of Malta Hermann Schmitz, who in turn heavily financed the Jesuit General�s Nazi Third Reich. This CIA-created health crisis, addressed by the use of a CIA-produced toxic remedy drug, will make billions of dollars for the Vatican�s International Banking Community while continuing to annihilate the execrable race of American �Heretics and Liberals� using �the (pharmaceutical) poison cup� pursuant to the Jesuit Oath;

Taken from here.

There is a lot that the Jesuit Order is doing behind the scenes. An interesting group to learn about concerning the invisible web of control and effect.

join