It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than one RaptureS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'd recommend pastor Bill Vigue's analyzes on the book of Revelation. Despite I have different views on certain points, it is worth of careful listening and reflection.

About the Book of Revelation

More than one RaptureS (continues in the next videos, please refer to the source)

Egypt's crisis

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I found all three messages insightful. What occurs to me is something about the tribulation and the rapture. I'm just not seeing that the rapture is the children of God being whisked away in a flash.

Couldn't the rapture be the result of death? I believe so. As such I have to believe that terrorist attacks, starvation, plague, etc. could be part of it.

Only someone truly clueless wouldn't see what's happening as very, very important. I've got a (good, bad or otherwise) feeling that this is the beginning of a process and some are clueless as to it's importance. It might be better for some who have recently professed their faith in God in public at a national prayer meeting to have that in mind. But they won't for obvious reasons.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gliese581

We are already IN the Tribulation. Really, when it occurs doesn't matter. The fact of the matter is that it will happen, and many will be left behind. However...

It's true that there will be more than one Rapture, but ONLY if there are found to be any faithful still remaining on the earth after the FIRST Rapture.

So if any of you reading this should find yourselves left behind, know that those who turn to Father and seek Him and Christ can still be saved in a second Rapture.

People of all nationalities, regardless of race, color or religion are open to the Salvation of Christ. There are a total of TWO things that you need in order to obtain Eternal Life and Man-Made Religion is not one of them. (1) An Acceptance of Christ as Lord and Savior. (2) A Good Heart Condition.

You can read the Kingdom Message of Salvation HERE

join