It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam promotes Terrorism.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MojosGh0st

Hey, Genius!

This isn't about Jew-haters taking stage.

I'd refer you to the topic at hand.

Start your own Jew-hating/Israeli hating thread, and we can all jump on that. I don't see Jews blowing themselves up, so it would appear you're off topic.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MojosGh0st

Lol, that quote doesn't exactly promote violence. At best it encourages the false notion that people who aren't Jewish are somehow inferior, and it encourages that false notion in a comical manner.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

Of course they aren't blowing themselves up, they're blowing other people up, silly.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by arbitrarygeneraiist

You gotta admit: blowing yourself up to kill another is about as stupid as any human being can be.

I also note that the Hama, Hizballah, PLO, and other Islamic leaders never seem to practice what they preach by strapping on a vest and showing others how its done.

Nope.

They pick the dumbest, most hopeless, most ignorant, and most easily influenced retards among them to blow themselves up.

Of course, it does improve the gene pool.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I find it telling that instead of actually talking about the subject matter....

People are obfuscating the issue by trying to divert the discussion into something else.....

The subject isnt about the bible, its not about Jews, it was an honest question regarding the religion itself.

People are ignoring facts such as Abrogation......

No instead they will talk about the crusades, while ignoring the fact that Islamic people who are for Sharia Law and are more hardlined, are blowing up people left and right.........nono this must be AMERICAS fault, never mind the fact they have been doing it WELL before we were involved, to christians in their own countries....

Lets ignore organizations like the Muslim Brotherhood.....

Lets ignore the honor killings that are on the rise in the US and in Europe...

By all means.......keep ignoring all the facts.......lets not educate ourselves at all......

Lets not look at the trends with the Muslim religions trying to take over aspects of government and social programs to facilitate THEIR religion , regardless of whats acceptable in their host countries.....

I hope you have straws to help you breathe with your heads in the sand.........

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

MUSLIMS DON’T WORSHIP MUHAMMAD THEY WORSHIP GOD!

BS, they worship Mohammad, the only prophet of Allah, who only spoke through Mohammad, so Mohammad is the voice of God, ergo, Mohammad is really their god.

Mohammad didn't conquer Persia? Mohammad did not take slaves?

I suggest you read an unbiased book on Mohammad, because it is obvious that you do not know what you are talking about.

The fact is:

Muslims emulate Mohammad.

Mohammad spent his life in conquest of others, murdering, raping, pillaging, and enslaving his neighbors.

There is no doubt as to the true nature of Islam, when you look at the life of Mohammad. How anyone can pray daily to a man who spent his life doing terrible things to others, and claim to be a moderate is beyond me.

You want to see the nature of Islam, look no further than the life of Mohammad.

Neither Christ nor Buddha spent their lives in such a manner. They were men of peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I love the United State and I appreciate those who serve in the armed forces, but what's the point of recruiting impressionable young men and women with the enticement of honor and courage, when for all intents and purposes these young men and women are being shipped off to a desert to kill people who were loosely related or completely unrelated to the 911 attacks?

Those in power don't exactly perform the grunt work or the manual labor themselves. So if that's the case for the United States, then I fail to see why it wouldn't be the same for other countries.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SmedleyBurlap

I seriously want to know. Why is a conquering religion bad? Can you explain it to me?

No worse than conquering said religion, and doing unto them as they have done onto others, killing the men, raping the women, and then wearing the corpse of their ethnicity.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Those brave young men and women are going to the desert to kill men who think they are serving god by killing school girls for daring to go to school.

We see what Islam is doing in Europe, we see what Islam is doing in Africa, India, and Asia. We have very good reasons for looking at Islam more and more as the enemy, and doubting the existence of moderate Islam. We are also starting to see that there is probably only one solution. Right now the debate is on. Now is the time Islam can prove to the world that they can be trusted, that we can live with them among us, but right now, we are seeing just the opposite.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You're honest, and I can respect that even if I disagree with you. Star for you!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Let me explain how this works, and it might be a real good idea for all Muslims to understand the American perspective, and how we approach a problem.

Assume for a moment that at your country home, you spot a viper right next to the door, and he strikes at you, but just nicks you.

You start looking around, and there are vipers here, there, and yonder. Apparently, there's a viper nest nearby, and they are coming out.

After a short period of time, you figure out that vipers will continue unabated in your yard and around your house.

You can't see all of them, and especially at night one of your children or a guest may be struck in the darkness.

At some point, enough is enough. A man - a MAN will start hunting down and killing the vipers - and will then figure out where the viper nest is. He's pissed and he's sick and tired of the aggrevation.

He will use fire, gas, or acid and destroy the nest. He will destroy the nest and every damned viper around, killing them where he finds them.

At some point in time, we can all see where this is headed.

Islam keeps pushing, keeps demanding, keeps interfering, keeps threatening, and keeps striking.

One day, it will not be a good day to be a Muslim. Not anywhere.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

We are talking about the subject matter. Religious violence and hate as depicted throughout history wasn't restricted only to Islam.

So what exactly is the point of a thread that makes it seem like it's that way?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I hate to break it to you, but the issue isn't as cut and dry as that. But you mentioned that there was only one solution. What is that one solution?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

No, you ranted about Zionism.

The subject at hand is about "Islam promotes terrorism."

Really not much argument there, is there?

link   

Wrong..........he wasnt asking about any other religion........he didnt ask about buddah........or hinduism ....

Its pretty basic really........

And my previous posts pionts still stand

link   
double post
edit on 6-2-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

So you're saying that in order to combat the spread of this... viper-like religion, we must burn, gas, or spray with acid the people who practice this religion? You do realize that men, women, and children alike practice Islam, right?

Two posts above yours there is a person who makes a similar claim to yours, and he says that the US and its allies invade other countries in order to prevent the killings of men, women, and children... and here it seems like that's precisely what you're saying we need to do in order to prevent the heinous acts of violence like I mentioned above.

To some extent, I can honestly understand why certain Muslims feel the need to defend themselves against that kind of mindset.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbitrarygeneraiist

So you're saying that in order to combat the spread of this... viper-like religion, we must burn, gas, or spray with acid the people who practice this religion? You do realize that men, women, and children alike practice Islam, right?

Two posts above yours there is a person who makes a similar claim to yours, and he says that the US and its allies invade other countries in order to prevent the killings of men, women, and children... and here it seems like that's precisely what you're saying we need to do in order to prevent the heinous acts of violence like I mentioned above.

To some extent, I can honestly understand why certain Muslims feel the need to defend themselves against that kind of mindset.

I think its beautiful how you automatically go to the extreme ends, as if to drive home your point.....
Typical tactic when refusing to look at facts

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Whether he asked or not isn't particularly relevant to the point I made that violence being touted by religious practitioners isn't restricted to Islam. So why can't somebody compare verses from the Koran to verses from the Bible or to the Talmud?

It paints a better and more clear picture as to how humans are capable of using just about any means necessary to try and justify their own selfish hate and desire for malice.

I would even say that if this thread really did want to educate or enlighten those who will read it, then the OP even encourages different perspectives and takes on the issue.
edit on 6-2-2011 by arbitrarygeneraiist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Where exactly did I rant about zionism?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join