It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam promotes Terrorism.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I have no knowledge of what religion is more violent.
Both advocate peace and even Buddha wasn’t a total pacifist.

Buddha wasn’t attacked and persecuted as much as Muhammad

Muhammad had situations that Buddha [who I believe was a great enlightened human, as Muhammad was], had different circumstances to deal with, but you better believe that if he had the same situation as Muhammad he would have resorted to self-defense as Muhammad did.

Muhammad has been lied about and slandered more than anyone because of the controversial message he brought.

Many Christians and Jews are at the head of that slander and ex-Muslims.
So what that is standard fair for religion.

This guy who claims that he is putting up 50 grand to prove events that took place 1400 years ago is a sure fool.

People can’t settle on what happened 100 years ago or even 50 years ago so now this guy is going to try to prove this through something that is impossible to prove one way or the other.

He has his sources and others have their sources

It is a matter of faith and what one believes according to what source they have.

You better check out your own thinking apparatus if you believe this idiot!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Chronology of Suicide Bomb Attacks by LTTE Tamil Tiger Terrorists in Sri Lanka

www.spur.asn.au...

PLEASE BE WARNED THESE ARE EXTREMELY DISTURBING PICTURES

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
double post
edit on 6-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

hitler only appealed to the christians to gain their support. his actual faith was new age. he was a follower of blavatsky (helena) teaching, an occultist, and an atheist. he believed in evolution and eugenics. the first one is heavily debated, and the second, is seen as directly the opposite of what jesus taught about treatment of your fellow human beings. i think some evidence has also came out, linking him to a form of ufo cult.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
When we show these ignorant people that there is and always has been suicide terrorists from all kinds of people and that all religions have people murdering folks in the name of their faith and that Islam is not any worst than anyone else they still persist in their slanders and ignorant bigotry.
Non Muslims do horrendous things all the time but the media never says:

Hindus murder Christians

Or that Buddhist persecute Muslims in Burma

Or Christian murders abortion doctor

Or Jewish Terrorists murders Arabs
www.richardsilverstein.com... or-department/

But when people who happen to be Muslims commit crime in the name of their religion or not they say:

Muslims do this or do that.

Muslims all over the world have acute political challenges going on that’s why terrorism has come about in some Muslim environments.

You don’t have a history of Muslim terrorism going on outside of political and religious strife.

When we prove the bigots wrong, as we always do, then they start slandering Muhammad with there Muslim hating “historians” who always go to the sources of usually Christian bigots, or ex-Muslims who now hate Islam for their own personal experiences.

Or some poor ignorant person in some Muslim country commits an atrocity and then they blame that all on Islam.

When a crazy woman in America tortures her child to death because she thinks the devil is in her, do we say all of Christianity did that?

Or when Jim Jones A CHRISTIAN murders 900 people in Guyana do we blame that on all Christianity?

You guys have as usual lost the argument and when that happens your hatred and bigotry gets worse, because you have NO intellectual truth behind your bigotry, ignorance, hatred just emotional imbalance and stupitity!

edit on 6-2-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by inforeal

i agree, bigotry is rife on the planet. and people who share your world view, are not immune to it. just imagine if we had statistics on how many people atheists have killed. we don't keep tallies like that, because it would be darn near impossible. but could you imagine the outcry if we did? it would be insane. just thank your lucky stars, no one is actively trying to tar you with the same brush that is used against people of religion. stereotypes doth suck.

to quote war games (the movie): "LEARN!"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yes it promotesd violence and the people who deny it are guilty too.

By making excuses and claiming itr isnt true islam, or it's a misinterpretation or all those other bull# excuses that have been disproven a billion times yu're acting as enablers

You defenders have blood on your hands too, I hope the lies you propagate for peace of mind are worth it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

That’s my point. I am the first one to denounce terrorism from so-called Muslims.
When they do terrorism then they aren’t Muslims because Muslim means peace, and submission to God, which excludes murder.

A Christian that does terrorism and murder is not a Christian because to be a Christian is to be Christ like and that doesn’t include murder.

But I try to limit my condemnation of people based on the acts of individuals and not blame a whole group for the depraved actions of a few.

My forefathers were slaves do I blame the whole white race for that, no.

On the logic of these people then I should.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Muslims emulate Mohammad.

Mohammad spent his life in conquest of others, murdering, raping, pillaging, and enslaving his neighbors.

There is no doubt as to the true nature of Islam, when you look at the life of Mohammad. How anyone can pray daily to a man who spent his life doing terrible things to others, and claim to be a moderate is beyond me.

You want to see the nature of Islam, look no further than the life of Mohammad.

Neither Christ nor Buddha spent their lives in such a manner. They were men of peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
reply to post by undo

My forefathers were slaves do I blame the whole white race for that, no.

On the logic of these people then I should.

not sure if any of my forefathers had any hand in slavery of black people, but i know as far back as the depression in the 1920s, and my mom's family did all their own work, even farming (this was before tractors!) they did themselves, and it was 4 girls and 1 boy. lol those were some tuff ladies, let me tell ya, and most of them no taller than 5 ft. my mom wore kids shoes she was so diminutive.. lol they had to plant, harvest, take care of the animals, slaughter and prepare the animals, smoke the meat in some cases, do their own canning. they had tobacco plants as a side crop, and had to pick the big worms off and pop their heads off with their fingers. ewww. they had to chop the wood for the fireplace and stove. pump the water out of a well, etc etc. ya know the whole "back in my day, i had to walk 5 miles to the general store, in the freezing cold, without proper winter clothes, uphill, to sell eggs and buy material for clothing that we sewed by hand!"

as far as their teaching of generational guilt. americans have already passed the generational curse thingy, as it applied to slavery. it's been expired for quite some time now. i think the reason it's still being harped on is for the political power it provides to people who need to find someone to blame that is actually within their reach. dead people and politicians are not satisfactory targets, so blame the ancestors of the ancestors of the ancestors of the ancestors ad nauseum.

edit on 6-2-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

In as much as a single slice of the bible can be made to look extreme, the Koran is probably the same.

Please provide whole-value sources. Not slices that could mean anything. I as an audience am not responsible for going and looking up every one of those slices. Either post the whole, or gtfo.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

and that all religions have people murdering folks in the name of their faith and that Islam is not any worst than anyone else

How many terrorist attacks or atrocities were there in recent history commited in the name of christian fundamentalism vs. islamic fundamentalism?

Or some poor ignorant person in some Muslim country commits an atrocity and then they blame that all on Islam.

When a crazy woman in America tortures her child to death because she thinks the devil is in her, do we say all of Christianity did that?

You forget to include very important disctinction - the atrocities commited in the name of islam are supported and encouraged by majority of people there, whereas the atrocities commited here in the name of christianity are universally denounced by everyone except the perpetrator.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You guys have as usual lost the argument and when that happens your hatred and bigotry gets worse, because you have NO intellectual truth behind your bigotry, ignorance, hatred just emotional imbalance and stupitity!

And you are comitting a logical fallacy - claiming that if two things are both evil and dangerous (christian vs. islamic fundamentalism), that must mean they are equally evil dangerous and equally widespread. Islamic fundamentalism is today far more widespread, dangerous and brutal than fundamentalism we find in other religions.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I seriously want to know. Why is a conquering religion bad? Can you explain it to me?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valdestine
Yes it promotesd violence and the people who deny it are guilty too.

By making excuses and claiming itr isnt true islam, or it's a misinterpretation or all those other bull# excuses that have been disproven a billion times yu're acting as enablers

You defenders have blood on your hands too, I hope the lies you propagate for peace of mind are worth it.

That is of course the primary weapon in the arsenal of the stealth jihadist - preventing the infidel masses from becoming aware of the true nature of Islam, until demographics have prevailed.

Also a goal shared by the cultural marxists - with whom they are currently in bed with.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Lets not forget when bush said the wars were a crusade. Lets not forget the military is around 75 - 77 % Christian. Let's not forget the bible quotes that were found engraved on the weapons. Let's not forget, most of the people that spread islamophobia in the west are usually christians. It's a good tactic. Mubarak used the same tactic, on muslims themselves. It actually worked for a while.
Fear fear fear. Makes the masses easily submissive.

Having a self-aware population is no good.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by atomicn

sharia law, all by itself, will inspire most american women to want to go amazon woman.
i don't mind sharing the planet with them but sharia law is perhaps best suited for an all male
organization as it is entirely unfriendly (and deadly) to anyone else.

just don't try to push it around these parts, and we're tight. but you come at me with a rock, i'm gonna have a xena moment.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

I am afraid it is logic that is fatly

You cant say lets start in the year 2001 and then start counting the atrocities of Muslims versus Christians and forget all of past history where Millions of Muslims where colonized by CHRISTIAN NATIONS for centuries.

Including Italy controlling Libya, Ethipea, Eritrea

France controlling Tunisia, Morocco and practically all of Arab North Africa, and Mali, Senegal

Britain controlled Egypt, Palestine, Iraq, Sudan and Saudi Arabia, Yemen

How many Muslims were murdered by the Christian colonist?

That wasn’t hundreds of years ago that was all in the twentieth century!

THAT WAS ORGANIZED TOO!
Your logic is beyond stupid, it is illogical how you think and judge somthing like this!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

First of all you need to understand your own lack of knowledge

MUSLIMS DON’T WORSHIP MUHAMMAD THEY WORSHIP GOD!

With all due respect you should stay out of something you have no knowledge about.

Read a history of Muhammad by a neutral source not bigots. Read Deepak Chopra's book on muhammad.
And do some research then you can respond intellegently to this conversation.

www.amazon.com...

edit on 6-2-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

i was going to say the same thing,. and as you can see, it's very easy to condemn stuff if you only know part of the data, which is my defense of most of the ancient world. i think we don't have all the data, and that lack of data has caused all kind of misunderstandings, ranging from new religions to atheism.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
reply to post by Maslo

I seriously want to know. Why is a conquering religion bad? Can you explain it to me?

Why is fascism bad? Why is communism bad?

Extremist religion is bad because it tends to infringe on peoples liberty and rights and promotes violence against innocent persons. You know, like those millions of muslim extremists that want to kill adulterers or those who reject islam...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join