It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my ufo sightings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have decided to tell about the three ufos i have seen

may 6 2009
I woke up at 5:30 in the morning and heard a loud gust of wind for about thirty seconds than it died down.About three minutes later it happened again I looked out my window and saw nothing. The third time I looked up but not full way out my window and I saw a red light illuminating my window but I could not see the scource because my blinds were closed.This was the last time it happened, my brother thought I was dreaming but It could not have been because I did not fall asleep for the rest of the morning.

August 9 2010
i was going for a walk. i looked up int sky and saw what looked like a metalic sphere in the sky, it was preety high up so i could not make out a lot of details on it but if it was a plane i should have seen a contrail. I was facing east and it was moving south so i could not get a good look at before my veiw was obstructed by a building. It was moving way to quickly for a balloon so i have no idea what it was, i am not completly ready to rule out a plane or helicopter because i did not see it very long.

oct 15 2010
aound 9:00 I was walking my dog, when I looked up I saw a group of lights. There were two white ones and a blinking red one in the front( I normaly see at least four planes a night and have never seen one where the front of the object is ONLY where the back is) and at one point it loked like blue and yellow ones appered above the white ones But that seemed to be more a trick of the light as they only showed up for less than a second. The other weird thing about this was that I hears no noise from it. Most of the planes I see at night make noise, even ones that seem to be higher than this one

I have gone several years without seeing one than all of the sudden i see three of them within two years

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
you should have been in catcliffe near sheffield on the 4th october 2009 at 8:16pm at night, I was an never will forget what was witnessed that night!

thanks

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

what did you see

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

Basically I was on my way to my grandmas house at 8pm at night on the 4thoct2009, drove onto the drive way got out to see an object circling the village over the M18 motorway. It was like a ball which looked asthough it was on fire and looked asthough it was dropping hot molten blobs! wierd yes but i dont know how else to describe it. It was bright yellow in colour and my brother and I watched it slowly circle for around 10-15 minutes. Its funny because I ran inside to tell my grandma what i was seeing and she instantly said ive seen it and she had been apparently watching it half an hour before we got there. Then the object began to elevate in height asthough it had some sort of propulsion system and as got higher it turned red.

We both tracked the red object climb in altitude to the point where it looked like a little red dot! then all i can describe it as were multiple random small red dots lit up asthough the object we tracked was being directed to that area by something, and we were right because the lights went out and it presented a disc shaped object which must have been huge becuase it was high up. The disc began to move across the sky over the m18 motorway and almost looked unstable in a wobbly effect as it moved, it dissapeared then re appeared and looked like it was on its side then became flat again. ill describe the disc it almost looked a gun metal grey that seemed to contrast in the nights sky you could see it clearly it didnt shine it looked really blurry!

It went over the motorway and never came back - 5 to 10 minutes later a military helicopter which was a merlin cirlced the village for about a few minutes then went off in the direction where object went.. they must have known something was there ? on radar ?

Its either advanced craft that we have which is under wraps or ET life ... and we are lucky to have seen it i wish i could transfer the images in my brain to video so you could all see what i actually saw that night.. you'd be freaked out!

I know they put alot of rubbish on here but if you read this you'll be reading something that really happened to us without having any video or photo evidance thats the best description i could give someone.

Cheers

L n D

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

sounds like it might have been some sort of alien craft

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by lukeUK

sounds like it might have been some sort of alien craft

... or maybe just your government testing alien technology. After all, aliens should be fairly advanced to "hide" themselves when flying near the earth, shouldn't they?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SunLightyear

good point but than again you would think that they would be able to avoid crashing here so much

top topics

join