It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Jazz10

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Im back but only briefly. I think you all know why.
I believe that following my most recent thread regarding Iridium i have opened the door to what i believe will lead you all to the truth.

The true meaning of God, and what i believe basically points out that religion was manipulated in order to control the masses. AS was racism, monetary system, WHO, pharma and energy companies are all manipulating the masses.
Its easier to destroy than it is to create? Well that depends which team you are batting for.

I am here on team Peace and Truth.

Are you?

As you probably figured already im still coming to terms with certain things. Please have faith, trust in what you feel is right. Those of you that dont believe in God as i did before i removed my own ignorance you will feel it.
I was reduced to tears and was on my knees. Very emotional. Im in a position where im stuck between a rock and a hard place.
I have not dibbed out, im still here and i promise i will not leave you all in the #.

Ive been ridiculed on these boards countless times and yet i still followed what i felt, im glad, im happy and i love you all.

Now i aint your saviour and i aint your God, i am me, i am Jazz10 and i have hope and faith that together each and everyone of us will stand together and drive home what we stand for.
Trust me.
I trust you all know in your hearts that you are beginning to see the truth.
Keep on pushing, keep on asking, keep on knocking.

God knows whats what, at first i thought i was stepping on his toes............no i was kneeling on them.

Spread love and peace in everything you do, be kind and treat others as you want to be treated yourself. Bury the negativity towards others as without eachother we will be nothing, without hearts we are mere machines.

Love you all now and always.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hi lil butterfly. Glad your comming to grips with the real truth of this world. Very happy for you. Not to say this road your on will not be bumpless and long [ mine many years ago] But it gets easier each step. may the love , peace guid you. rj

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Can I just take this moment and say to all of you that what I have done was and is always in the best interests for you all including mother earth.
We are all in this together. I never was any good at threads, God knows that.

Please realise that I have pushed and pushed and hopefully my constant knocking has opened the doors so we as a whole can get the answers we all were given but some chose to hide for personal global gain.

I love you all. I really do mean that.
All of you that have followed my threads and have added their own input I thank you all so much.
All of you that have slated and griefed me constantly and questioned my sanity and reasons.............I thank you too, if it wasn't for you then the doors wouldn't have been opened.

I know the truth. I also know they are probably looking for me to shut me up, God only knows my future and what ever he decides for me then so be it.
There's so much that I have uncovered and so much that can change. A change is coming. I promise you. But here me when I say the change that's coming globally is up to each and every one of you. Haters will hate.......however I'm a lover but a hopeless romantic.
I have been to hell and back this last 2 weeks. I mean hell. I was lost, I was put in a place where I was questioning even loved ones. I believe that the devil himself was stood against me, trying to follow him, sounds stupid? No.
I didn't sleep for days although I wasn't tired
I didn't eat for days although I wasn't hungry.

My emotions were taken away from me, I was lost, a shell, I was nothing.

Now I am back stronger than I ever was before. I am back for all of you. All naysayers and non believers in God, keep knocking and keep rolling.

I am soon to reveal who I am to you all. Via twitter.

Who wants change? How maany of you will fight tooth and nail to bring us into peace?
This isn't about wars and power its about global peace love and harmony.
Its about our futures.
What do you say? Who is in?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
im in
hang in there mate ur threads are awesome and we all need eachother including u

posted on Jan, 30 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Well ATS its been a lonnnnng time. Rather than opening a new thread on the introduction side of things i figured i would post on my origional thread. Now what we have here is a situation, i say a situation because many times when i posted before things were all over the place. I have come a long way since then, nothing special, just me.

Theres a lot that i need to do and share with you.

I joined ATS for knowledge and understanding of certain topics that i knew nothing about. Following my work and threads here on ATS i warn you now that most of what i put to you needs an out the box approach. I am not stating anything whatsoever as fact.
My intention:-
Is to put to you possible alternative perspectives etc for you to either prove to have possible evidence that it just may be fact, dont attack me as its not nice at all. No agro from me. Im in the pursuit of truth, thats all, thats why i am here. Oh and to maybe save the earth but hey cant do it alone.

Admittedly my threads take some getting used to but i am not like you, i am me.

Happy Days.

top topics

join