It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Clouds Over Nyc Feb 4th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

your 1st pic is very much what i saw but there were no other clouds in the sky at all. that is what has me confused. was just a freak of nature or something else? and it is strange how long it took to disperse

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

Both pictures are very normal.

Those are cirrus clouds. They are being spread around, torn up, by the winds at altitude.

Ever heard the term "Mare's Tails"? Refers to cirrus clouds, that get disrupted like that.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for checking them out. What I thought weird was the odd V shape at the end of the trail.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Thats why i took the video, those clouds werent there long at all, very short period of time. If this was something common, I wouldnt have wasted time posting. Havent seen the videos yet, but will when Im back at my pc. As far as what I believe are chemtrails, its pretty obvious when you see 2,3 sometimes 4 planes flying around the area spraying , a step short of playing arieal tic tac toe with boxes and grid looking "clouds" in the sky.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBrooklyn
reply to post by Essan

Looks to be some manmade cirrus there (as rare and unsual as a bun in a bakery), but other than that what are we meant to be looking at? I see nothing strange at all

The word manmade is enough for me to question what is there or why it's there, like I said I am no expert but this isnt common here and was hoping some of you would know.

You don't see contrails very often? Odd. But anyway, that's what those straight lines are - manmade cirrus clouds produced by commercial aircraft exhaust. Studies back in the 1950s and 60s showed they can on occasion cover the whole sky.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
My husband and I noticed strange coloring in the clouds today ( 2-5-11) over our city in north georgia, they were almost rainbow colored but nothing like those seen in China before the Sichuan earthquake, I kept checking the earthquake activity sites after seeing them, but no activity in this area, thank goodness!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join