It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hi !! I'm fairly new to ATS. I've been registered for some time now but completely forgot to introduce myself here.

So, here it is. I'm from Portugal and my primary areas of interest is UFO's, Science and Computer Programming (i'm actually finishing a programming course).

And yes, by my username you can conclude that I love Stargate. Actually, not only Stargate but also many other TV Shows (Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, X-Files, Star Trek, V, Earth Final Conflict and others that don't involve aliens or ufo's like: Dexter, Lost, Fringe, Angel and many more).

Now, my introduction had a 2nd objective. I wanted to show you this 2 images and tell me if they have ever been compared and debunked:

1st, a popular UFO sighting:

2nd, what I think it's the same ship but in the ground surrounded by people:

Notice the similarities ? Even on the backside they look alike. I didn't make any search regarding this, so, if it has been discussed before, I ask if someone point me to that topic as I would like to read it.

I'm looking forward to every reply I get and to be a active member in this community.
edit on 5-2-2011 by Asgardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Asgardian

Just wanted to say hello, hope its not too windy in portugal, its blowing a bloody gale here, im scared my cats are gonna fly away. Ate a vista !

link   

Welcome, I thought the Asgard killed themselves?.... Anyway... Hi! ^_^ I will look into it.

link   
You may get your thread moved as this is for introductions, welcome hope to see you out there.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Welcome, Asgardian!
I see you like shows that I like, as well.

new topics

top topics

join