It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shifting MagneticPoles and It's Effects on the Human Brain

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SinkingSun
I've been hearing a number of different frequencies ringing in my ears lately. I wonder if frequencies in this way would be a part of such a pole shift.

Hey - Sounds like Tinnitus, nothing sinister, just the result of too much loud music on the ears (iPod?) or maybe constant loud noise in your environment. You get used to it......

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
This is an extremely interesting thread to me. For weeks I've been hearing this..IDK.. a high pitched ringing periodically in my ears. it isnt tinnuitis.. I know the difference. plus sometimes I see these purple flashes of light. very very strange!! I think the EMF thing is what may be affecting the animals so much..so why couldn't it affect us too,y'know? just had the strangest feeling as of late. impossible to articulate,but its disconcerting to say the very least

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SinkingSun
I've been hearing a number of different frequencies ringing in my ears lately. I wonder if frequencies in this way would be a part of such a pole shift.

I apologise herein for the slightly off-topic post (I'll try write a proper response in due course).

The term 'frequency' is a term applicable to a wide variety of phenomena. It is a quantitative description used to measure how often something occurs - for example, the frequency of my typing is (at a guess) 100 words per minute (note that the units are essentially the number of times something occurs in a given unit of time). Just because two things have a frequency does not mean that they are the same thing. The 'ringing' in your ears that you are hearing is the result of sound waves. The frequencies pertaining to electromagnetism are the result of electromagnetic radiation. Both are measured in hertz, yet they are two very distinct concepts.

In short, no.

edit on 6-2-2011 by hypervalentiodine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Basically, animals such as bees and birds and whales are attuned to the magnetic field of the Earth, it's just that our science is not advanced enough to fully comprehend the quantum computer that is the human brain, and the most intricate way that the brain and the entire body, and infact every living thing is interconnected in the universe. So far, we have a basic "action reaction" or "empirical" measurement, however the true processes behind our reality are far more complex and are structured at much higher levels that we can observe "from the ground". It would require a computer to patch itself into the human mind, and attempt to decode the human brain, eventually finding out that our brains are as much as a computer, and are as much logical, as any machine could be, and in addition, contain the power of original thought - that is, something from nothing, the key to the entire universe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join