It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trader, programmer, musician...conspiracy theorist!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Hi guys, I finally have some time to post here. I have been lurking for over a year, and I registered about a month ago. As the title says, I am a trader (foreign exchange), programmer and musician. I make a living doing those three things. Mostly trading though. A few years ago I started noticing that some things were clearly amiss in the world, especially in the way some of the markets were behaving, and I became interested in conspiracy theories. I lived in the US for several years, before getting scared to death with the way it was turning into a police state, and I moved to a third world country. That was 5 years ago. I have to say that living in this country (not gonna mention it for privacy reasons) has been excellent. Here the people can still appreciate the concept of freedom. If the government does something the people don't like, then they take to the streets and show it, and usually this solves the problem. I have been in a couple of demonstrations myself.

I joined ATS because I'm interested in learning more about how TPTB run things, especially as it relates to the markets. I make a living from that, so it is important to me. I would also like to share my perspective as a trader, and some theories/predictions.

All the best,

FxRandom

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Welcome to you.

What sort of music do you compose / produce?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Welcome to the board!

I'm sure a mod will be along some time soon to give you an introductory post but I'll just add that don't feel afraid to ask about anything if you are unsure, I'll happily answer your questions as I'm sure many, many others will.

Enjoy

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Welcome to the boards, I am sure your skills and life experiences will lead to some interesting posts and threads, see you out there.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by FxRandom

Hello FxRandom, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FxRandom

Welcome to the nut house!

Comp sci guy here too - paint and draw. Couldn't carry a tune in 55 gal drum lol.

Looking forward to your input! Lots of good folks on here.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Welcome on ATS. Hope you will have fun.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!!

A bit more about myself. As a musician I play keyboards at a few of jazz clubs, and also with a rock group a couple of times a week. I also love Chopin, though I find some of his stuff incredibly difficult, but I'm working on it. Music is my passion, and it's great to get paid for it even if it's not much. As a programmer, I primarily work in security systems design, mainly for financial institutions. In security/encryption you are only as secure as your weakest link, and going through all possible situations makes for a great mental exercise.
As a trader, I make a living trading foreign exchange. It's ironic since I am totally against the current financial system in the world, but while there is wealth to be made there, why not take advantage?

As a conspiracy guy, I have a few theories. I believe that TPTB will try to keep the current system afloat as long as they possibly can. The system is doomed by design, they know this and they will try to take advantage of that. I think that they originally wanted the dollar to become the world's currency, but that plan failed because they themselves crippled the American economy. If a world currency is to be instituted, it will be very slowly. The elite need time to transfer all their wealth to the new currency. Once they have done that, the dollar will collapse. Overnight.

I want to make a thread about predictions for the financial markets for this year. I'll do it once I get my 20 posts and I have had time to analyze everything. So much stuff going on!!

new topics

top topics

join