It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I am fairly new to these forums,
I have not took the opportunity to read anything yet, but am very familiar with the subjects discussed.
I've been an avid listener of Coast to Coast AM, and have heard a majority of the shows over the last 10 years.

I enjoy debate, and I don't necessarily have to agree with something to argue for it.

I have a dark sense of humor, am hypercritical about what constitutes "good music", and tend to be obsessive.
My rhetoric doesn't always portray the fun-loving attitude I try to approach life with.

I try to practice tolerance for others' beliefs (except music).

I hope this message finds you all in good spirits, and I look forward to discussing this wondrous existence with you all.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ToryHunter

Welcome to the board!

If you have any questions then simply ask someone. I also have a dark sense of humour and people take it the wrong way at times but don't worry about it, watch the T&C's and have a good time here.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. This is a fun and lively place, full of information, enjoy.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Fun?

This place is fun?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

you betcha! Barrel of laughs. Don't you agree?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Hello ToryHunter, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
ATS member and Moderator.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

Debate all you like, just be truthful in what you stand for; nothing is sillier than playing Advocate for the sake of the Advocate when it is easier to just be yourself!

Odd that you have never read any threads, typically it is the "long-time lurker" who breaks away from their norm and finally joins in.

Have fun, but be truthful and honest!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS and enjoy the show.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.
can we just clarify; are you a Tory who hunts, or are you someone who hunts Tories?
I've named myself after a fairly prominent Tory, so the difference is important.

new topics

top topics

join