It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gathering List of underground facilities in US

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i think there many secret bases in the underground with a coverage upon the ground that makes so to not understand by pepole what is present in the underground like a factory.

posted on May, 23 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mm30004

who are you? just how close do you live to the "rabbit hole?" this particular thread is of the utmost importance; however, this thread has been burried for some time and am too scared to revisit in light of all loss; however, i am alive and i am a survivor........thanks for your interest.

posted on Jun, 1 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
reply to post by mm30004

who are you? just how close do you live to the "rabbit hole?" this particular thread is of the utmost importance; however, this thread has been burried for some time and am too scared to revisit in light of all loss; however, i am alive and i am a survivor........thanks for your interest.

I actually live in Forsyth county but I have family who live there and are very familar with that area. I've sent them this link and they are looking into it!

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mm30004

i am here but i am tired. please read my thread "rabbit holes searching for alice." also, please know that america cannot be attacked from it's borders...........it will be attacked from "WITHIN"

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Reply to post by Researcher

Mining tunnels for the underground bases isnt that hard. USAF owns a couple rigs that used super heated tips to MELT the rock/dirt and reroute it to the edges forming hard concrete walls. cant exactly remember the name, but there is a US patent on this piece of technology. a lil research will turn up pictures and patents and everything. its unclassified information

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mm30004

my mother's family is from cumming off hwy 20 turning right at the bridge headed toward buford. that was many years ago. anyways. dawsonville and ellijay, imho, have connecting underground facilities. i want so to go back and check it out. a close friend visited there a few times. shortly after turning onto harper valley people showed up. the owner of the 933 property. i'm going to search the gilmer county tax assessors office and see if property has been sold. talk to you later.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

yes, there is such technology. i've research the tunneling and what you describe is exactly what i have found....the equipment does, in fact, melt the rock. i'll also do some backtracking. thanks for your contribution...please read "rabbit holes - searching for alice.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by beach2197
Munster, Indiana
41degrees, 31'39"N 87degrees, 30'59'' W

used to be an underground missle silo facility for the "never happened" CUBA crisis.........

This was Nike Missile site C-46. It did have underground magazines but they were not very deep. To date, they have been completely filled in.

posted on Dec, 8 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkXsl
Just thought I would put in my two cents, seeing as I lived in Hawai'i for over ten years, and being a military brat I've been to every base on O'ahu. I even worked for the DPW for a summer and working with the local guys found out a LOT of interesting stuff concerning underground bases.

KUNIA TUNNEL
The largest acknowledged military tunnel on O'ahu. There's two pictures I've ever been able to find showing the blast doors. Photography is strictly not allowed and it's hard to get close to the entrance. My mom used to make visits as she was a nurse, and to this day refuses (quite worriedly now that I think about it) to talk about what happened and what the tunnel was like. All I get out of her is a simple, "I signed some papers to not talk."

There's another tunnel south of Schofield Barracks and Wheeler AAB, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. I remember being told by my dad's CO when I was very young that we were privy enough to on the "guest list" to go to the tunnel if any attack happened on the island.

WHEELER ARMY AIR BASE
The entire airfield covers a huge underground tunnel system/base. There were three or four boarded up entrances to the network on the sides of the airstrip when I worked for the DPW. We managed to open up one on break one day and venture shortly in before it freaked the hell out of us. Looked like they up and left mid 1940's and boarded the place up. Wheeler is known to everyone in the DPW as the black ops base of O'ahu. The base is HUGE, but if you consider the non-restricted areas it's a very small base. If you tally in the restricted areas that require clearance, the size of the base is insane.

SCHOFIELD BARRACKS
The east side of the base is known as AREA X. Strict clearance to get in, but we had to clean out a port-a-potty one day so we drove in to the valley. It's pretty much "training" grounds, but there are quite a few bunkers and small, SMALL, doors leading down in to the ground to be anything else.

I can give more detail if anyone wants. There's another area that I know FOR SURE is top secret government underground facility, but the ordeal of going out, looking around, and being intervened on still scares the s**t out of me, so it'll take a few honest requests to get that one out of me... Let's just say NASA Plum Brook in Sandusky, OH...

[edit on 14-1-2008 by drkXsl]

Oahu has probably to most world war 2 era bunkers than any other place on Earth.

The Kunia site you were referring to is actually the Kunia Regional Signals Intelligence Operations Center. It is roughly the length of 3 football fields and currently sits beneath an active pineapple field. What goes on there isn't very secret. It's basically cryptoanalysis of messages and codes gathered from across the globe.

You can find it at: 21.28.34N, 158.03.17W

Another interesting site is Station "C" atop Aliamanu Crater. This site has over 20 underground rooms and 2 tunnels accessing the facility. On 500-feet long, the other 600-feet long. After World War 2, it was briefly used by the Hawaiian Sea Frontier Command. It was gutted and placed for sale around the early 1990's. I think it failed to find a buyer.

You can see it at: 21.21.48N, 157.54.30W

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Hey, can anyone post a list of US East Coast underground bunkers for us? We're doing a movie shoot and need an underground bunker or limestone mines type of location in either NY, MA, MD, PA or NJ. Any help is appreciated.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
China Lake Naval Weapons Testing Center has no major underground facilities. i would know as i one time worked there as a federal security officer. and patrolled the base and there was no place i did not go.
My hobby at the time was gold mining(later to become a full time occupation and retired from the trade as mine superintendent of a gold mine in calif.) and i knew all the local miners and would have spotted any large numbers of new miners in the area with out a known job site.
All the underground areas at china lake are known to the people that work on base
Like the basement complex under mike lab.
The basement under the head quarters building that holds the communication complex.
One 200 foot tunnel out on the ranges that was used to test DU ammo.
And a number of small old gold mines in the range areas that predate the base.(i use to check these out when on patrol of the ranges)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

In 1975, a cost comparison was done between the Subterrene and other tunneling methods by A. A. Mathews, Inc. This report reveals that the initial experiments utilizing this technology were done in the early 1960s. This study reveals that the Subterrene performs its job rapidly and economically.

The report was conceptual analysis of the cost comparison between an in-concept only nuclear powered tunneling machine and current tunneling methods. The report assumed certain parameters in the conceptual tunnel boring machine for the analysis. The advantage derived from the theoretical costs were mixed.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheThreeFilm
Hey, can anyone post a list of US East Coast underground bunkers for us? We're doing a movie shoot and need an underground bunker or limestone mines type of location in either NY, MA, MD, PA or NJ. Any help is appreciated.

If you follow this link and download the file:
www.4shared.com...

you can open it up with google earth and take a look at what is in that area. There are atlas missile silos, coastal defense bunkers, data centers, and a whole lot more.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Lawrence Livermore lab, California (in the Altamonts N.Cal)
Has an extensive underground facility. They specialize in high powered lasers for space/nuclear attack prevention.
Underground tunnels go all along I-5 interstate and end in Livermore lab. There is a lot more that goes on there that we don't have a clue about, but the laser technology is one of the main things they have been working on for decades.

Check it out, you'll be surprised!

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by thepupils

If there is a tunnel from LLNL to I-5, why do the employees have to drive to Site 300?

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

If there is a tunnel from LLNL to I-5, why do the employees have to drive to Site 300?

The tunnels are for transportation of classified material (vehicles,weapons,etc...)

They are there. They run all the way down the mountains to hollister. (that's as far as I know they go) they most likely go farther like to the SoCal bases.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Hollister...hmmh, no seismic issues there. ;-) Oh, and you might want to check a map. Hollister isn't by I-5.

OK, here is your opportunity to provide irrefutable proof of this tunnel, which is over 60 miles as the crow flies.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Their are quite a few in CA... The people that actually go that are on the list are assholes really, even if i was granted a slot, i would want to be above ground n die with my family... I hope the ground caves in on them when the day comes.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

Hollister...hmmh, no seismic issues there. ;-) Oh, and you might want to check a map. Hollister isn't by I-5.

OK, here is your opportunity to provide irrefutable proof of this tunnel, which is over 60 miles as the crow flies.

Tunnels are there, I have a "friend" who entered one delivering "material"
He had clearance to that point. None after.

They follow the cascade mountain range, to where, ????

Tunnels are there, believe me or not, I really don't care.

There is my input take it for whatever you'd like.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Tunnels are there, I have a "friend" who entered one delivering "material" He had clearance to that point. None after. They follow the cascade mountain range, to where, ???? Tunnels are there, believe me or not, I really don't care. There is my input take it for whatever you'd like.

I'll take that as zero proof, but thanks for playing.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join