It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's behind the Egyptian turmoil?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Raud

Out of the frying pan into the fire,

The world leaders need a powerful force to keep us in line now,

Interesting how there is no successor to Mubarak and the people don't even know who this new leader could possible be,

I know

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Of course it was orchestrated from out side, and has been years in the making, all this unrest didn't just spring up over night,

Can you imagine Obama stepping down just because we protested,

I think not.

and I think we were in on it, well not me personally, lol

Hi Stormy. Good to hear from you.

You've touched on something that I want to comment on. You and I, like so many Americans, have pride in our country. Pride in our fellow citizens. Pride in our collective and shared culture. With good reasons behind all this. Americans have done much good in this world. Consider too that Americans are the combined peoples and cultures of the world, to a degree like no other nation. And so when Americans do good in and for the world, it is merely giving back to whence we came. With all of this baggage behind our introspective vision, it isn't any wonder that when we see these world events and comment on what we think or know is behind them we inject the collective "we" into our statements. We realize how fortunate our lot and we seek to act appropriately and respectfully toward the world for our good fortune. We take responsibility for America even though there are forces that steer her that are at times beyond our comprehension and largely beyond our control. And so you've stated "I think we were in on it". And so not you, nor I, nor Americans in general "personally".

The issue is there are people that live, reside, were born, immigrated, received citizenship, pledge allegiance here and in various ways claim to be Americans that are not Americans. This is not exclusive to our country but it is likely as prevalent here as in any other country in the world. These people in my estimation are "globalists" and their loyalties lie with the globalist agenda. These people suffer from levels of avarice and narcissism you and I can't comprehend. These are Americans by claim but not by true allegiance.

I submit the following link from Wiki:

Members of the Council on Foreign Relations

When you look at the list of "Notable current Council members" what strikes you?

What strikes me is that presidents, vice presidents, senators, governors, congressmen, bankers, businessmen, national security advisors and generals are gathered in this membership along with the mainstream "journalists" that report to the country and to the world daily regarding the actions of this elitist clan. It is my thinking that these are the "globalists". These are not Americans. You and I have no allegiance to these people nor do we have shared guilt for the actions related to their largely hidden agenda.

The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is an American nonprofit nonpartisan membership organization, publisher, and think tank specializing in U.S. foreign policy and international affairs from an interventionist perspective. - Wiki

Interventionism (politics) is a political term for significant activity undertaken by a state to influence something not directly under its control. - Wiki

How is that James D. Wolfensohn, Shirley Williams (Baroness Williams of Crosby), the Dalai Lama, Mikhail Maratovich Fridman, Mikhail Gorbachev made it into this "American" think tank? I know they're "trusted advisors". Notice too that the recently murdered John P. Wheeler III was on this list. As I mentioned earlier, they eat their own! Just my opinion.

Finally, lawmakers to hear 'Bilderberg conspiracy'

You will notice that many of the same names listed as members of the "American" think tank are member of the Bilderbergs. The following is taken from the above linked article from WorldNetDaily regarding an influential member of both groups:

He cites David Rockefeller's own admission. Rockefeller, founder of the Trilateral Commission, a Bilderberg member and board member of the CFR, wrote: "Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

The Bilderberg Group is an annual, invitation-only conference usually with more than 100 of the globe's most influential leaders, such as heads of state and business tycoons. It always is closed to the public and press, a privacy frequently ensured by armed agents.

The membership rolls of these two groups overlap as one might suspect. By his own admission the likes of a David Rockefeller serves only one master. I think where there's smoke there's fire. In my estimation one would have to be extremely naive not to think that these people are pure globalists.

In August 2010 Cuban president Fidel Castro wrote an article for the Cuban Communist Party newspaper Granma in which he cited Estulin’s 2006 book The Secrets of the Bilderberg Club, which, as quoted by Castro, describes "sinister cliques and the Bilderberg lobbyists" manipulating the public "to install a world government that knows no borders and is not accountable to anyone but its own self." - Wiki

"Sinister cliques"? And this from "Señor Siniestro" himself. It would seem in this instance even the blind can see. These people, from plucky Katie Couric to Robert Zoellick, are not in our collective "we".
edit on 5-2-2011 by Hemisphere because: punctuation

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hemisphere

Why would it be regarding the U.S?
edit on 5-2-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eliad
reply to post by Hemisphere

Why would it be regarding the U.S?
edit on 5-2-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

Eliad, I'm not sure what part pf my thread your question refers to. I'll try to answer in general to the best of my ability.

For one thing it must seem strange that much of what I have written regarding turmoil in Egypt directly references organizations and people in the United States of America. My contention is that there are people living in America that are not acting as Americans. Furthermore, it is my opinion, I have supplied links to various pieces of information supporting this opinion, that these people are influencing world events, the current turmoil in Egypt being one of those events. That is why much of what I have written here refers to the U.S..

These influential people are connected to, at various times control and conspire with carefully selected elite people in every nation on earth. The U.S. is just one of many safe-havens for these elite globalists. These people are not Egyptians, Americans, Europeans or anything of the sort although they must be born, live and declare citizenship somewhere. That said, their true allegiances are not to their homelands but to an agenda of world domination. Their hubris leads them to believe that only they know what is best and only by melting the entire population of the world into a homogeneous, culture-less, pride-less working class, will life on the planet endure. With this small clandestine group as the ruling elite over the working class as a necessary caveat. They are not doing this out of the goodness in their hearts although some of them I think are delusional enough to believe that is the case. Maniacal narcissism. This oppressive agenda makes any current despotic world leader such as Mubarek a mere playground bully by comparison. I believe Mubarek too was part of these elite globalists. He has been used by the group and is now being discarded. As I've said: "They eat their own."

And so not simply regarding the U.S.. I just happen to be positioned to describe these people and events from an American perspective. Thanks for posting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join