It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hypnosis By LCD Becoming Increasingly Rampant!(w/Videos)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I just can't believe how antisocial people are becoming, and this is coming from someone diagnosed with asperger. A lot of people I know would check their mobile at the craziest of times, to see whether they have been contacted or to text someone. Whilst being in the middle of a conversation, whilst watching a movie, or in class. I cannot describe how horrible I find these behaviours. 10 years ago people would've found this very rude. You had to turn off your mobile in the cinemas and in class, nowadays you can keep them on, on vibrate. Nowadays I have teachers who put their mobile on their desks, sound on, and they would pick up when phoned. WHAT??!!

Another thing people do, which I find incrediby rude, put in one of their earphones whilst being in a conversation, what you don't want to talk to me, are you afraid of social interactions? People cannot seem to bare being alone with their thoughts anymore. They can't stand silence and need to constantly be preoccupied.

We all seem so social texting, walking around with our mobiles, phoning people up, talking to all our "friends" on facebook, but in fact we seem to lose the ability to just interact with peopl irl.

edit on 9-2-2011 by Anodyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I've done this... its like you want to turn in real life but end up turning in your video game. people are getting to dependent on there electronics.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Well. I can't disagree with your conspiracy but I can say it's just a matter of peoples attention span. Apparently these people in the video can't walk and play games or text without watching where they are going. Reminds me of my nephews who play video games and won't answer your call's until you yell because of how much attention they have going into what they are doing... Now if only I could get them doing that to learn about the world around them. It's all about video games, cell phones and social clubs/groups these day's. Jeesh

<< 1   >>

join