It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nuts & Bolts of the Black Triangles

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Here's a good link to read on about the guy who wrote about the TR-3B
www.alienscientist.com...
edit on 6-2-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mysteryskeptic

You surely must be aware, of course, that you are arguning a lost cause against the Belgium case, my personal case with about twenty others at the UFO conference I mentioned, and thousands of people that have witnessed the objects I have presented.

As with deniers of UFOs in general, you have no absolutely no case in the face of what is now millions and millions of personal sightings around the world. You can't prove a negative, so you can have no other expectations of winning this debate with facts, ever. It simply cannot be done! All you can have is an agenda.

All counter-UFO agents can do and are doing is to delay the public's acceptance of what our secret agencies are doing, and SHOWING us what they are doing damned near every day. You must know you are playing a losing game, and one way or another the secret must be revealed.

I shall repeat an earlier statement from my article: There are only two arguments that can be waged over the ownership of the triangles. Either they are ET craft, or they are our own craft. And if you argue for the latter, I'm gonna ask you where we got the technology.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
How can their only be two explanations, thats ridiculous. It's almost a 100% certainty that many black triangles are secret NATO aircraft. Don't you think it's a massive coincidence they pop up all the time in the US near USAF bases and near NATO and RAF bases in Europe?

The vast majority of reports indicate slow moving low flying objects at night, this can easily be some type of slow moving plane or more likely a blimp-hybrid plane as it is quiet, large and slow. This technology is not advanced in reality, in fact a medium sized private corporation could easily do it if you think about it... GPS, black paint with some simple camoflauge, electric drive motor etc. There might be a few bits and pieces that are leading edge but mostly they are secret because they are silent and fly at night!

There have been some rare reports of triangles accelerating almost instantly or that predate the 1940s, this small subset may be something else (ET) or they might simply be optical illusions, misjudgements of speed and size or fake stories.

So as you can see, there are far more than two explanations.

edit on 7-2-2011 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManInAsia
How can their only be two explanations, thats ridiculous. It's almost a 100% certainty that many black triangles are secret NATO aircraft. Don't you think it's a massive coincidence they pop up all the time in the US near USAF bases and near NATO and RAF bases in Europe?

There have been some rare reports of triangles accelerating almost instantly or that predate the 1940s, this small subset may be something else (ET) or they might simply be optical illusions, misjudgements of speed and size or fake stories.

So as you can see, there are far more than two explanations.

No, you must learn to see the limitation of your "seeing." First, to use your word, it is "ridiculous" to attempt to attribute the craft with NATO. I must assume you are not an American and must find an excuse to have them owned by somebody else. NATO builds nothing. Name me one aircraft that NATO builds. Name me the one country that spends as much on defense as all of the rest of the world combined. Only the US and perhaps China would have the money, will and technology for such an undertaking.

In saying that the craft are either alien or human, my position has been changing over the years to accept that these craft may be multi-dimensional and/or time travelers. The much respected UFO researcher Dr. Allen J. Hynek came to a similar conclusion after a few years of investigating the phenomena. That is a difficult jump to make in critical thinking. Yet, once it is made, the possibilities go far deeper than that broad classification, but more or less includes all explanations that fall outside current human capabilities.

If they come from past or future humans moving through time, I put them into that the ET catagory because as I state above that ability would "fall outside current human capabilities." But if you want to start slicing the many possibilities on that side into thinner sections, fine. But most people are not prepared to think that far on their own so I made no direct mention of how broad the ET area could be. Your explanation centering around NATO is indicative of some of that narrow thinking.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
Here's a good link to read on about the guy who wrote about the TR-3B
www.alienscientist.com...
edit on 6-2-2011 by mysteryskeptic because: (no reason given)

Do not attempt to relate me to anything that guy said or will say. I consider all of his TR-3B material bogus.

The concepts and ideas I present in my thread here are just that. I don't claim to have any connections to triangles other than interpretating what has been seen and speculating--I have no trouble with using that word--about how radically different such craft are from conventional aircraft. I find that many people here on ATS simply cannot make that jump away from being locked into conventional aeronautical beliefs.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Dont know if this is of any interest. Been quite interested in the t'riangle' craft phenomena, and i think it might be worth some of the more tech-minded trying to search TR3B on 'Information Bridge', a gov. resources site posted on ATS yesterday. Few results, some mentioning Los Alamos and a few mentioning Nuclear propulsion, but i just dont have the knowledge to dig anything important out. Info Bridge
Hopefully one of the techier members can deduce somehing from these docs. Does seem to me to point towards a blacker than black ops craft. Peace

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

There have been some rare reports of triangles accelerating almost instantly or that predate the 1940s

Where did you read these reports that predate 1940? I've looked in the past but never found anything that early.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimsie
reply to post by Aliensun

Love this topic. You supply a lot of information here. My question is; If these triangles are made by the military, why would low flying fighter jets chase it thru a residential neighborhood?

One of the mind control threads featured a Taoist parable which emphasized the importance of 'framing' a thought, or, more correctly, of 'not' framing a thought.

My point is: how can you be sure the aircraft were chasing the triangle? You can't necessarily be certain that 'chase' is the right task they were involved in, unless there's radio intercept, public statements, or other defining factors.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beer Festival

There have been some rare reports of triangles accelerating almost instantly or that predate the 1940s

Where did you read these reports that predate 1940? I've looked in the past but never found anything that early.

Thanks

Perhaps the best, most active UFO reporting outfit these days is also one of the oldest. Find it here:

www.ufocenter.com...

True UFOs come in many different shapes and sizes over the decades as evidently do triangles in the size catagory at least. As with with typical UFO reports, some triangle reports appear to be bogus, perhaps planted as disinformation. When detailed, they typically tend to made triangles out as some sort of a conventioinally acceptable craft, such as blimp.

Lockheed Martian has "helped" promote that impression with supposed development of these airships with electric fans, etc. One of the James Bond movies has great scenes of Bond fighting with just such an actual little blimp.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join