It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alyshas Anti love and anti valentines day thread...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
let's not forget this anti love song:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

i loved him in running on empty and his later stuff.

ooo yummy ill fight you for him

I didn't really follow him much after 'My Own Private Idaho', I think that was really his peak and the places he had to go to get that performance, were, well, what got him where he ended up. 'Dogfight' and 'Sneakers' were okay, but really beneath him, he was a very talented actor, but was pretty much stuck on the treadmill towards the end. I think boredom as much as anything killed him. Which is all the sadder.

Sadly nothing left to fight over now
...because I'm not into that and if you are, you're welcome to it thanks all the same.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
ok...what showed up wasn't chaosmongers but i am totally glad i found that because I don't have all the albums and some of the one's I have are cassette and the rest are cds and they are all in... well, that's not important. My point is this is easier, mixed up and different. A conitiuous VOIVOD video stream.... YAYYYYY! WOOO HOOOO!

I should stop calling cobain a # to prove he isn't helpless and sinless and clean up while listening to VOIVOD....WOOOO HOOOO!

Oh crap, I still haven't found the guitar picture.

anyway.... I know this is the anti-valentines day thread but why is it that again? I'm going to have to go back and read the OP again.
I am anti valentine junk but I am not anti valentines day. I want a Valentine on valentines day.
I'm not going to have one. I'm seriously probably going to cry on Valentine's day.

Oh well, we're all going to be dead soon so... I guess it's all good.
edit on 5-2-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

me too

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm

So ya wanna come over, huh??

Cant' say I blames ya

Oh well, you know, I would but I don't fly, and, have you seen the price of the QE2 these days? Quite outside my budget I'm afraid.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
have you seen the price of the QE2 these days? Quite outside my budget I'm afraid.

You don't have to buy it you know. They do sell tickets just for a ride........

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Here is a lovely Valentines day song...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder

Originally posted by KilgoreTrout
have you seen the price of the QE2 these days? Quite outside my budget I'm afraid.

You don't have to buy it you know. They do sell tickets just for a ride........

Well of course they do
very good of you to point that out...but, but, but, but relatively, or rather proportionately, to income and the such like, I would expect to keep the boat if I was to fork out that much for a ticket, it has to be said. It's why I shan't bother, avoids the inevitable disappointment. Though I'm sure Mr Worm would rock my world if I was to venture to his parts, I shall have to, on this occasion, decline.

Ta very much anyway.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Here we go... the video that started off the stream I was watching.

...and Piggy's guitar.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That video chokes me up I must say.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Twisted Sisters-Love is for Suckers

queensryche- i don't believe in love

Feelings - Offspring

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I spam your anti valentines thread with a love song

Now all you anti love people have something to listen to while your curled up in the foetal position crying waiting for your ready meal for one to heat up in the microwave on the 14th

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Good on you, Mr, Spanners
We dont' need no sourpuss, anti-valentine bulljunk on here, ya see.

Ronnie

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

That song sums up my feelings when i just left school, i think this came out, in early 90's.

Good song for this thread.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

People never really die, until everyone has forgotten about them. Thats why in essence why they call these people stars, as they shine on for along time.

The second part of what your implying is upto you, lol. Females are allowed to have feelings for youngsters, lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

Typical inchworm, trying to bring light into darkness.
edit on 2/6/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Dont' be one of them sourpusses, Andy.

Its' almost Valentines' day!

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
The second part of what your implying is upto you, lol. Females are allowed to have feelings for youngsters, lol.

I was thinking of it more as he being captured in a moment in time, perpetually beautiful, eternally young...more remembering previous stirrings as opposed to being stirred by just any young flesh. He would, after all, have been a couple of years older than myself in reality, had he lived. All perfectly legal and above board

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

I was not implying anything. Your allowed to look at who you want and feel how you want, lol.

I am sure he alot of admirers, and i am sure you where not alone in feeling that way.

Remember they are called stars, as you never really die if people still think about you, and they are on tv and in films, so there light shines on. Thats why they are called stars, lol.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

how could i have forgotten this one ... lmao

its totally down with love

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join