It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC to broadcast live superbowl for the 1st time ever, could this be the real sum of all fears?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

It's like how a lot of American's here view soccer (i always played soccer so I heard it a lot).

Its not soccer its "Football"

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lukeUK

I think Skewed got it in one...

Originally posted by Skewed
Unless I missed it, I have not read one possibility. Maybe all the fear mongering is to in fact get more people to watch for "something" to happen. When at the end of the night, TPTB still win, because they got additional ratings whether people were actually interested in the game or not.

On another note, what would a terrorist groups main objective be? Getting more people to see the destruction itself OR to kill as many people as possible. IF their goal was mainly to get as many Americans to watch and see the act then the SB would be a good place, but, if they wanted the numbers itself, wouldn't the Daytona 500 be more of a place to get the casualty numbers. Just spitballin'.

that was on the Superbowl Day - An Event thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...#

And it kind of makes sense, thats why I'm watching it - I've never watched NFL in my life, and I've really got into it - Fox have fed it to the BBC, people get into it, and then they put the rest of the season on Sky (Murdoch again). Of course normal football has been on Sky for years, but If you want to watch that, it's on in the pub, NFL isn't...
edit on 6-2-2011 by rufusthestuntbum because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Well there goes your false flag theory!

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Yet another waste of time...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The halftime show could be regarded as a disaster...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Soulsofwe

Yes it was awful.
They absolute worst thing I have ever seen.
Why the Black Eyed Peas? They haven't been big in years and never reached the level of other halftime shows.
They had like two hits which were terrible.

Then only one of their microphones were on at the beginning, the music was too low, and they were terrible singers (the woman being the worst).

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join