It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victory in Britain!! Prime Minister says multiculturalism has failed

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Here in sweden we have alot of muslim immigrants. They have arrived in large numbers in recent years. I do not have any problem what so ever with different cultures or peoples of other ethnicities. But what has happened here in sweden is that the immigrants have secluded themselfs in these ghettos where i as a natural born citizen of sweden has to fear for my well being. This new mentality of ethnic gangs is very disturbing. Combined with the gangster mentality of common street thugs these misguided youths often do not get a proper education and have become a scourge on society by commiting unacceptable acts of violence and criminal activites. The areas they live in often become governed by the same social laws that ruled in their native countries. These rules are adapted to poverty and the mindset that you are on your own. I would not set foot in these neighborhoods personaly. But that is NOT because i am a racist it is because i dont like to be beat up, mugged, or verbally harassed for being swedish.

That is my humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
There is no victory. How are you supposed to force extremists or those who reject the rest of society to be multicultural and open-minded?

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Multiculturalism was ALWAYS ment to fail ! It was about dviding the society. It's always been about mono culturalism .Problem reaction solution .

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
An afterthought for this thread: Malaysia is the most successfully multicultural society in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join