It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victory in Britain!! Prime Minister says multiculturalism has failed

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrBudgie
reply to post by sonnny1

whats with this 92% you keep spouting I cant find it anyware the I check wikipedia for englands ethnicity breakdown and in 2007 it was 88% so were are you getting the 92% from.

Hes Right.

I had a Equality and Diversity training course for part of my job.

92% are White British.
48% Are Christians.
42% Stated they have no Beleifs
3% Islam
followed by Sikh and Hindu and Jewish.

The largest ethical minority in Britain as of 2010 were those of "Irish Decent".

With 1 in 6 people having Irish family.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Those stats show how paranoid some of you are . Out of those 98 % none of them are rapists , murderers or heroine dealers right ?
No terrorism is the only real crime right ? And how we suffer for it in the UK ! - i cant even step outside without pushing numerous suicide bombers out the way just to get to the car .

Wake up, crime is crime WHOEVER commits it !

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Very late to this thread and only got to about 8 pages in before skipping to the end...

Originally posted by sonnny1
So,at least your right about one thing,like Ive said all along.Its the MUSLIMS the British people are worried about. Maybe conquering their lands,fighting in their lands,and then integrating them in to your homeland wasnt such a good thing after all.

How quickly people like you and the Muslims themselves forget the fact we spent the best part of a decade in the 1990's defending Muslims from persecution and genocide in the Balkans and elsewhere.

And now they conform,or else what? You deport them? Make laws forcing them to conform?

Not at all. This whole thing is about if people come to our country, they adopt our values. If they don't and continue their policies of trying to push their values on us while eroding our own, groups like the Muslim Council of Britain, which is very vocal about "Muslim" rights while running roughshod over anyone elses, will stop receiving funding from HMG.

Or do you go the old fashion route,and hold them in Ghettos,or liquidate them? Put a patch on them,to keep tabs on them? I just dont get it. Its the EXTREMISTS,not Muslims that are scaring you into a relapse of history.

They have already largely ghettoised themselves. And the fact the Muslim Council and other groups do not make any effort to try and root out extremists, and other groups go so far as vote rigging local elections so they can get their own way, is what the problem is.

I have no issue with immigration, as long as it isn't a flood and the people that come want to intergrate and become part of the fabric of this great country. I do have a problem with those that come here and try to turn it into somewhere else.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Indeed. I myself am a bit of a mix. Primarily Cornish, with a blend of Irish in their too from way back in the 19th Century.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

True point, but the issue here isn't just crime. Its the deletion of a nations true identity. Obviously all nationalities are rife with criminals and degenerates, white, brown, or whathaveyou. We are stating that the advancement and growing populace of Muslim/Islamic peoples sharing that ideology will, in effect, destroy the identity of Britian, (in my case, Canada) and change it to yet another land ruled by the followers of Allah and the un-acceptance of the traditions and culture in the nation they live in.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
God Save the Queen, and Mr Cameron- I voted against him but this is the first decision he has made which I fully support.

Somebody buy him a beer!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by IronArm

Thanks for illustrating your points as you did I appreciate that and I see where your coming from .
May I tell you my fears ?
Mine are of a grander scale , not of the identity but the freedom of Britain .
Unfortunately I only know your opinions of immigration not of conspiracies such as nwo . My opinions are that America is edging towards a police state/martial law . Not only do I believe the nwo is at a more advanced stage in America , the first stage , who knows where it would reach next ? In this case I would not be as im not now, worried about the genetic make up of the uk , or which religion is most predominant . . I hope you understand that I merely try to focus on the bigger picture right now in worrying times .
Thanks .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

OMG - you have a clone...someone who uses the exact same language, in exactly the same way, saying exactly the same things, even the same insults and coming to exactly the same conclusion. He was Spanish, living in the UK as well...

His motives were the same as yours, for some reason wanting everyone to stop talking about the muslim issue in the uk to focus on more important subjects...like NWO

So why do you bother? You can just leave us to moan away on this thread, you don't have to join in...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Of course "we "don't have to get involved but , if i didnt stop some of you moaning i swear there woulld be bloodshed . Just relax guys the world be will be history soon just enjoy it while your here !

ps they Should clone me !

edit on 8-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey
God Save the Queen, and Mr Cameron- I voted against him but this is the first decision he has made which I fully support.

Somebody buy him a beer!

As long as its got arsenic in it!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

All white people look alike to brown racists.

You have no concept that we are not all the same people, and we all have our own histories, and some of us have spent hundreds of years on the down side of oppression too.

But go ahead and continue elaborating on how "whites" as an imaginary collective have all picked on your people.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

All white people look alike to brown racists.

You have no concept that we are not all the same people, and we all have our own histories, and some of us have spent hundreds of years on the down side of oppression too.

But go ahead and continue elaborating on how "whites" as an imaginary collective have all picked on your people.

Im white mate , just thought you might want to know !

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Amazing amount of abuse white people have to take all through there lifes, and being in london, i should know, from what they did to me.

You cannot be happy to be you, while everyone else can have carnivals celebrating there heritage.

I am not interested in white, blacks, asian or anyone, and what they do. I am just stating the racism i have to put up with.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

And? You are acting like all white people have the same history, "poor whites, so hard done by." Whatever. Different groups of whites have had vastly different experiences, and even in one country, say, England, the poor or peasant class has been pretty 'hard done by" the elite at times.

Suffering isnt limited by skin color, and what makes someone a racist is thinking that skin color is a determining factor of things other than UV tolerance.

All brown people are not victims, all white people are not oppressors. There are predators in all ethnic groups.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

All brown people are not victims, all white people are not oppressors. There are predators in all ethnic groups.

Totally agree my hermano . !

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

This is one of the very things that drive me insane. All peoples can celebrate their heratige or belief systems in the street, yet you are not permitted to be proud of Ayran descent, as that automatically makes you a rascist bigot. My heratige is Irish, English, French, Scottish....whatever. I appreciate all of them. But if I make a big deal about being white...my god...what an upheaval from liberals and other nationalities.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Doomzilla you still didn't answer the question. Don't tell me the usual "learn how to read ok??", if it's that simple you could simply answer it again. It all comes down to one simple sentence, no big deal right?.

Is your family choosing to speak English because they want better communication with tourists, or are they being FORCED to speak English? I doubt you'll answer and I'm almost sure you'll say "omg learn how to read!!!!11" again like an immature child, but hell I keep trying.

Originally posted by Doomzilla
Everyone has a choice where to live

More or less yeah. The only thing you have to keep in mind that if you are an immigrant, you are by natural causes an outsider and should fit yourself to the culture of the majority.
You most certainly don't force your culture or way of life on locals, and for sure you don't WHINE when the country you are IMMIGRATING to is telling you you should adapt.
How would you think you'll be welcomed in one of the Muslim countries UK immigrants come from, if for example - you wouldn't want your wife to wear a funny looking ninja outfit for her entire life?

Surely enough they'll make you run for your lives straight back to where you came from.

Someone has cleverly said, couple of pages earlier, that by normal logic - if you run away to another country you are doing it because the life style is better over there. What is the sense in moving away to a better country and then complaining that it's not as sh!tty as the one you came from? What's the sense in dragging the crappy life style you ran away from, to the country you are running away to?

That is absolutely absurd. Good thing the British finally started to man the hell up.
Nothing left for immigrants to do but ADAPT themselves to a better life style and culture, or GET LOST to wherever they came from.

Also, little hint - do not mock other people's grammar while typing like a second-grader at best. On ATS it's no big deal 'cause the majority are like 12, but everywhere else you'll have a major problem presenting yourself.
edit on 8-2-2011 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
blah blah nice insults typical interrogation style ,
My family don't live in the places i mentioned.. So your question is irrelevant , maybe you should ask the Spaniards who lived there before the British flocked there and turned it into english towns? But you won't because why learn about life when you can just be a cyberthug .
Use all the arrogance you want my friend ,Im happy with my life im sorry if you aren't !

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Yeah I never thought you would actually answer a question that can be answered in a simple sentence. Thanks for proving me you're unable to even back up your claims.

As for my life - can't be better demographically-wise. I'm not immigrating anywhere and nobody unwanted is immigrating here.

Russian migration is proving very beneficial to Israeli society, European migration aswell.
Even Arab Muslim immigrants are submissive fast-food workers.
Virtually NOBODY is able to come here and force his culture upon others. So yeah, I'm pretty good.

How's it hanging?

Originally posted by Doomzilla
blah blah nice insults typical interrogation style

Blah blah blah.. typical nonsense after you can't even form a valid opinion. I didn't insult you even once in my post above. I guess you're addicted to whining and complaining tho.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
These threads are always frequented by the same people over and over . Il leave you to it from now on . One day you'll change your views hopefully .

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join