It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victory in Britain!! Prime Minister says multiculturalism has failed

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

What planet you from, if you dont care why are you even involved in the topic, its a strong topic and for those that care.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

"What is White Culture,or White Pride?" dont think they have a definition as such but with the word white in it I am sure it would be racist. But I never mention either off those I said White Heritage which to me isnt a bad thing as thats me, my dad, his dad, his dad and so fourth nothing wrong with being pround of were you came from its just a shame its frowned up when its a white person,

stats need to be cherry picked thats why they are there. Did you personally collate the stats. Whats hitler got to do with the topic, bit of a harsh comparison. There has been plenty of black dictators commiting genocide but they are off topic as well as none of them are english hitler included.

its a debate so debate away but dont call people ignorant and yank out the race card to win an argument with some one who has an opinion that differs you. For all you know I could be married to a none english black lady and have 3 mixed nationality children.
edit on 8-2-2011 by MrBudgie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrBudgie

AHH diddums poor white people so hard done by , Why not start your own charity ? Save the whites ?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla

AHH diddums poor white people so hard done by , Why not start your own charity ? Save the whites ?

Wow

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Go on do it its your right to protest , If you feel so strongly start a movement .
I have no problem with that .
edit on 8-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Go on do it its your right to protest , If you feel so strongly start a movement .
I have no problem with that .
edit on 8-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

Double wow

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Why dont you see the similarity's to Hitlers 1939? Didnt he decree that he was going to take his country back from those people that didnt have Germanys best interests at heart? The very people that brought all the ills to his country.The "Jews" that didnt conform to the White Aryan culture? You talk about not being able to be proud of your "WHITE CULTURE". Millions in 39 thought the same way,in Nazi Germany. Multiculturalism failed there also. The Poles,the Jews,the Slavs,didnt conform to Germany. History repeats itself,hey?

And you wouldnt be talking about White Culture,or Britains Culture,that is racked with abominations,such as slavery,colonization,wars,annexation of Scotland and Ireland,etc if you had mixed children,and a Black Wife. Race is playing a part in this story,because Britains past is catching up with itself.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm way late on the conversation....but as to the first statement that started this little debockle....WOOOOO bout time. I'm a Canadian, but we are going through the same issues, foreign peoples muscling their doctrines and rights on the people that actually are involved in the country. We are pretty much told we have to be accepting of everybodies "rights" and not to step on them, despite their "rights" possibly infringing on our rights as proper citizens. So congratulations to Britian.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Ha ha - nice try at misdirection!

Cammeron in his usual pussy footing way was being polite, when he says 'multiculturalism' he means MUSLIMS!
We have no problem with all the other ethnic minorities they tend to integrate and adopt british cultural values - except MUSLIMS - they want to import and stay within thier backward intolerant hatefull native cultures and 'religion'.

Islam regards all other believe systems as Kaffir - ie unclean - which is why they are like the NAZIS a supremecist intolerant genocidal ideology - most of the writings of Islam are concerned with hating kaffirs - especially JEWS their 'eternal enemies' - again JUST LIKE THE NAZIS!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

This guy is making the point I was working to making. They force their own ideologies on the rest of society, fundamentalist or not, and expect us to adapt.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

So,at least your right about one thing,like Ive said all along.Its the MUSLIMS the British people are worried about. Maybe conquering their lands,fighting in their lands,and then integrating them in to your homeland wasnt such a good thing after all. And now they conform,or else what? You deport them? Make laws forcing them to conform? Or do you go the old fashion route,and hold them in Ghettos,or liquidate them? Put a patch on them,to keep tabs on them? I just dont get it. Its the EXTREMISTS,not Muslims that are scaring you into a relapse of history.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronArm

This guy is making the point I was working to making. They force their own ideologies on the rest of society, fundamentalist or not, and expect us to adapt.

How does a country with the population of 92% white,predominately Christian,have ANYTHING forced on them?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Sonny just so you know im white but i have no problem with all muslims , I know who my real enemy is .
These guys are closet racists , Im not racist , i dont judge on colour or religion etc , i judge people on the kindness of their heart .
Peace to you ,

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

You don't live here do you....The country is pretty much run by 2 major cities, Toronto, and Vancover. Most of the opinions that are formed in gov't are based on the demographics of those 2 cities. That being said, they contain much more that 8% immigrants. Even the capital city in my province has greater than 8%, and I live in the most redneck area of Canada. My country has 32 million people....every year (not including illegal immigrants) over 500,000 people come here. calculate that. This statistic has held true for several years. As well as this, the main perogative of our governing system can be summed up as "the squeaky wheel gets the grease", meaning whoever makes the most noise gets what they desire, lest they be white Christians, as we are infringing on everyone elses rights by simply exisiting.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

whats with this 92% you keep spouting I cant find it anyware the I check wikipedia for englands ethnicity breakdown and in 2007 it was 88% so were are you getting the 92% from.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
No # Sherlock! Multi-culteralism is just a step towards One-World-Nation. It doesnt work. Snaps for the brits!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

So,at least your right about one thing,like Ive said all along.Its the MUSLIMS the British people are worried about. Maybe conquering their lands,fighting in their lands,and then integrating them in to your homeland wasnt such a good thing after all. And now they conform,or else what? You deport them? Make laws forcing them to conform? Or do you go the old fashion route,and hold them in Ghettos,or liquidate them? Put a patch on them,to keep tabs on them? I just dont get it. Its the EXTREMISTS,not Muslims that are scaring you into a relapse of history.

Sorry - what 'muslim' lands did we ever conquer or colonise! - as for the rest of your description it sounds just like how jews and christians are treated in all thier M.E homelands that have been invaded conquered and colonised by Arab/Islamic imperialism - which is why we are pretty keen on making sure it never happens to us!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Sonny just so you know im white but i have no problem with all muslims , I know who my real enemy is .
These guys are closet racists , Im not racist , i dont judge on colour or religion etc , i judge people on the kindness of their heart .
Peace to you ,

How can you be Racist against a Religion?

You can get White Muslims, you do know that right?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Cat Stevens....pretty sure he was lol

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Islam is NOT COMPATIABLE with European and Western values.

Nobody wants Islam in Europe, nobody.

Swiss voters have supported a referendum proposal to ban the building of minarets, official results show.

news.bbc.co.uk...

The French parliament has approved a ban on wearing a full-face veil in public.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Rome - Italy's interior minister Roberto Maroni on Wednesday said he had "no objections" to a referendum proposing a ban on mosque minarets in the country.

europenews.dk...

-
Wake up and smell the coffee, religions are incresingly becoming less popular in Europe 48% of Britain is Atheist.

We tolerate Religions such as Christianity (42%) but Islam (3%) is not a religion we are keen on, it's oppresive to women, it's highly anti-gay (try find a gay iman), and it has very extreme views on Non-Muslims.

We simply won't tolerate it here, why aernt "moderate" muslims standing up against extremists?
Its because deep down they support them.

Islam will never be tolerated here, the Muslims have tried it once and failed after Europe united to defend Christianity.
-----------

Charles Martel

He is remembered for winning the Battle of Tours in 732, in which he defeated an invading Muslim army and halted northward Islamic expansion in western Europe.

en.wikipedia.org...-732

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join