It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victory in Britain!! Prime Minister says multiculturalism has failed

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

your statistics are interesting but misleading as the area of the stop searches / crimes ect.. will make a huge difference. Area I live in is predominantly white so crimes are more than like white on white, some areas of london are predominatly black like peckham ect. so the crime rate is black on black. the stop search powers were used in the gang land areas around london mostly in areas were is was nearly all black gangs hence the stats have a predominatly higher number of black searches based on the national white black balance. but it the percentage was redone based on the total number of each race in certain areas then it would look different.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware
reply to post by MrBudgie

Think you've hit the nail on the head.

can you say the word nail or will it offend the bolts

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

they choose to speak our language in these places as it helps them prosper through tourism.
they are not forced into our dialect and ways by the non native english

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Sorry "they" i take it you mean the Spanish ?
They choose to speak english do they ! ?
News to me and half my family is Spanish but I guess you know better right ?
edit on 8-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

no just the "spanish".. so were you and your "Familiy" forced to speak english.NO.Does it suit you to speak english.YES..... it should be a persons choice to speak or act in what ever language culture they choose all I was merely stating was that if you go abroad to live or on holiday you abide by there culture and language not force the natives into what the non natives see fit...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Im afraid you are missing my point , Like I said I have 1st hand knowledge of this topic , do you ?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Doomzilla, you're not making any points.

Do they prefer to speak English to communicate better with tourits, or are they being forced to do so? Simple question needs a simple answer.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

READ carefully ok children ?
The places i mentioned ARE english communities there are very few spanish people there !
The British have turned these Spanish towns into English Towns .
The Spanish have no interest in being there , why would they ?
So simply put your point is irrelevant .
Adios amigo mio .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

you have not made a point or answered the question "WERE YOU FORCED TO SPEAK ENGLISH" simple question really dude

1st hand knowledge from a tourist point of view well yeah. I have been to spain (not mainland fair enough) and places I have been alot of peeps spoke english but the ones that didnt it didnt matter and It had no harm what so ever, I never stamped my feet and demanded they spoke my tongue nor sore that from any one and never had them demand I speak spanish. Infact no one was bothered what they spoke. Which was why I used it as an example against people coming to england and demanding there own lanquage laws and culture but not taking in any of ours. Everything is their way or the highway and I was merely pointing out that the english bend over backwards for longterm guests whilst still being polite enough not to demand the same treatment when abroad.
(and before you pipe up I am generalising yes about the english and I am sure there will be an exemption to my rule, there always is)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Try reading my post before you ask the same question over and over . Wow your a tourist ?
Thats means nothing to me , ive lived all over Spain my family still lives there i know the south the north , the centre .
How many places you been to in Spain then ? When was the last time you were there ?
I was there in 2009 working as an estate agent so I know quite a bit about this topic ..
Fact is you people believe in double standards which can lead to racism , not good .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

"The Spanish have no interest in being there , why would they ? "

the above statement by your self says it all really the locals choose not to live there so not sure what your whining about really. But when the debate is going the wrong way with an english person yank out the "race card" as that always wins.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Hey bird man you missed the point AGAIN
Lets end this convo maybe you can come back when you actually know what your talking about !
Or are you too busy blaming muslims for everything to actually you know, learn something ?

2011 Still so many sheeple

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

birdy man lol, an estate agent at your age what are you 8 maybe 9 actually as your spelling is good

again you have made no more points than a bag of spoons.

have I said the word muslim in any of my posts erm no sorry have I blamed muslims in general erm no I didnt I just pointing out the english are too tolerant which is why we are in this mess..

I never said anything bad about spain just generalised to make a point.

so keep painting you spanish flags at school today and chill out.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

again you have made no more points than a bag of spoons.
Nice grammar pal !
FYI I'm in Uk not Spain but don't let your ignorance get in the way of a good joke !
I think the Spanish are too tolerant of you ! -They let you infest their towns with kebab shops, fish and chips bars and larger louts . You and others are hypocrites , It is ok for you to build your little British communities in Spain but you moan like crap about people doing it to the uk . Get of your high horse and learn how to be gracious .

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

larger louts are they bigger than the normal louts oh you mean "Lager Louts" all after commenting on my grammer amigo.

the english abroad are not the main topic really dude, not sure still what your point is except merely saying that the spanish are suffering the same as the english in that they are too tolerant. But you have admitted in a round about way though that its the spanish who choose to speak english and live away from the "Larger Louts". But if the english say they are worried about losing there nationality to non natives and worry we are being to tolerant then we are branded "Racists" but you can sit in your chair rip hell out of the english in spain and say that the spaniards are too tolerant but its not be racist from your mouth. But the english are hypocrits for finally starting to realise they are losing there nationality and want to stop it...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Actually,the statistics are correct,not misleading. Now,instead of induced fear mongering,I am giving you true statistics,when it comes to hate crimes,and who are the leading offenders,but you are failing to actually own up to them. At least admit with a population of almost 92% white,that the leading culprit in most crimes is white,not the black,Asian,Muslim,etc. Funny how that is not part of the problem,just the failure of multiculturalism. What I see with the rhetoric being displayed,is segregated drinking fountains,and good old fashion racism.Ive seen this before.Its old.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
And really,how is losing "your" identity,your culture,important,when the majority of the population (92%) is white? Itr boggles my mind!! I am of mixed decent,and I dont have an identity crisis going on.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

statistics are misleading and can be easily interpreted from many angles hence me and you having this conversation. Note sure what the relevance is to your heritage unless you are using it a debating weapon to put your point accross. Nothing racist in dismising your stats either.

The overall population of england doesnt really mean nothing to the topic really. And yes you can loose your nationality in your own country when because of the PC brigade dont allow anything english.

When can an english man say I am proud to be english or a white go say I am proud of my heritage and proud to be white with out being frowned upon in there own country.

Yet if a black person said I am proud to be black no one would bat an eye lid, infact his hand would probably be shook.

imagine if the MOBO awards were called the MOWO awards I wonder what would happen.

so how can you say england is not loosing its nationality is beyond me

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Hint here Uk is not YOUR country you live here yes but you dont own it so who are you to be judge and jury ?
I DONT CARE THAT BRITS are taking over Spain , you are FREE to live where you want . Just stop being a hypocrite , Everyone has a choice where to live . YES EVEN YOU !

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

What is White Culture,or White Pride? Whats your definition? Hmmmmm,

This is the FIRST thing that comes to mind,when I hear it. The first thing to come up in ALL the search engines.The real reason for the failure of Multiculturism

Keep cherry picking the data in front of you.

If I can send the flower of the German nation into the hell of war without the smallest pity for the shedding of precious German blood, then surely I have the right to remove millions of an inferior race that breeds like vermin......Adolf Hitler

Sounds alot like the rhetoric thats being produced by the Majority White British Populace.

Deny Ignorance

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join