It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victory in Britain!! Prime Minister says multiculturalism has failed

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

The thing is Haydn you have more in common with muslims in this country than the Tory millionaires running the country.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Of course multiculturalism has failed. Cameron's solution? Keep pushing the same old stories of assimilation.

In other words, this is nothing more than an empty statement, made by a man on the extreme left, to try and make the native Brits feel as though something is being done.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

I am for freedom,without oppression. I can care less,if your green, brown, or red. I deny Ignorance. Hate is Ignorance. I don't see millions of Britons marching to the failure of Multiculturalism,I see a bunch of people on ATS,justifying some huge victory,at the cost of their own freedoms. I find it sad.

Britain will prevail...

I am glad you're not a racist like the liberal left in my country... but mind you even being discriminatory against Christians or Muslims or Jewish or Buddhist ect... is only another form of racism, it is not exclusive to color.

now Atheism that is a different story, we must deny ignorance anywhere we find it.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa
reply to post by Cosmic.Artifact

Minority Islam? Are you kidding me? They rival The Roman catholic church! They may only be a minority because they are trying to infiltrate another country that has already been established! Yes a Christian country! STFW! Are you serious? Are you that simple minded or that converted? OMG what are we coming to? The NWO is in full effect and Islam is the religion.. I kid you not!

I am sorry HooHaa you may have wanted to direct your comment to Sonny1 ?

good day...

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NonKonphormist

I only have one more thing to say to you concerning the issue...

"stand for something or fall for anything"

cool username btw

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Extreme Islamics can stand shoulder to shoulder with their White Power brothers, if you look at what they are saying without seeing the person speaking it.
You can not migrate to a foreign country and use religion to change their World, their beliefs (Europe tried it a thousand years ago and failed) neither can you hold against emigrants their right to believe in a different God and expect them to convert entirely to your way of life.

or should I paraphrase that again?

Respect on both side is the key to Multiculturalism, but emigrants must never forget that the land in which you live in does not give you the right or privilege to convert in its entirety.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact

Originally posted by NonKonphormist
Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and let the world think you're an idiot, Than to open your mouth and proove you're an idiot.

yes folks and here we have it yet again... the ignorance and enlightened mindset of the liberal left.

peace and goodwill to you my friend, I hope you are not a racist extremist, your mindset does not seem clear and your words are biased against others who do not think exactly like you.

You're right, I don't think like you.
For a start I don't believe that all the true British left years ago.
You are basically saying that all of today's British are somehow inferior to the ones that left here to live in the US. In fact, you are saying that we are not even true Brits! What are we then? A sub species or race in your eyes?
yes folks and here we have it yet again,... the ignorance and enlightened mindset of a right wing bible thumper with a supiriority complex.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Multiculturism hasnt failed. Its worked in the UK with Jamaicans, Africans, Irish, Spanish and every other d!ck and harry from every other countrie.

Islam is noit a race, its a religion. This religion in UK, especialy North England is becoming way poast acceptable.

When a whole community stop supporting the people round them, that been shop keepers and home owners, to the small kids going to school. People will obviously move out, and become spiteul of the people who do this.

I live Beeston, Leeds- 2minuites away from Tempest Road..Please, google that area. I went to school with Husseib Hussain who blew the 56 bus up on 7/7, same year, same form , same classes.

My school/Area is the fkin trainig camp as to speak lol.

These Muslims in the north will help thier selves when they top segrefating thier selves, making the people who come from this coutnrie-0 or even are foreign liek them, feel not welcome.

My post is not racist, i have many fo asian freidns who nthink the same as me.

Please, look at this picture;

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
reply to post by TheOneElectric

This is the issue he is also addressing, he is going to force integration into British Values, and Muslim Hate groups will no longer be able to hold there demonstrations or will they be funded.

What? So, you're saying that the government of Britain is going to prohibit peaceful demonstrations under threat of funding cuts? Wow - that doesn't sound like a slippery slope at all. Who is going to make the distinction between demonstrations by one group of moderate Muslims and demonstrations by extremists, with freedom to assemble and speak being barred for one of the groups based on that subjective determination?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Sometimes it's better to keep your mouth shut and let the world think you're an idiot, Than to open your mouth and proove you're an idiot.

yes folks and here we have it yet again... the ignorance and enlightened mindset of the liberal left.

peace and goodwill to you my friend, I hope you are not a racist extremist, your mindset does not seem clear and your words are biased against others who do not think exactly like you.

You're right, I don't think like you.
For a start I don't believe that all the true British left years ago.
You are basically saying that all of today's British are somehow inferior to the ones that left here to live in the US. In fact, you are saying that we are not even true Brits! What are we then? A sub species or race in your eyes?
yes folks and here we have it yet again,... the ignorance and enlightened mindset of a right wing bible thumper with a supiriority complex.

no I am basically saying that by my countries standards, (and that is since your locations on the globe is not advertised) that some fit in with the racist, paranoid liberal left by their own political ideology.

here too (being I do not know which county you reside) they always think the government is out to get them... goes hand in hand with the conspiracy thing ya know...
edit on 2/6/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadaMaster

What sort of science do you practice, if you have not quantitatively come to the conclusion that there is no free energy?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

To all the members who called me and my fellow friends on ATS Racist, Bigot, Fascist, Ignorant, i now laugh in your face

Even the Prime Minister has recgonised the threat of Islamic Extremism in the UK.

Come on you lefties, where are you?

I'd say somebody needs to remind the Prime Minister that the 7/7
London Bombings were an inside job. So the real threat isn't from
muslim extremists but rather corrupt governments... and Britain's
Government would be right at the top of the list in terms of corruption.

edit on 6-2-2011 by Doomsday 2029 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
why would you be called a racist or a bigot? also Canada is way ahead of the rest of the world I see...

Because i've always opposed Islamic Extremism.

I hope you equally oppose Christian extremism. God knows we have more than our share in the U.S.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

you really need to stop mixing your religious views with politics, we have done that long ago in my country... this can lead to disastrous consequences not to mention radical philosophies pertaining to political agendas, outlooks and philosophies.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Muslims in the UK don't live with other Britons, they set up areas which are only Muslim areas, they won't buy from white british business owners, they don't vote in elections, they even go as far as setting up there own law system (sharia)

This is the issue.

If you want to live in the UK, live with other British people, vote in our elections, promote British Values!

In a free society, people can decide where they want to live, who they want to buy things from and whether or not they want to vote. Are you saying that the prime minister is going to dictate to these people where they are allowed to live, shop, and vote? That fascist.

As for sharia law, everyone in the UK is bound by UK law. Regardless of what Sharia law says, they will still be held accountable under British law if the activity is illegal under British law. Now if a people want to impose some higher or different standards upon themselves, the government has no authority to stop them provided that mandates of sharia aren't in conflict with British law.

Hence, all the complaints you listed above irrelevant and frankly none of your concern.
edit on 6-2-2011 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

To all the members who called me and my fellow friends on ATS Racist, Bigot, Fascist, Ignorant, i now laugh in your face

Even the Prime Minister has recgonised the threat of Islamic Extremism in the UK.

London Bombings were an inside job.

oh no ! say it isn't so...

why is everything an inside job ?

what if it wasn't... just for a second view both sides

in open-mindedness lay the truth.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

Well actually under internation law. This is my country. I live here so learn to like it. If you had understood what multiculturalism is you would not write in such a manner.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

no I am basically saying that by my countries standards, (and that is since your locations on the globe is not advertised) that some fit in with the racist, paranoid liberal left by their own political ideology.

here too (being I do not know which county you reside) they always think the government is out to get them... goes hand in hand with the conspiracy thing ya know...

I think you're getting your terminology messed up. Liberals are supposed to be seeking greater government intervention. So, you saying that liberals are paranoid about big government is an obvious oxymoron. I think it's hilarious that neocons first complain that college campuses are packed to the brim with liberals and in the same breath state that liberals are less intelligent and sophisticated. So, which is it? Are schools dominated by liberals or are they lacking in liberals? Make up your biased mind.

In the US, it's the right-wing republicans and the Tea Party that are terrified of government. It's the same people who are carrying racist posters to DC rallies.

By the way, the modern civil right movement was begun with legislation by Kennedy and Johnson - Democrats. It was the South that was stopping Blacks from voting by imposing poll taxes and grandfather clauses. It was in the South that civil rights workers were chased down and beaten to death. I recommend you read a history book before debating politics.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029

London Bombings were an inside job.

oh no ! say it isn't so...

why is everything an inside job ?

what if it wasn't... just for a second view both sides

in open-mindedness lay the truth.

Then why did they murder Jean Charles De Menezes? The London Underground electrician - noone has ever been murdered in such a way before or since. Mistaken identity is not an answer.

Who was shot at Canary Wharf? A moderate muslim school teacher is my guess - since they missed the train and arrived after the explosions.

Explain the Panorama show 1 year earlier where this exact scenario was portrayed... coincided with the live excercise of the exact same scenario on the morning of 7/7.

It was unquestionably an inside job. Train tracks don't rise as if blown from underneath when a bomb is set on a train. Or is 7/7, like 9.11, exempt from the laws of physics?

7/7 was a pre-cursor to this war on Islam. I think looking at the scenario in the Middle East, there is very little that isn't orchestrated in one grand show for the elites. Power is king, and their best weapon is to turn citizens against one another. If we're fighting each other, we can't be fighting them.

I don't consider 7/7 OT in this matter as, like I say it served as a precursor to Cameron's rhetoric yesterday, but mod's if you disagree by all means snip.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

they are withering away into the annals of history yet again, for how long ? one only knows... maybe until some symbols and deity worship spark their attention again.

I blame all the drugs personally

elections in my country as of Nov 2, 2010 only prove the longevity of the attention span of what we call our liberal left.

they are so racist in their narrow mindedness they believe anything that is put in front of them with a couple a bells and whistles, namely movies like Zeitgeist and such.

total racist, if you find one or see their symbolism do not even acknowledge them, seriously....

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join