It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT:Interesting Dream I had in 2008 is unraveling right before my EYES!!! And was given to me to

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I had and was given a very vivid dream to what's to come in the Last Days in 2008. I had a dream that I believe God wanted me to spread at this time Now! The dream was about the Moon dust hitting the Earth "that now is apparent to me why that was in my dream when NASA was probing the moon for water". Which they have sent a team of astronauts there because of the coming disaster on this Earth so soon to come. and then the Earth began to wobble off it's axis and then it slowed down and the waters became still there was no wind. Then the planet began to heat up. Then the USA Dollar crashed. All the strippers and hookers were out of money and were struggling which is happening at this very moment. Then there was an attack on the stratosphere in Vegas, the tower was made up of Gold. Maybe that was symbolic. Then people were in total chaos running around because the dollar crashed there was NO Food! There was people running all over the place in total chaos! People were violent and trying to survive. I also remember in my dream a UFO coming beaming people up into their ships. Which I thought in my dream was the fake rapture. And I was hiding but maybe it was ezekiels wheel. Which I now am having second thoughts on and I think that is what it is. That part of dream marked something very important. And I am now taking note of it. It means before the tribulation which is happening now the ships will show up to beam people before total destruction on this earth. In the bible it says Then I heard another voice from heaven say: "Come out of her, my people, so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues; Revelation 18:4. But I was shown this in my dream and I am watching it unfold in front of my very own eyes and it's awesome and trippy and creepy but also enlightenting because I know where it is coming from God trying to warn me and for me to warn others. You see the pole shift is going to stop this earth from rotating. That is why the Birds fell from the sky and the fish are dying the eco system is braking the mother earth is stop her rotation. Please let me know how you feel about this Dream. Light2012
edit on 5-2-2011 by light2012 because: needed to add and
edit on 5-2-2011 by light2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
remember you posted it in my thread first lol.
star and flag.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
thanks for sharing

S&F

edit on 5-2-2011 by joshint because: S&F

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jophiel
remember you posted it in my thread first lol.
star and flag.
Just wanted to start my own topic

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by joshint

Thanks for reading!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by light2012

goodluck to ya. unlocking the secrets of that dream might help many in there quest for answers.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I'm thinking that the tower of Gold "stratosphere" blowing up meant that even Gold was worthless too! Time will tell... It may have even more meaning take a look en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
The tilt of the planet doesnt govern the tides....the moon does that

Its just a bad dream, we all have them from time to time. The older you get the less frequent they become.

EDIT: How can you recall a dream from 3 years ago???
edit on 5-2-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by light2012
All the strippers and hookers were out of money and were struggling which is happening at this very moment.]

I wonder if I can finally get a discount then?

I hope you're wrong....... if the Earth stops spinning, I'm either going to get too much sleep, or none at all.... tell God that is totally not acceptable

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

You say you had this dream in "the last days" of 2008..

Yet you joined mid october 2008 with a username light2012..??

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Ok.. well in 2008 dreaming the dollar may crash wouldn't be that shocking.
Strippers and hookers are not and will not ever have trouble getting money (well strippers, only if they refuse to metamorphose into hookers). Also, the oceans wouldn't stop because of the Earth's movement (or lack of) the moon controls the tides.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

All the strippers and hookers were out of money edit on 5-2-2011 by light2012 because: needed to add and

Reminds me of one of my dreams.....which i won't go into

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I assume he meant he had the dream in 2008 and it was about the Last Days, no idea how that could be misinterpreted.

So have you had a similar dream that clarified what the Rapture event was about, fake or taking up certain people and if the latter, can you determine what people are lifted?

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Same way I can recall dreams from 20,15,8 and 3 years ago - with perfect clarity I suppose..! Some people are blessed in this way. I dream every night, and it's highly unusual for me not to remember exactly what the dreams consisted of. 'Just a bad dream' becomes laughable after you've already seen tens of dream predictions come true in your own life.

To the OP. I get where you're coming from. This dream does have significant content which resonates keenly with my own experiences of 'prophetic dreaming'. Star & Flag. I'm going to make a thread soon with my own 'top five' dreams of prophetic significance, and I will be sure to invite your thoughts.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I cant say if it was the people that were "Saved" no, but I can say that it was an event which people were being taken.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I had a dream in 2008 about the last days here on earth sorry. Wrote it wrong. And I am a SHE

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyInTheOintment
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

Same way I can recall dreams from 20,15,8 and 3 years ago - with perfect clarity I suppose..! Some people are blessed in this way. I dream every night, and it's highly unusual for me not to remember exactly what the dreams consisted of. 'Just a bad dream' becomes laughable after you've already seen tens of dream predictions come true in your own life.

To the OP. I get where you're coming from. This dream does have significant content which resonates keenly with my own experiences of 'prophetic dreaming'. Star & Flag. I'm going to make a thread soon with my own 'top five' dreams of prophetic significance, and I will be sure to invite your thoughts.

I am waiting to be invited! Thanks!

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

i am new here, and i could not find the intro thread. but, i wanted to ask what it means when you flag someones post? and star it?
thanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I have heard of prophetic dreams where the earth stops rotating on it's axis (post pole shift) for three days and nights (which relates to Biblical references in Revelations as well). And according to an old Catholic prophecy (and I am not a Catholic) you are not supposed to go outside during that time or you will die (demons, etc...worse than the original Passover as depicted by Cecil B. DeMille in The Ten Commandments).

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Then the USA Dollar crashed. All the strippers and hookers were out of money and were struggling which is happening at this very moment.

This is by far my favorite part!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join