It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US agrees to tell Russia UK nuclear secrets

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

US agrees to tell Russia UK nuclear secrets

www.telegraph .co.uk

Information about every Trident missile the US supplies to Britain will be given to Russia as part of an arms control deal signed by President Barack Obama next week.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Looks like the US is selling out on the UK by handing over British nuclear secrets. Interesting that the Obama admin values Russia over it's closest ally! It'll be interesting to hear how Americans view this - is it worth handing over nuclear secrets of an ally to a supposed enemy in order to sign a treaty?

www.telegraph .co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 281011

Sorry Already a post below.....why can I only see these things after posting!?!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by 281011

Yeah.. it's been posted multiple times. This is the third I know of.
Did you search? They need to make an ATS announcement that one search isn't enough to find a thread always.
People need to search several different words that relate to the story.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Yup posted multiple times....when i take your title and put it in the SEARCH bar i get 10 pages...dunno why search isnt working for you???

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by loves a conspiricy

I dont know either works perfectly ok now- is there anyway to remove this thread??

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by 281011

Not really since its already been common knowledge for a while now. The new British Government released all of their info on their nuclear weapons stockpile as part of a transparency promise. There are currently looking at a replacement for the trident systems they are getting rid of. As of today, no decision has been made if the Brits will drop their nuke program all together, or look for a replacement.

British Nuke program

In addition detailed satellite information was given to the Russians with regards to missile defense to put them at ease that a shield being looked at could not possibly stop a mass retaliation, but instead a few missiles.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I have read also that Trident is entirely dependent on the americans ? so it doesn't matter really as the uk gave up polaris which which i think was more independant

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
the big nuclear secrets were the number of Trident missiles, according to Guardian. OK I think Russia has the right to know how many missiles are there in Britain submarines. If Britain refuses to tell, then too bad for Britain in first place. If the big ones play like that, then I don't expect anything good from the WW3. You understand any scenario involves the elimination of most of the adversary's nuclear potential. In that case - the British Trident missiles. Better they than we, the common citizens of this doomed planet.

Someone leaks that for purpose. I don't believe at all in the hero Assange like Luke Skywalker who destroys the Death Star. I'd rather believe the emperor himself allowed the rebels of NWO to get the so called secrets. If these are secrets at all. Where are the promised revelations that would change every nation in the world? Only carefully selected ones.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Please contribute to previously existing Breaking Alternative News thread -- Wikileaks cables: US agrees to tell Russia Britian's nuclear secrets.

Thread closed.

new topics

join