It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Saboteurs attack Egypt-Israel gas pipeline

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
It's a classic Zionist move done many times before. They blow up the pipeline. then two or more sides say they need to go in to secure it. Then the Zionists say wait that's not fair to either side - let us send our Zionist controlled UN Peace Keepers in to protect it. And then the Zionists control it. Same old same old - yes it was done by Israel.

I see we are once again back to blame the jews game... It could be Iran, Hezzbullah, Hamas etc looking to take adantage of the chaos.

These riots are supported by Iran, so there is no telling to what lengths they will go to push their agenda. As far as using a false premise to move stuff into the area.

Egypt has already notified Israel that the treaty for a demilitarized Sinai has already been broken. Egypt had to send in military units to quell protests in some towns in the Sinai. Egypt notified Israel of the move so it could not be misread as something else.

No. I specifically said 'Zionists' - not the Jews. There's a big difference, anyone who does not understand the difference is welcome to read the below linked thread. Just click on 'Truth'.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
i read in yahoo news that the whole uprising is a coup. theres reports from "people on the ground" probally spies, that there are alot of people hanging out in crowds, talking on identical phones, and do not look egyption (to other egyptians). maybe a big conspiracy to overthrow a government. i wonder how america will benefit after all is said and done. i bet were guna use this as a reason to set more troops down on the ground. could be another way to have our foot in yet another door.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Soon, Israel won't need Egyptian gas at all.......

oilprice.com...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join