It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello World...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Greetings Friends!

I've been lurking around these parts for quite some time and finally decided to break the chains and create an account. I enjoy coming here to get news about current events because I can usually find stuff here before anywhere else. Like many of you, I have noticed that things just seem odd in our world today, more so than I can ever remember, which pretty much sums up why I am here. I just want to particiapate in the discussions and dig for the truth.

I would like to start out by posting a bit about me, what I'm all about if you will.

I believe we live in strange times. I've never been abducted by Aliens, nor have I ever personally witnessed a UFO but I am willing to accept we are not alone. I'm not sure what to believe about FEMA, 9/11, Chemtrails, HAARP, NWO or 2012. I am fascinated by the prymids and other ancient secrets of the past.

In conclusion, I hope to bring something to the table here at ATS. What exactly that is at the moment I am not quite sure. I do bring with me an incredibly strong thirst for truth and I am frightened by what I do not know. I just want answers!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hi there. I'm new as well, and found this site via Google alerts. I know what I believe about various things you mentioned above, and am not afraid by what I don't know. Sometimes curious, sometimes not, it all depends on the subject matter. I found a discussion on this site about liberals VS conservatives and have my opinions about that as well, but will say just one thing about it here, I'd love it if conservatives/republicans stopped spreading chain forwards. But no, I'm not a liberal or a far-right-wing.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Welcome!

I started out like you a few years back and finally realized this whole conspiracy is real and we can do nothing about it but trying to become kindhearted and raise ourselves spiritually because that is where our hidden human potential is. It is not in the hightech like the aliens pursue, it is in our spiritual realm where we can open our third eye, develop supernormal(inborn) powers etc etc. I believe the first step is assimilating to Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance in daily life because that is the true characteristics of the universe. I now cultivate myself in Falun Dafa(all free of charge, no membership etc) and the experience has been amazing both healthwise, in terms of peace of heart and mind and true gratitude for this predestined chance I have received.

If interested, try reading the book link Zhuan Falun in my signature below, you might be amazed by its content, like so many other before you.

Wish you good luck!

/Gauss

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Would your techniques be usefull in helping me to quit smoking. That's the only thing I dislike about myself...the fact that I am addicted to tobacco. Have others that you know of use these techniques to overcome tobacco addiction?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KewlDaddyFatty

Hi KewlDaddyFatty, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by KewlDaddyFatty
reply to post by Gaussq

Would your techniques be usefull in helping me to quit smoking. That's the only thing I dislike about myself...the fact that I am addicted to tobacco. Have others that you know of use these techniques to overcome tobacco addiction?

Yes you will quit smoking if you start to cultivate yourself. But this is no technique, it means transforming your mind and body, get rid of the bad stuff and purify yourself from the inside out. The book is imperative and one needs to study it all the time to make progress since it includes many levels at the same time. The understanding of a passage evolves as one increases his level. The book is unique to say the least.

After one starts to cultivate one will just feel filthy when doing the bad stuff from before. Cultivation is also about cleansing your body and all addictions make it dirty...

Imagine a Buddha with a cigarrette in his mouth, doesn´t really exist...

/Gauss

edit on 6-2-2011 by Gaussq because: (no reason given)

top topics

join