It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attempt to Assassinate Egypt VP Fails

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Could not find it yet if it was a succes then the trouble getting bigger and bigger.

egypt

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Interesting. I would bet this guy is no better than Mubarak. I do not trust anyone in the intelligence profession.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Unfortunately, every day that these guys refuse to leave office simply makes these scenarios more and more a reality. The protests are becoming increasingly violent and it's only a matter of time before the people stop being civil altogether, overpower security forces and remove the guys on top any way they can.

The point could be quickly approaching where the people won't allow Mubarark to leave peacefully with his life even if he wanted to. Angry mobs are very dangerous; all logic and common sense go right out the window. All it would take is a massacre to push these people beyond the tipping point and there would be no civility after that.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I wouldn't believe a word of it. Unless there's no 'evidence' as in film of this alleged event, I think it would be safe just to put it down to yet more propaganda from the Nazi Egyptian regime.

Most likely the gas line explosion, was carried out by those same elements that tried to cause chaos on Wednesday, amongst the otherwise peaceful protesters.

Do not forget, that the thuggery and evil shown by Egypt's regime is run by the same 'people' controlling Obama and many if not all of the world's CONTROLLING powers.

People are not stupid, and thankfully have started to awaken to bars that have kept many locked in for so long.

WE THE PEOPLE HOLD THE KEY, and our JAILERS know this only too well.

They are scared, and with good reason.

Fox.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
mubarak is a very cunning man lool but reli its not funny anymore he needs to leave!

top topics

join