It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How i earn $200.00 bucks or so an hour,, and make my own hours.....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I talked to a school here in Wisconsin and the course is only $750 USDollars for non water association members. I'm going to talk to the course director when he returns from vacation next week and let you know what he says the prospects are for graduates of the course in Wisconsin.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

good job Pixelpusher!!

please let me know!!

and if you want my phone ## U2U me and we can chat instead of typing lol

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Yes, PM sent.

I did verify that your job as "Backflow Assembly Tester" in Washingston state is indeed called "Cross Connection Control Tester" in Wisconsin.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by darrman

if anyone has questions..

U2U me.... i respond.....seconds after i check it... almost daily lol

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

just checking .... Great summer SO FAR,,,,,,,,,,,room for you!!!!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jim Scott
Thanks for the great job idea. I am sure there are a lot of ATSers who are sitting at their home computer wishing they had a job. This is a great one, and I wish more ATSers would post some of theirs. It could help a lot of people get going again. The good thing about ATS is that it is all over the world, so no likelihood of there being a lot of local competition.

I made a thread about working for yourself a couple days ago. The link is in my signature, please check it out, there are about 20 things on there you can do no matter your education level.

To the original poster. It is kind of you to share what you are doing with others. Too many people fear "competition" and want to keep all their "trade secrets" to themselves. I can understand in some cases where that might be important, but it is not the norm. So thank you for sharing, hopefully at least ONE person will get work after reading your post, self-employed or otherwise.

I also found your post informative and educational, having no idea such a thing existed. Good job.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ameilia

Thank YOU!!

your words came at a time when i was tired.. and you made me smile,, a warm smile..

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Ahhh,thank-you for reminding me that I have to have my
backflow tested for my ,non-working,irrigation system!
Even though it isn't working,I still have to have the test
done and charged $90.00 for it.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

well if it is a
NON working system..

AND you never want it to BE WORKING,,

pull it out... tell the city it was removed..

keep it in your garage if you ever want to "fix" your Sprinkler system.. it should store well.. unless,,
it is really older, of a model..

just saying

d

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Today. i did 4 tests at one place.

and 2 at another

all in all i left around noon,, and was home by 3..

only a 300.00 day..

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
You say you do work for homeowners. I do not know of any homeowners who keep their backflow preventers once they buy the house. Everyone I know removes them and throws them away. We are talking about those things on the outdoor hose bibs right?
edit on 5-27-2012 by groingrinder because: Edited to add words.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

no we are talking about -- thiswww.google.com... 3pCcXY2QWY0fGzDQ&ved=0CCcQ_AUoAQ&biw=1280&bih=675

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Thanks for clarifying that for me. Good luck in your business.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Hello, this sounds interesting. I work full time in the IT business (although mostly from home) and in my spare time I do some commercial cleaning (10 hrs week). Although I had hoped to expand on my commercial cleaning business, I wanted to have my wife assist me in it but she came down with back problems which halted our plans.

Now with a business such as this, I don't see where she would have to exert herself as much as if she were doing commercial cleaning. We could both do it and still make money together.

What is the potential salary for part time workers in this field? Say 5 - 20 hrs week. Also, if this is done full time with steady work, what should I be looking at as an annual salary?

BTW, my brother owns a plumbing company and I do marketing for him so this sort of business has a lot of potential for me.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
I just found your postings (and this board) looking for answers on how to get my BPAT business working.
I thank you for sharing, it is helpful. I took advantage of the Craigslist tip for free advertising. I am in a large metro area of Texas and trying to get the phone to ring (it has not). Do you have any other tips for free advertising or ways to find business? Thank you for the assist.

posted on Jul, 18 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by KellieB
I just found your postings (and this board) looking for answers on how to get my BPAT business working.
I thank you for sharing, it is helpful. I took advantage of the Craigslist tip for free advertising. I am in a large metro area of Texas and trying to get the phone to ring (it has not). Do you have any other tips for free advertising or ways to find business? Thank you for the assist.

i sent you Kellie,, a nice reply

posted on Jul, 19 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

I didn't see the response. Am I missing something?
Kellie

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

Okay, so I am Intrigued by this. I would easily ask for help on what exactly to google and what to look for, but I'll just do my own work.

Currently, I am a 19 Y/O kid, taking classes to become a personal trainer, just so I don't have to work for someone, now in the meantime I can work for myself starting in a couple months.

Edit: Okay, turns out I have to be a certified plumber here in the state of Illinois. No wonder the course is cheap, it costs 450.

Or hopefully, I am reading something wrong? Because this Illinois job description of the job says I do. www.ides.illinois.gov...

And this PDF file for the course application says I need a plumber ID # www.siue.edu...

Please prove me wrong... A little help would be appreciated...

edit on 24-7-2012 by DrWhom because: Nvm, I found the answer. Short class 1 week right?

edit on 24-7-2012 by DrWhom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DrWhom

of course i dont know ALL the laws all over the Country..

and you might be right about Illinois -- but call your Water company,, and ask about "cross-Connection" or Backflow prevention..

see what you find!!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by KellieB
reply to post by darrman

I didn't see the response. Am I missing something?
Kellie

Click the "show ribbon" button,, in the bottom right of this page,, then click on messages!!

it should be there!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join