It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miracles..too sweet to not love!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Thank you for posting this.

I watched it yesterday when you first posted it, but didn't really have anything to say about it. I'll admit I've heard these guys before, but really haven't ever listened to them.

Anyways, a little bit ago, I looked outside. There isn't much snow here, but a couple inches. Everything is white. I just happened to look outside at the time when the sunrise was at probably it's brightest. The whole eastern sky out my window was a bright pink and orange, but along with layers of clouds. I took some pics, but they do it no justice.

Seeing that this morning, just reminded me of this song. Also got me to thinking about how so many people, on here, and basically just everywhere, seem to get amazed at some of the stupidest things. Such as lights moving in a crappy video recorded at night, for example. All of the, "OMG!!! Wow. that's so amazing," but most of the time its nothing more than a light. Its nothing special at all. It's not magnificent. It's not amazing. It's not even pretty. Yet they do not take time to just stop and look at whats around them. It happens everywhere. I'm not talking specifically about on here.

"Do you notice and recognize miracles? Its all around you and you don't even know it"

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Wow..thanks..

I just checked on this thread because i was sure no one responded..

great reply my friend...

and thank you..

this song is awesome..good lyrics...

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
yea..good song here..

Like a ATS logo song..just listen...

new topics

top topics

join