It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails/Contrails?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Personally I haven't made up my mind on this issue but I was working outside about a week ago and have been thinking about this ever since. ... I have developed an allergy to the sun in the past few years and both the dermatologist and allergist have explained that it is because of my pale skin, freckles, lots of red in my hair. (basically I am the walking taking definition of WASP
) and that it is a certain spectrum of the light that causes this reaction. BTW sun block will not stop this from happening.

So as I was working in the yard in coveralls, long sleeve shirt, gloves, hat and socks and sneakers and drinking tons of water to try to hold of sun or heat stroke - I looked up and noticed that there was a lot of chem/contrail activity.

My thought is-- IF this is being done deliberately could it be to try to protect us from some harmful rays of the sun that may be getting thru because of the hole in the ozone. By the time it was done the sky was covered with a cloud(?) cover. If I didn't have this allergy I never would have come up with this at all. For someone who was in the outdoors all my life with just the normal issues of sun-burning etc. this reaction to the sun is not fun. It causes a burning/itching that is similar to the worst case of sun poisoning you ever had but is different from sun poisoning -- I have to get shots to get rid of it and put some cream on it that is ordered by the doctor. I have literally scratched so much in my sleep I drew blood.

I did do a quick search to see if this theory was covered yet but I admit I didn't read all the posts that came up - I just read the ones that seemed like they may cover this. If it has been covered before I apologize for bringing it up again.

[edit on 13-7-2004 by justme1640]

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Ok -- 64 people have viewed this thread with no replies -- should I take it that you are thinking about it, agree with my idea that maybe this is being done for a good cause or do you figure that you can't sway my opinion with a good debate?

As I said I haven't made up my mind on this whole subject - I have read lots of threads about harmful things that may be done by this and I have read comments that the whole thing is non-existant. I'm just presenting a different possible reason.

Believe me I have enough odd health problems that I can see that chemtrails could be a cause, or that Plum Island could be a cause, that Brookhaven Lab could contribute, even that the well water that we drank all my life could contribute.

But this idea came about because of the blue sky being covered and blocking the sun on a sunny day when I was working outside.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Well to tell the truth, I don't know much about chemtrail and the controversy surrounding them. I've seen those vapor trails off of planes for my whole life and never gave them a second glance.

I've read a little about them here, but I tend to go along with those who believe they trails are benign.
FWIW

On the allergy front, I have developed contact dermatitis. I have no clue what I am allergic to. At first, it was my neck and arms. Next, every now and them my legs itch like crazy. I can usually depend on one outbreak the first time I wear shorts and sit outside. Occasionally, my arms and trunk flare up.
I have no doubt the environments plays a part in the skin irritation. In my case, I think they may also be hormonal.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Here a couple I�m sure there�s more
Harp lite
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just Witnessed Chemtrails For First Time
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the links -- sorry my reply is a bit short today -- last night I had a great reply and went to click post and the power went off from a storm going over - today I did something to my back and am haveing muscle spasms now.

top topics

join