It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planned Parenthood Caught on Video Covering Up Sex Trafficking

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Planned Parenthood Caught on Video Covering Up Sex Trafficking

www.lifenews.com

The nation’s largest abortion business has been caught in video in an undercover investigation covering up for and coaching a man and a woman posing as sex traffickers and inquiring about how to obtain abortions for the women they victimized.

The sting operation has the actors looking into testing for sexually transmitted diseases and contraception and birth control for their female underage sex slaves. Planned Parenthood officials say they want to help the pair make their whole operation “look as legit as possible.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This doesn't surprise me one bit. Wrong is the new right, seems to be the new adage of the day. Do these people not care or have any concern for the children? The children who are having children, and their unborn children? And the response to the allegations form PP? "Back to business." Time to help those pimps trafficking minors for sex.

www.lifenews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
How misleading your thread title is!!! It should say People Who Work For
Planned Parenthood Caught in Video Covering Up Sex Trafficking.

BIG DIFFERENCE!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
www.peoplesworld.org...

Heres another article about it.
edit on 5-2-2011 by brianjordan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
This is from the same guy that got that woman fired from her US government job because he posted a video of her advocating racism. Only it turned out that she didn't.. He just edited the video to make it look as if she did.

Also, it turns out that Planned Parenthood reported this to the FBI:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

It would help if people would double check this kind of propaganda before posting it on a forum where a critical approach to material is especially valued.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by brianjordan
www.peoplesworld.org...

Heres another article about it.
edit on 5-2-2011 by brianjordan because: (no reason given)

Wow that article presents quite a different picture from the OP. So which do we believe?

Fortunately we can see the original to decide for ourselves. Here is the unedited footage for people to see without the "highly edited" version. link to unedited videos.

ETA I've heard planed parenthood is a eugenics based organization. Can anyone confirm or refute this claim?

edit on 5-2-2011 by pianopraze because: inserted videos because original link takes long time to load for some

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by orbitbaby
How misleading your thread title is!!! It should say People Who Work For
Planned Parenthood Caught in Video Covering Up Sex Trafficking.

BIG DIFFERENCE!

Not necesarily, when one works for a company and commits a "bad act" or an actual crime within the scope of their employment the company or organization in this case is usually liable for the remedy as well as the individual. Search Employer Liability for the Acts of Employees within the state in question for the exact wording.

In general; the law in most States provides that an employer will be held liable for the acts of its employees when those acts are within the course and scope of employment.

Uniform Jury Instructions, given in all many such cases where this is an issue, defines an act as falling within the "scope of employment" if:

(1) It was something fairly and naturally incidental to the employer's business assigned to the employee; and

(2) It was done while the employee was engaged in the employer's business with the view of furthering the employer's interest and did not arise entirely from some external, independent and personal motive on the part of the employee.

UJI 13-407 NMRA 1998. Thus, a bar was held liable when its doorman employee assaulted a patron in the bar parking lot. Medina v. Graham's Cowboys, Inc., 113 N.M. 471, 827 P.2d 859 (Ct. App. 1992).

I’d say that in this case the employee here is working within her scope of employment by offering advice and counsel on birth control methods and procedures. So I don’t see how the title is misleading.

EDIT: However, this is just for your knowledge and is without regard to the relative veracity or merits of the article in question but simply to point out that the company or organization one represents while in the course of their duties is liable for their actions. This is why people should screen and train their employees very carefuly.

edit on 5/2/2011 by Golf66 because: added stuff

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Allready started a thread on this a couple days ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hello all. Just wanted to add this updated article:

mediamatters.org...

It appears that these videos may have been hoaxed. I apologize for posting this if that was the case.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Calender
Hello all. Just wanted to add this updated article:

mediamatters.org...

It appears that these videos may have been hoaxed. I apologize for posting this if that was the case.

You have misread that article. The videos were real.

The full length video is in my previous post. The full video is stomach turning. The planned parenthood office manager is clearly is willing to cover up the sex trafficking for money and coaches them how to go about it.

This, however proves that there is one or two corrupt Planned Parenthood workers at one site. It does not prove the whole organization is involved. The corrupt worker even says to avoid the Nurse Practitioner who WILL check into things and presumably report them.

Over a five day period, visitors to Planned Parenthood health centers in six states said they were seeking information from Planned Parenthood about health services Planned Parenthood could provide to underage girls who were part of a sex trafficking ring. Subsequent to alerting U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder, Planned Parenthood learned the identify of one of those involved and believes these visits are likely a hoax by opponents of legal abortion seeking to discredit Planned Parenthood

quote from your source

The claim of sex trafficking was a hoax to entrap Planned Parenthood workers. But the visits were real and the Office Manager on the video was fired.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This post is misleading. Planned Parenthood called the FBI on the Anti-Abortion Activist Hoaxer who had already been to 11 other Planned Parenthood facilities trying to produce a negative film:

Organization officials believe that the man is a member of Live Action, an anti-abortion group led by O'Keefe associate Lila Rose.

Planned Parenthood Seeks FBI Probe into Possible Ploy by Anti-Abortion Group

Suspects Reported To FBI By Planned Parenthood Turned Out To Be Hoaxers, Like Planned Parenthood Suspected

FBI Investigating Possible Planned Parenthood Hoax

Please present all the evidence. Deny Ignorance...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Whatever this maybe, it's not a joke.

If it is real footage then the person working PPH should be prosecuted, or if it's a purported hoax they should be prosecuted.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It is against policy of planned parenthood to infrom people on how to break the law, or how to get away with breaking the law. A doorman is told to use force on people if necessary to keep them out of a bar or get them out of a bar, that's how the bar is liable. Pp doesn't tell it's employees to inform people how to avoid getting caught while breaking the law. They advocate informing people what the laws are, what there rights are, and how to get std checks and abortions, which is all legal. And as long as they suspend the employees pending an investigation and terminate employment once it's proven there was wrong doing pp cannot be help liable. If a pharmacist sells drugs to someone wuithout a prescrption they get fired and imprisoned for breaking the law. And even though selling drugs is the pharmacist's job, selling them without a prescription is not, and so the pharmacy is not liable. This is all criminal court stuff, though. Civil court cases can be brought against companies for any of these situations, but unless settled out of court it's hard for the businesses to lose, because a civil suit against the actual offender is allowed and most companies can prove that their hiring practices were good ones and that a couple of employees doing something illegal out of all of their mny employees is a good thing, concidering how much crime there is in this country. Basically, you should have said a pp employee, not pp. You lose credibility. You appear4 to be attacking planned parenthood, and using the crime to make them look bad instead of attacking the crimeitself which was committed by people wthout the knowledge or consent of pp.

One last example, if a congessman commits a crime, like taking excess campaign funds, he/she is responsible souly. No one puts that crime on congress. Only illegal actions that congress has agreed upon can be charge to all of congress.

The thing I like here is that the guy going to several other pps first shows that this is an isolated incident, and that it's a activist and not a reported investigated so there is an obvious bias against pp.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Mandatory reporting for health professionals is a standard practice. The nurse in the video clearly knew she was breaking this practice and further assisted by providing support in how to get around the system. It is good to hear that she is out of a job. The abortion clinic she identified also needs more investigation. More stings like this will help shape up the medical community to their basic responsibilities.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Geesh god lord. Isnt thier a busness left in the USA that isnt full of corruption and greed anymore? i mean cmon all! this is effin outta cotntrol and god damn rediculous! planned aprent hood, whom i never felt anying good abuot ( used ot get goose bumps just driving past my local one)
t hey should renmae themselves to planned abortion and sex slave hood*

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
Geesh god lord. Isnt thier a busness left in the USA that isnt full of corruption and greed anymore? i mean cmon all! this is effin outta cotntrol and god damn rediculous! planned aprent hood, whom i never felt anying good abuot ( used ot get goose bumps just driving past my local one)
t hey should renmae themselves to planned abortion and sex slave hood*

Reallly it would be unplanned abortion, but that's besides the point. The point is that some people, a lo, promote ignorance over truth, and so planned parenthood is needed. It does a good job. It provides information for kids and teens who have bad parents (meaning parents who act like gods more than guides) and it prrovides condoms, birth control, the morning after pill as well as abortion for the really stupid kids and thekids with really bad parents. I have to say, though, that if parents were better maybe we wouldn't need plannedparenthood. If the religious thought logically, realizing that misinformation or fear mongering or ordering something doesn't work like telling the truth does then maybe we wouldn't need planned parenthood.

There were problems that created planned parenthood. Those problems still exist so planned parenthood is still needed. And one incident doesn't make planned parenthood corrupt. If all the doctors of planned parenthood starting raping alter boys then all the administrators and other employees turned a blind eye or helped cover it up then you can call them corrupt.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
This doesn't mean abortions are wrong, this means somebody is a lawbreaker.

I'll never understand how anti-abortionists would think this somehow means every abortion clinic is evil? It's obviously wrong what's being done here, not just to anti-abortionists.
edit on 9-2-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonnywhite
This doesn't mean abortions are wrong, this means somebody is a lawbreaker.

I'll never understand how anti-abortionists would think this somehow means every abortion clinic is evil? It's obviously wrong what's being done here, not just to anti-abortionists.

I think I should just say, "yeah, what he said" and delete everything else I've said here because this is really the point.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Again, given the source of this material and the proven record of mendacity, I would suggest that a highly skeptical approach is warranted.

Can we not learn from past experience here?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Does anyone have a link to the summary PP sent to eric holder? Or the date it was sent? Thanks in advance.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join