It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohhhhhhh! I Can't Wait to Pick all Your Brains!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Newbie! Please excuse my enthusiasm! Very happy I found this sight. I have an insatiably curious mind about everything from Archeology to Theology and the workings of the human mind. I am a level 2 Reiki student, so that subject fascinates me as well. I have really been enjoying scanning the different forums and finding so many interesting things in each of them, I just wish I had enough free time to actually read all of them!

I live in the US in the PNW, thankfully at the moment we are missing all of the horrible weather the rest of the country is suffering from. Peace and stay warm everybody!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out

~Keeper

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Christarella

YOU HAVE GOOD FUN OR ELSE !!!!11 I HAPPY HELLO YOU NOW!

Oh and don't try to pick my brains, it's over before you know it and you end up with gunk under your fingernails...

Oo

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Christarella

welcome

also from the shadow of volcano Rainer

pleasure to meet yah

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I though it was a zombie thread

Welcome to you

You can choose a subject in my signature if you want
which subject do you find the more interesting ?
2012 ? UFOs ?? Mars ?? Atlantis ?

have a great time here on ATS
if any questions just ask in a post
edit on 2/4/2011 by Ben81 because: flag

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Welcome to the site, this is a great place, lots of information. Enjoy, contribute!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Ha ha, Ben, no zombies today, sorry. Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I think on your EMS scale I am a 3.9. (hopefully not below that
I promise, I will work on myself!! Will definitely check out your Enlightenment link. Sounds interesting.
Again, thank you all for the welcome! I look forward to lots of great conversations on ATS. Maybe I will invest in a pair of rubber gloves though, heh heh! All that brain picking can get rather messy.

top topics

join