It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks, Proven Fraud in Protecting The OS of 911!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by impressme

Wikeleaks preys upon those who take things at face value.

Face Value : Wikileaks leaks Top Secret documents to the public so they can know the truth.

Actual Value : Wikileaks will do all the work in the ruse, release selected "senstive", i.e. NOT Top Secret documents redacted at that to the public to influence and sway public opinion in political matters.

Posted in another thread: Editor of the NY Times admits on BBC he clears the cables with The White House.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

So there is proof positive that Wikileaks is in collusion with the government, the press on what is released, what is redacted. Its absolutely laughable.

Wikileaks

Face Value : Wikileaks knows the truth about everything that has been hidden from the public, including September 11th, 2001, aka 9/11, UFOs, etc.

Actual Value : Wikileaks may have information on 9/11 but is in collusion with the Government and The Press, and will go along with the OS as it is part of a larger more nefarious conspiracy itself.

Assange knows this, and tipped his hand with his own writings on collusion with government, and conspiracy.

I was researching around, and found these quotes by Assange himself.
Some sort of paper he wrote.

Conspiracy as Governance
me @ iq.org (Julian Assange)
December 3, 2006

The best party is but a kind of conspiracy against the rest
of the nation. (Lord Halifax) (As quoted by Julian Assange)

Conspiracies are cognitive devices. They are able to out
think the same group of individuals acting alone

Conspiracies take information about the world in which they operate (the conspiratorial
environment), pass it around the conspirators and then act on the
result. We can see conspiracies as a type of device that has inputs (information
about the environment) and outputs (actions intending to change or maintain
the environment).

What does a conspiracy compute?
It computes the next action of the conspiracy
Now I we ask the question: how effective is this device? Can we compare it to
itself at different times? Is the conspiracy growing stronger or weakening? This
is a question that asks us to compare two values.

Can we find a value that describes the power of a conspiracy?
We could count the number of conspirators, but that would not capture the
difference between a conspiracy and the individuals which comprise it. How do
they differ? Individuals in a conspiracy conspire. Isolated individuals do not.
We can capture that difference by adding up all the important communication

cryptome.org...

edit on 5-2-2011 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
How does editor of NY times = wikileaks? I don't understand that part.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Assange clearly knew this approval process.

The publication of the U.S. diplomatic cables was a journalistic sensation for WikiLeaks and its media partners, including SPIEGEL.

In an excerpt from a new book, Holger Stark and Marcel Rosenbach recount the negotiations with Julian Assange in the run-up to the publication of the diplomatic cables.

For some time now, Julian Assange has been sparring with New York Times Executive Editor Bill Keller. Assange claims the paper didn't publish the material in its entirety and made too many concessions to the White House before going to print.

freeinternetpress.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Doesn't need to make sense if it fits the paranoia narrative

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Doesn't need to make sense if it fits the paranoia narrative

Perfect example of how Wikileaks lured so many to follow the pied piper.

Assange claims the paper didn't publish the material in its entirety and made too many concessions to the White House before going to print.

freeinternetpress.com...

Photo Credit
www.infiniteunknown.net...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Well, you come on here saying the editor for the NYT checks with the government before releasing data...and then take the huge leap of faith by saying Wikileaks therefore works for the government or the NWO. That's not doing proper research, that's nothing but a bit of a joke

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Even if he knew what was he supposed to do about it? These guys dont answer to him. You claim that he is in cahoots with the government and then defend the same point with a quote that says that he disapproves of media practices. WTH?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Well, you come on here saying the editor for the NYT checks with the government before releasing data...and then take the huge leap of faith by saying Wikileaks therefore works for the government or the NWO. That's not doing proper research, that's nothing but a bit of a joke

I have presented in the thread that Assange knew before hand that the leaks were censored.

I did not leap from there to say that Assange therefore works for the Government. Your purposely twisting my words. Why?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

I have presented in the thread that Assange knew before hand that the leaks were censored.

I did not leap from there to say that Assange therefore works for the Government. Your purposely twisting my words. Why?

And why is that his fault??? And how could he have stopped that??

I really hope you understand that the NYT and Guardian are all separate entities from WL. Assange has ZERO power over the others and can't just make them do or not do stuff

...which makes abundantly clear why your accusations are beyond ridiculous

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

And why is that his fault??? And how could he have stopped that??

I really hope you understand that the NYT and Guardian are all separate entities from WL. Assange has ZERO power over the others and can't just make them do or not do stuff

Not my problem. Thats his. I proved he knew beforehand.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Which clearly doesn't mean he works for the government or NWO since he has zero control over what the NYT does

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

It clearly proves Assange knew ahead of time that he was cooperating with the media outlets
in releasing censored information.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by MrXYZ

It clearly proves Assange knew ahead of time that he was cooperating with the media outlets
in releasing censored information.

No...he knew those outlets are double checking with the government, NOT Wikileaks. He had no control over any of this, and saying he's working for the government is laughable.

I think it's kinda funny that you don't realize that the NYT is NOT the same organisation as Wikileaks. They are separate!! So you accusing Assange of things the NYT did is highly amusing

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I think its funny that you grasp at straws making excuses for poor old Assange.
So now Assange is a victim??? Thats weak man, really weak. No proof on your part, just
you all feelling defensive of Assange.

I suggest you watch this video of Julian Assange as he has "tea" with the Economist...
As he discussing in detail how he himself works with the media to censor the leaks.

The Economist Group is a group of companies that sell publications and services under The Economist brand, such as The Economist, Economist.com, Economist Intelligence Unit, Economist Conferences, Intelligent Life and The World In. The Group’s other global brands include Roll Call, Congressional Quarterly, European Voice (aimed at decision-makers in Capitol Hill and Brussels respectively), and Congress.org. It is headquartered in the City of Westminster, London

en.wikipedia.org...

Owned in large part by The Rothschilds.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
First of all of course they censor the leaks. Have you even read any of them? There always parts that say things like "XXXXXXXX met with XXXXXXX to discuss...". There has to be censorship to protect innocent people. Second he was interviewed by the economist. He won an award from them. You suppose he must be in cahoots with them cause he speaks with them or something???
edit on 5/2/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

OMG, this is getting ridiculous

What does the Economist inviting Assange over for tea and an interview to do with anything you claim?? For crying out loud, they just interviewed the guy and asked him what he thinks about press censorship.

So if you ever had tea with Madoff you're suddenly also responsible for his scams? Are you serious?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Its highly relevant as in the "tea party" Assange has with The Economist,

Assange admits he is censoring the "leaks".

Assange goes into detail with his evaluation of his censorship of the leaks!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Apparently your knowledge of wikileaks is bit limited. JA doesn't censor the leaks. That is a job for volunteer network who go through them one by one and verify and censor if necessary.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

JA doesn't censor the leaks. That is a job for volunteer network who go through them one by one and verify and censor if necessary.

JA admits in his little tea party video there that he himself makes the decisions.

Are you saying that Assange is a liar too, on top of claiming that he is a victim???

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I suppose he did that when he was in prison too since the leaks kept on coming.
JA also has all the time in the world to go through thousands upon thousands leaks and at the same time do press interviews and travel around the world

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join