It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Origins of our DNA and the Creation of Man (a must read!!!)

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJumperrr

This might be a popular story you have already heard but a lot of people also believe that advanced technology was used for the building of pyramids.

Looking at the sheer amount of physical energy (horsepower) required to build many ancient structures combined with the precision with which they're put together, it's difficult to come up with a plausible theory which doesn't require some sort of intervention in our history.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
a reply to: TheJumperrr

This might be a popular story you have already heard but a lot of people also believe that advanced technology was used for the building of pyramids.

Looking at the sheer amount of physical energy (horsepower) required to build many ancient structures combined with the precision with which they're put together, it's difficult to come up with a plausible theory which doesn't require some sort of intervention in our history.

Horsepower was readily available, and you've been tricked into believing in an imaginary "precision."

Harte

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

You're going to have to explain how I've been tricked, I'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
a reply to: Harte

You're going to have to explain how I've been tricked, I'm afraid.

Take a look at the "precision." It's nothing beyond what each culture was capable of.
If you need more info, you'll need to come up with some examples.

Harte

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I think this is a very real possibility. Some cultures around the world treat it as fact. Another good read is the Terra Papers - hidden history of planet Earth. Indians rescued an alien and were given knowledge and history of Earth. Passed down from the Elders.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join