It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Origins of our DNA and the Creation of Man (a must read!!!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by PerfectPerception
What I can say for sure in regards to 'abiogenesis' is I do not believe it one bit. I just cannot except the notion of inanimate matter suddenly without cause ( chemical reaction bah humbug ),springing to life.

That is quite interesting. You claim it to be without cause, then dismiss the cause without thought, citing no reason you are "humbugging" it.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Were are claimed to be made in god Image

are we becoming more like our creator !

Hybrid Human-Animal Embryo Research Approved In The UK

ScienceDaily (Jan. 18, 2008)
www.sciencedaily.com...

HFEA.GOV Hybrids Report
www.hfea.gov.uk...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Here is rigorous proof that human DNA conforms to the universal mathematical pattern discovered by theoretical physicist Dr Stephen Phillips to be embodied in the sacred geometries of various religions:
smphillips.8m.com...
It will be helpful to study some of the earlier articles in the list of 52 research articles at:
smphillips.8m.com...
before studying Article 46, because it makes use of results of analysis presented in these articles.

More details about the amazing sacred geometrical basis of the codon structure of human RNA can be found in Phillips' new book "The mathematical connection between religion and science", available at:
smphillips.8m.com...
I need hardly point out the profound implications of this research, which proves:
1. the sacred geometries of religions separated in origin by thousands of miles and years are equivalent. How can this be possible unless they have a transcendental source?;
2. the mathematical structure of sacred geometries exactly correlate with the codon pattern of human RNA. How can this be possible unless the latter conforms to the nature of God?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Our world might be some kind of mixture between "real" and "system" elements, with perhaps the chance to "escape" to the real world, or be a part of the "system" world. I think the world inside my mind is more like the real world, and the world that I see with my eyes is more like the system world.
edit on 7-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Onboard2
Anasazi, but I don't see snake or ant people. The word Anasazi meant 'ancient ones' or enemy ancestors or ancestors that are not our own. I have always been interested in the Anasazi.

So have I, but very little literature is available on the Ancient Ones known as the Anasazi. Do you happen to have some links? By the way, to the OP, I too believe our human DNA was altered by ETs from a primitive to modern human, at least 28 times since the Annunaki and Sirians did their thing and made the first humans. I would venture to say that the Anasazi we a lot higher race than we are. Probably direct hybrids. Like the Ancient Sumerians. Cheers.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
These advanced beings who arrived in the distant past needed 'workers to toil the land' much like we use animals and build machines in technological industry to ease our lives so we have time for other pursuits. And like them we continue to experiment in the arenas of science and technology to create a more profitable world in which to live. The human is a complex achievement of their efforts. Human evolution is ongoing as the pursuit to acheive something greater such as functional fully aware artificial intelligence of which the human is just a forerunner to its conclusion. DNA is the organic meme of this effort that began so long ago. As others have wrote we are like them but not them, we the lesser hybrids, seeking to recreate their echos so that the human can become like them in magnificence.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Our world might be some kind of mixture between "real" and "system" elements, with perhaps the chance to "escape" to the real world, or be a part of the "system" world. I think the world inside my mind is more like the real world, and the world that I see with my eyes is more like the system world.
edit on 7-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

You are not the first and not the last stating this about duality, the dual nature of things between the robot and the monkey. What would be the real world ?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Great work on everything. If the is true then the only reason I can think of is that alien messed with our dna out of fear. Because we are the god particle. It says that god created man in his imag. Wouldn't this also make us god like. They messed with our dna so that they can trap the soul even more because it may be possible we are more power than these aliens and that mankind is ingnorant of the fact that we can do anything we want. Its like mind over matter. If mankind can find a way to tap in to this god like power then they would fear us rather than our government fear them and corrupt a nation and run one based off lies. I. Believe thatifif our nation was honest and not corrupt then the universe would fear us for the fact that we too have the power of god. Because in the bible where it says god created man in his image it doesn't say that anything else was crrated in his image. I believe that astral projection is something the world needs to know about because the spirit leaves the body. We could master this art and travel anywhere we wanted. This is just my theory though any other opinions.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
God particle...god. If you only knew the truth about origin. Perfection does not exist, nor did it in the proto-god. It never did exist, except maybe in the nothingness but since the nothingness had no-time and no-space I guess it's kind of a grey area, or perhaps a no-area.

Man I crack myself up today. Regardless, don't worry your pretty little head about origins it really isn't so high and mighty as you think, and neither is man. That little strain of K-class retro-virusses that caused us to be was merely to accelerate an already ongoing process of evolution. Now how would that fit with aliens being afraid boy?
Fact of the matter is, you guys all think to highly of aliens. You either think they are perfect, demons or otherwise superior and you are all wrong. There certainly are some individuals and cool traits but in the end their moral is as littlehearted as that of you all.

Heck, they wouldn't even land here if you offered them the planet. Mankind ain't worth the manipulation that was made on it so long ago. i guess they are going to be dissapointed if they see the outcome...or maybe not since their pretty much fruitcakes themselves, smart once, but fruitcakes never the less.
edit on 7-2-2011 by AncientShade because: Dagnabbit, it is so hard to contamplate time, ofcourse my maker is long dead

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

What does a human animal hybrid have to do with aliens or God?

reply to post by micpsi

What is sacred is only sacred because humans saw it a lot and thought it important. That neither makes it holy nor sacred. It makes it a pattern. What the human brain evolved to see.

Please do not mix math and religion. These geometries do not make you God nor do that give you special powers. They are shapes that work. And why do they work? Because they are simple, precise, and functional. They are not special because we make them special, they are just what we evolved to see.

Do not confuse the two.

reply to post by AncientShade

The God particle has nothing to do with God. It has to do with mass. And humanity was not manipulated. We evolved just as fast and just as much the same as any species. In fact we were not the only ones evolving bigger brains at this time. The sudden shifts of cycles in the planet's history breeds intelligence via survival.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecondComing
reply to post by HunkaHunka

That's what you think, I think he is "an insulting person who is full of himself"..

wow funny the only person here who is insulting... is you.
projection much?

i find it hilarious that people are still taking WWN as truth, are people so infatuated that they can't even take the five seconds to check if a claim is backed up outside of the person making the claim in the first place?

are people really that lazy?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidAsh
Please read "Slave Species of the gods".www.slavespecies.com. It goes very indepth on this same topic. This book actually changed my perception and changed my life. I know I sound gullible , but it happened. Apparently, according to the book, only 3% of our DNA is from earth. I dont know how if they had alien DNA to compare to , but there have been similar threads on ATS about the same thing.

what? all of our dna is from the earth, we match very closely to all other life on the earth, it is why we can give people parts from other animals like heart valves, and diseases jump to humans. if it wasn't so we would reject those valves and SIDS wouldn't have turned into AIDS.
just reading the introduction and the first chapter on that website, i can see the author knows nothing about sumar and even less about evolution. he seems to have an axe to grind against science for not supporting his biased stories, he spends paragraphs solely just to bash evolution for daring to answer the questions without invoking gods.
then again he spends just as much time bashing religion as well, or politics, not very promising if you are making an argument and all you have is random rants on anything and everything, yet want me to spend 18 bucks to read how angry you are at scientists for not humoring you.

Taking the Bible and and Genesis, it says we were created and in the image of our creator. I don't believe in the Bible, but I do believe Genesis has some history behind it. Like Noah's flood story and the Epic of Gilgamesh. Same story, just different versions, thousands of years apart.

of course they have history, but so does historical fiction, the only difference is people call the bible true because they believe it.
there is no evidence for a worldwide flood, if there was it would be obvious and we wouldn't have arguments over it anymore.

Just a thought. What if these ancient drawing was just hoaxes as well? You know, so if other tribes come and "read" these drawings, they will be too afraid to attack!

To many questions.

my question is, why is it that AAT believers make up false dichotomies about what people believed? why is it that the stories have to be true or they have to be a hoax? why can't the people have just believed the stories they made up and were just wrong?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is what Zacharia Sitchen believes, I believed this for a while but after doing some research on Sitchen Im beginning to have doubts. First Sitchin said he Translated the Sumerian Texts but how he did this is questionable, furthermore what were his references? Its not like he had a Rosetta Stone on Sumerian Language and writing, as far as im concerned he had no real way of knowing what those tablets said. Secondly Humans been around longer than 6000 years and even before Sumeria. There are Ancient cities in Asia and in the Americas that date back to as far as 10,000BC much older than Sumeria. So to say that Aliens helped form civilization and created humans doesnt explain the whole story. The timelines do not match up. Modern Humans been around for more than 150,000 years way before the theory of the Alien Origin which basically says that 6000 years ago the Annunaki spliced human DNA. I do believe we were visited in the Past but I dont think there is anything Alien About us.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Do not lecture me about higgs boson!
A merely ment to say that God in itself is a bunch of idiocy.But my mind muixed up god and god particle because of that devine factor someone told me about. I merely was to lazy to remove that part cause I though no-one would stumble over it. My bad I guess...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Hey there PerfectPerception,

A very well researched OP ... and a project subject that I have been working on for well over a decade ... here is a link to my work if you or anyone else with an interest in this line of thought would care to take a looksee;

www.theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

From the info in your OP I think you might enjoy it !
And I'm loving the fact that even in the last couple of months so many more people seem to be waking up to these alternative ideas with so much more clarity.

Woody

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AncientShade

God isn't a dumb idea. It's a theory with no proof for or against and any assumption for it or lack there of is faith and nothing else. I have faith he does exist.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Wow, I forget I'm on an American forum on occasion. Most Dutched think differnetly about the concept of 'God'.

Well, believe what you will it ain't changing reality yet.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AncientShade

Wow, I forget I'm on an American forum on occasion. Most Dutched think differnetly about the concept of 'God'.

Well, believe what you will it ain't changing reality yet.

Simon Gray (the guy who created ATS) is actually English ... a lot of people forget that !

Woody

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Has anyone seen those Videos on Youtube Titled Atlantis The legend of Vids from 1-25 I have been watching it for months now and im still trying to understand it fully I do believe it explains everything completely and it even references a bit to Alien Origin

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Ancient Astronaut Theory FTW! Anyone else watch the series on the History channel? Panspermia, Annunaki, you name it... It seems more and more logical the more you look into it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join