It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Origins of our DNA and the Creation of Man (a must read!!!)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2014 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Planet Hollywood?

Harte

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Aliens like to impress us and keep us in awe of them, even to the point of getting us to believe they are our creators and they are gods. Even Jesus Christ would be one of them. This is a lie.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Me too Ben81 me too,it's the only thing that makes any sense to me ,especially when I have been fascinated ,entranced and obsessed with aliens since before I can remember ,I used to dream about them coming ,sometimes I feel like ET and they forgot me here and I dunno how to phone home.

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSparrowSings

SparrowSings: You've got it! Its not just that we have been tossing around the concept of genetic manipulation over the past 70 years or so, but the Ancient Sumerian Texts dating to at least 3700 BCE (because we don't really know how old the stories are) tells us that the two supreme Annunaki rulers (gods as the Sumerians called them): Enki and Enlil, genetically engineered the first humans at an age unknown to any of us. (Could be hundreds of thousands of years). These accounts describe multiple attempts to engineer a worker-race (referred to as the "black headed ones" - obvious that this refers to the tribes of Africa). The first 6 attempts failed in genetic failures that are described in detail including physical deformaties, asexual failures (without gender), vision problems, etc. After Enlil's failed attempts, she awoke Enki who was in hibernation in his underwater facility and demanded he help her with the engineering. He succeeded and the first human slave race was created. The shocking fact is that we are all descendants of this genetic manipulation of primates to create a more intelligent, but controllable workforce. You can read this account in the Ancient Sumerian texts for yourself:

Annunaki-Creation of Humans (link)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   

KanuTruth

SparrowSings: You've got it! Its not just that we have been tossing around the concept of genetic manipulation over the past 70 years or so, but the Ancient Sumerian Texts dating to at least 3700 BCE (because we don't really know how old the stories are) tells us that the two supreme Annunaki rulers (gods as the Sumerians called them): Enki and Enlil, genetically engineered the first humans at an age unknown to any of us. (Could be hundreds of thousands of years).

No Sumerian texts say anything at all like this.

KanuTruth
These accounts describe multiple attempts to engineer a worker-race (referred to as the "black headed ones" - obvious that this refers to the tribes of Africa). The first 6 attempts failed in genetic failures that are described in detail including physical deformaties, asexual failures (without gender), vision problems, etc.

The "black headed people" were the Akkadians, a semitic culture that conquered Sumer - led by Sargon the Great.

Nothing whatsoever to do with Africa.

The "multiple attempts" your talking about are in a story set in a time when humans had already been created.

The Sumerian creation myth is in the Epic of Atrahasis (link.) Your referenced story comes from the Enuma Elish (link) (it's Babylonian - look up the timeline.)

KanuTruth
You can read this account in the Ancient Sumerian texts for yourself:

Uh, no, you can't because it's not there.
Your link does not lead to any Sumerian text.

Lastly, allow me to point out that, while Enki and Enlil were over the Anunnaki, they were not part of that group of lesser gods.

No list of names of the Anunnaki (Anunna) gods has ever been found, nor have these gods been depicted in any Mesopotamian artwork that has ever been found.

Harte

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I have to read this another time with more careful, but I did like it, a lot!
This is the third night I didn't sleep so my mind can be a little "messed up", but I have to read this tomorrow or so with more attention. I took the liberty (not the US one
) to write some notes on my own about this. Hope you don't mind. (I have to do some research work in the next two/three mounths.)

posted on Mar, 25 2014 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Harte- You sound very sure of your convictions. Visit the Electronic Corpus of Sumerian Literature. There is a link to in on this page: (scroll down about half way, you may have missed it). The page I offered up has direct quotations from the Sumerian texts and describe multiple genetic experiments to create humans. Of course people had already been created at the time of these writings. PEOPLE WROTE THESE ACCOUNTS. The point is they are passing down history that was passed down to them, all the way back to the Annuna (Annunaki). And, if you have enough patience, you can read for yourself the stories about how the Annuna came to Earth and there were many of them (300 in fact)...not just 2. They were divided into lesser and greater orders.

You don't have to take my word for it. Its an Oxford University free resource translated and authored by a team of linguists. This same page on TheAncientAliens.com has direct quotations of these genetic experiments and failures. Search for them yourself by key phrases like "black headed".

TheAncientAliens.com-Creation of Humans

(Don't worry, this is not the TV show's site. Its much better, and free of bad hair styles.)

You can search the literature yourself. These writings are, indeed, from Sumeria. Not because I say so, but because Oxford University researchers say so. Although, you will likely still contest this...

These same teachings were also passed down to the Babylonians. Of course, because they evolved from the Sumerian culture.

Settle in...and start reading them. It took me 8 hours to get through it all, but it IS MIND BLOWING.

Sacharia Sitchin twisted these texts into his own version of the story. He added his own dramatic subtext. These are the REAL DEAL, without hype or manipulation. They don't speak of a Planet X - That was B.S. But what they do speak of will BLOW YOUR MIND! Genetic manipulation, humans as slaves, atomic wars, great flood, ...good times.

posted on Mar, 26 2014 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I've been all over the ECTSL hundreds of times.

I linked you to legitimate translations of two texts - translated by some of the same people that provided translations at ETCSL - for you and others to see.

You linked to a fringe site that posts what it wants you to believe - in order to make money.

The scene you describe is right there in the linked Enuma Elish. The Sumerian Creation myth is in the very first section of the (again, linked) Atrahasis Epic.

Believe whatever lie you want. I've provided sources, you have not.

Harte
edit on 3/26/2014 by Harte because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I was wrong about your source.

Your source is a myth entitled "Enki and Ninmah."

However, I was correct in that the "experiments" you mention occur after the creation of humans.

Link

Line 37:

5 lines fragmentary ……
she placed it on grass and purified the birth.

That refers to the creation of the first 7 pairs of humans. Like I said, you can find the missing part in the Atrahasis Epic I already linked you to.

What follows after the above should make it clear that this has nothing to do with genetic experiments gone wrong, nor has it to do with the creation of Mankind:

52-55. Enki and Ninmaḫ drank beer, their hearts became elated, and then Ninmaḫ said to Enki: "Man's body can be either good or bad and whether I make a fate good or bad depends on my will."

56-61. Enki answered Ninmaḫ: "I will counterbalance whatever fate -- good or bad -- you happen to decide." Ninmaḫ took clay from the top of the abzu in her hand and she fashioned from it first a man who could not bend his outstretched weak hands. Enki looked at the man who cannot bend his outstretched weak hands, and decreed his fate: he appointed him as a servant of the king.

62-65. Second, she fashioned one who turned back (?) the light, a man with constantly opened eyes (?). Enki looked at the who turned back (?) the light, the man with constantly opened eyes (?), and decreed his fate allotting to it the musical arts, making him as the chief …… in the king's presence.

66-68. [Third, she fashioned one with both feet broken, one with paralysed feet. Enki looked at the one with both feet broken, the one with paralysed feet and …… him for the work of …… and the silversmith and …….] [(1 ms. has instead
She fashioned one, a third one, born as an idiot. Enki looked at this one, the one born as an idiot, and decreed his fate: he appointed him as a servant of the king.]

69-71. Fourth, she fashioned one who could not hold back his urine. Enki looked at the one who could not hold back his urine and bathed him in enchanted water and drove out the namtar demon from his body.

72-74. Fifth, she fashioned a woman who could not give birth. Enki looked at the woman who could not give birth, [and decreed her fate: he made (?) her belong to the queen's household.] [(1 ms. has instead
…… as a weaver, fashioned her to belong to the queen's household.]

75-78. Sixth, she fashioned one with neither penis nor vagina on its body. Enki looked at the one with neither penis nor vagina on its body and gave it the name 'Nibru eunuch (?)', and decreed as its fate to stand before the king.

79-82. [Ninmaḫ threw the pinched-off clay from her hand on the ground and a great silence fell][(1 ms. has instead
Enki threw all (?) the clay to the ground and was greatly ……]. The great lord Enki said to Ninmaḫ: "I have decreed the fates of your creatures and given them their daily bread. Come, now I will fashion somebody for you, and you must decree the fate of the newborn one!"

83-91. Enki devised a shape with head, …… and mouth in its middle, and said to Ninmaḫ: "Pour ejaculated semen into a woman's womb, and the woman will give birth to the semen of her womb." Ninmaḫ stood by for the newborn ……. and the woman brought forth …… in the midst ……. In return (?), this was Umul: its head was afflicted, its place of …… was afflicted, its eyes were afflicted, its neck was afflicted. It could hardly breathe, its ribs were shaky, its lungs were afflicted, its heart was afflicted, its bowels were afflicted. With its hand and its lolling head it could not not put bread into its mouth; its spine and head were dislocated. The weak hips and the shaky feet could not carry (?) it on the field -- Enki fashioned it in this way.

92-101. Enki said to Ninmaḫ: "For your creatures I have decreed a fate, I have given them their daily bread. Now, you should decree a fate for my creature, give him his daily bread too." Ninmaḫ looked at Umul and turned to him. She went nearer to Umul asked him questions but he could not speak. She offered him bread to eat but he could not reach out for it. He could not lie on ……, he could not ……. Standing up he could not sit down, could not lie down, he could not …… a house, he could not eat bread. Ninmaḫ answered Enki: "The man you have fashioned is neither alive nor dead. He cannot support himself (?)."

102-110. Enki answered Ninmaḫ: "I decreed a fate for the first man with the weak hands, I gave him bread. I decreed a fate for the man who turned back (?) the light, I gave him bread. I decreed a fate for the man with broken, paralysed feet, I gave him bread. I decreed a fate for the man who could not hold back his urine, I gave him bread. I decreed a fate for the woman who could not give birth, I gave her bread. I decreed the fate for the one with neither penis nor vagina on its body, I gave it bread. My sister, ……."

The above shows that Enki, as the determiner of fate, was showing Ninmah that, no matter what defects a human may have, Enki can designate a useful fate for that person.

Personally, and I believe several academics would agree, the "deformed humans" part of the myth is there to illuminate the causes of birth defects among people as well as to point out that any person, disabled or not, has a fate decreed by Enki and therefore has worth and nobility.

Harte

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Harte,

Thanks for the reply and the conversations. I really do appreciate them, and you time and experience on these topics. The link you provided is the exact same text of the Sumerian texts as the one I offered. Its not different or better. Just the same. And, I do believe the original humanoids created were actually the genetic manipulations of Enki (The supreme Annuna) as he was creating human kind. They were the solution to relieve the lesser Annuna from the toils of working and mining the lands. All this too, is explained in these same texts.

Kanu

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   

KanuTruth
reply to post by Harte

Harte,

Thanks for the reply and the conversations. I really do appreciate them, and you time and experience on these topics.

Thank you.

KanuTruthThe link you provided is the exact same text of the Sumerian texts as the one I offered. Its not different or better. Just the same.

Yes, and the excerpt is pretty much the entire text, save the unreadable parts.

KanuTruthAnd, I do believe the original humanoids created were actually the genetic manipulations of Enki (The supreme Annuna) as he was creating human kind. They were the solution to relieve the lesser Annuna from the toils of working and mining the lands. All this too, is explained in these same texts.

The oldest version of which is the Epic of Atrahasis, which I linked to you.

Please note: no ancient texts describe the Anunna (Anunnaki) as "mining" anything at all.

Look, you can believe whatever you want about human origins, no matter how ridiculous or unevidenced. If you actually believe this about Enki, then you ought to immediately begin praying and sacrificing to him before he wreaks his vengeance on you.

Me, I'll go with evidence, and my own knowledge that ancient (and even modern) cultures invent supernatural explanations for things they don't understand.

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to believe that humans were created by Enki. The myth we are talking about doesn't indicate any genetic experiment regarding the creation of the human race, since it takes place in a setting when humans already had been created - not by Enki, BTW (read the Atrahasis - it's in the first few stanzas.)

However, if it makes you feel good, then by all means continue to believe what you want. Just realize that you have no reason to. IOW, it's your own faith.

Harte
edit on 3/29/2014 by Harte because: of the wonderful things he does!

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Gorman91
reply to post by PerfectPerception

Dna, like any species', is a code. That doesn't make it designed. Fractals prove that a simple code can quickly program itself.

In addition, these aliens all look humanoid. Please refer to rule 1: things made in the image of man... are made by man.

The simple fact is that you are displaying typical ignorance of a creationist/alien interventionist, blah blah blah whatever. I'm all for God. But there is no proof that any creation event took place. All of human evolution is accounted for. There are no missing links. We see no interjection of DNA. We see no sudden miraculous intervention. No sudden mutation. Nothing. It's quite simply normal.

Pictures of caves can be anything from a beetle, to a ghost, to an astronaut, to a time traveler, to a sudden slipstream of spacetime to create the appearance of a life form. Simply put, it's not proof. It's not even evidence. It could be anything. In fact, like I said. If it's made in the image of man, it's made by man. Aliens are not going to look like us. please crawl out of that archaic view of evolution and life that has all but been deduced as fantasy.

There is no such thing as junk DNA. It is viral immunity more than anything. In addition, we see the same dna in other species, and less and less of it the further you go back. This is because those species have different immunities.

Taking drugs doesn't mean your an alien. It means you hay-wired your own mental projector. It's not recommended.

Your DNA that makes you human, and different from the animals, is a couple of genes that change your mind to be more efficient and exponential in thought.

Nothing you presented here shows any tiny bit of evidence of any sort of alien action. In fact, it doesn't even hint at any sort of intervention. It's guess work.

You show aliens in humanoid form with humanoid thoughts and desires. Nothing short of fantasy when projected upon scientific fact. Instead, in real science, we see a multitude of forms with intelligence. Anything from the Crow to the whale. Both, some would argue, are more intelligent than an ape. Form follows function in nature. We evolved because we are this way. Something somewhere else would not evolve into something like us because they are not us.

Extremely rare example of truth telling. Said better than I can. Absolutely correct and demands study.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSparrowSings
What if it was not so much a "creation" as a genetic manipulation. Primitive man evolved naturally to a certain stage before being altered by alien species. After all, the myths of the past tell us that "gods" (or angels,elohim, whatever you want to call them from whatever myth you are reading) mixed with earth women. The Sumerians story seems to lean towards a dna mix.

So, in this case, no one had to have created our "creators". They could have evolved naturally, learned interstellar travel (and genetic manipulation, which as we know is already being done by scientists all over the current world) and come here, boosted humanity, gave us some basic tools to work with, gone home... and then be sorely mistaken by the humans that they left behind as something to be worshiped. ( I would assume that early man really enjoyed the company of these bringers of "life" and where sad to see them go.)

THIS is the platform of my belief as well.. I find it truly amazing that this exact subject is still in the shadows and not in the forefront of modern-day sciences.. There's defifinetly something to be said for the development of man over time, but I don't agree with the arguments and documentation that humans got to where we are today by natural evolution.. There's no way, especially in the past 500 years, something happened, as in something boosted our thinking capacity on a very large scale, in a very short period of time. We didn't spend the first few million years or so as cavemen to all of a sudden have the ability to go to the moon or split the atom, uh uh, I don't buy it.. Even if your to say the past 200 years, think about that for a second, that's a very short period of time in comparison to the existence of mankind as we know.. And how different is man now compared to say even 200 years ago ??

@ TheSparrowSings:

" I would assume that early man really enjoyed the company of these bringers of "life" and where sad to see them go"

Possibly, I mean that definetly is one way to look at it, but what if the circumstances weren't quite so nice ?? & what if the "entity's" of the time whisked away groups of hundreds or even thousands of female home-sapiens at a time, performed their genetic "interventions" & then returned them to produce a more advanced race as time went on ?? In the meantime, the male homo-sapiens could've possibly built and offered "gifts" for the so-called gods in return for their women.. I suppose there could be many different ways to look at how "intervention" really went down, and maybe one day current/future man will figure it all out. But for now, one thing is clear, in the early stages of man they were pretty simple and non-advanced, anything could've shown up, and if it wasn't from this world as they knew it, I'm pretty sure they didn't know their intentions. Sad to see them go ? Well again, it all depends what and how it happened. It might have been something along the lines of another civilization was on it's way out, found another young planet (Earth) & intervened to continue their legacy in a very subtle manner that's taken quite awhile to develop, and if that's the case (just my own belief btw) then it makes me wonder exactly how advanced that race was.

My final take is I definetly believe there were probably many periods of time where intervention took place, and in each case even more advancement of mankind went into effect. And it hasn't ended by any means. As we continue to make these advancements through the history of mankind we've got to learn to be flexible and understanding for the bigger picture, whatever that may be. We're still extremely young as a civilization (the relative new kids on the block), the only difference between the early stages and now is our ability to think outside of the box. There are so many different possibilities due to thought that our early ancestors would've NEVER thought of them, but at the same time we still don't know how much further we have to go. How much gray-matter do we use ?? and how much is still left unknown ?? Trust, while we've made huge advancements, at the same time we've only gone to the moon. I have a feeling that we're just scratching the surface of how advanced we're going to ultimately be one day.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ok guys. Take it easy on me, as I'm in waaay over my head here.

Are you familiar with Lloyd Pye's work, and what are your opinions of it? I've read a lot of his articles and watched a few of his presentations more than once. He seems to make a ton of sense, and doesn't seem to be in it just to sell books and lecture tickets. Does he have me snowed?

The DNA evidence he presents is quite compelling. If what he says is factual, that evidence screams intervention.

edit on 19-7-2016 by bbarkow because: add some stuff

edit on 19-7-2016 by bbarkow because: >>>> What's the protocol for posting to an old thread? I just noticed this is a little past its due date.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
Ok guys. Take it easy on me, as I'm in waaay over my head here.

Are you familiar with Lloyd Pye's work, and what are your opinions of it? I've read a lot of his articles and watched a few of his presentations more than once. He seems to make a ton of sense, and doesn't seem to be in it just to sell books and lecture tickets. Does he have me snowed?

The DNA evidence he presents is quite compelling. If what he says is factual, that evidence screams intervention.

Pye, now dead, was a charlatan that kept stringing his followers along by promising results in the next DNA test if they would only donate more money to him.

Harte

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Harte

Pye, now dead, was a charlatan that kept stringing his followers along by promising results in the next DNA test if they would only donate more money to him. Harte

Again, over my head. But can you point me to some solid material so I can compare - for example how human DNA fits (or not) with what science calls pre-humans? I honestly want to delve more deeply into this.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Pye, now dead, was a charlatan that kept stringing his followers along by promising results in the next DNA test if they would only donate more money to him. Harte

Again, over my head. But can you point me to some solid material so I can compare - for example how human DNA fits (or not) with what science calls pre-humans? I honestly want to delve more deeply into this.

We don't have any prehuman DNA to look at.
To be human is to be a member of the genus Homo. That genus goes back to Homo Habilis, which is up to 3 million years ago.
You'd have to go earlier than that to get prehuman DNA, and DNA isn't all that stable over millions of years.

Harte

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Can you point me toward some material? I can do the legwork, but if you have something off the top of your head I'd appreciate it.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Can you point me toward some material? I can do the legwork, but if you have something off the top of your head I'd appreciate it.

Regarding one of Pye's claims, here's some info from Bad Archaeology.

That website is a good place to start from. The author is an archaeologist. He does his job well enough to be frequently attacked by fringe proponents (that have no actual knowledge of the past.)

Harte

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PerfectPerception

wow.. thanks for the post man! really put together nicely. I mean, yeah all these theories are credible and, quiet frankly, they might be what actually happened, we will never know. One of my beliefs is that a long time ago, when they built the pyramids, we were not alone. This might be a popular story you have already heard but a lot of people also believe that advanced technology was used for the building of pyramids.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join