It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Origins of our DNA and the Creation of Man (a must read!!!)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
New findings of DNA (as well as amino acids) recently found on meteorites we are definitely getting ever closer to conclusive proof of not only OUR possible origins but the possibility of life off Terra firma.

Incredible discovery if it pans out under further scrutiny :Building Blocks of DNA Found in Meteorites from Space
[credit goes to CeeRZ for]

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by PerfectPerception

"God" is responsible for the spiritual entities within our bodies, and more likely, aliens are the most likely candidates for the geniuses behind the amazing nanotech DNA which designs our life form physical bodies; there is no argument required.

There are many predominant planets whose entire intelligent life forms are spiritual entities who have no physical DNA required to house such a spirit being. Our physical world is an anomaly, by virtue of the sheer numbers of many such non-corporeal worlds, by comparison.

Bingo!

He's got it! And you got it my friend!

There are dark matter aliens and that's why we don't see them. They are immune to EM force, S. Nuclear Force, W. Nuclear Force as postulated by Witten's "M-Theory." (see close vs open ended strings in String Theory)

These clever suckers are responsible for creating 3D vibrational beings like human beings. I think worlds like ours are rare. Most conscious experiences are acted out on much higher levels. The "aliens" have limits because the very concept of physicality and "bodies" has limitations for obvious reasons. In order to go beyond that, you need to ditch the body and go to a realm of pure thought (consciousness). In other words, our creators get their orders from higher up the chain. However, WE are as much a part of this great chain of being as they are! That's what they want us to fundamentally understand.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

"There are many predominant planets whose entire intelligent life forms are spiritual entities who have no physical DNA required to house such a spirit being."

there are? Can those be named, please, along with an explanation of how we've determined this?

when i see sentences like this, i discount the research entirely, im sorry.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

link   

link   

link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I noticed a very interesting article in our local (Arizona) newspaper/online paper this morning about humans being bred with "other species" take a look.

The human family tree just got another -- mysterious -- branch, an African "sister species" to the heavy-browed Neanderthals who once roamed Europe.

While no fossilized bones have been found from these enigmatic people, they did leave a calling card in present-day Africans: snippets of foreign DNA.

There's only way one that genetic material could have made it into modern human populations.

"Geneticists like euphemisms, but we're talking about sex," said Joshua Akey of the University of Washington in Seattle, whose lab identified the foreign DNA in three groups of modern Africans.

These genetic leftovers do not resemble DNA from any modern-day humans. The foreign DNA also does not resemble Neanderthal DNA, which shows up in the DNA of some modern-day Europeans, Akey said. That means the newly identified DNA came from an unknown group.

"We're calling this a Neanderthal sibling species in Africa," Akey said. He added that the interbreeding likely occurred 20,000 to 50,000 years ago, long after some modern humans had walked out of Africa to colonize Asia and Europe, and around the same time Neanderthals were waning in Europe.

Akey said that present-day Europeans show no evidence of the foreign DNA, meaning the mystery people were likely confined to Africa.

www.azcentral.com... /20120726dna-links-humans-mystery-species.html

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This was in my inbox today:

www.ufodigest.com...

They ended the article with someone theorizing that an alien race in peril sent out DNA code to preserve life and it just "took" here.

However, its not like that, and we're watched over constantly through ever aspect of our lives, so as to foster growth, wherever possible, unless we're really stubbornly choosing wrong thoughts and actions.

So another way of looking at this, is DNA is like a computer language because we're in a simulated reality, a matrix of sorts, and there is some scientific evidence that suggests this:

news.discovery.com...
Are We Living in a Hologram?

en.wikipedia.org...
Digital physics

www.dailygalaxy.com...
"Is the Cosmos a Vast Computer Simulation?" New Theory May Offer Clues

It's quite possible this is a giant reform school.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
www.bottomlayer.com...

Now this article makes sense of everything.

The double slit experiment.

The Observer in Physics Double Slit Experiment and Example in Nature

To their surprise, particles really were waves, everything is a wave of potential. And then upon observing anything, monitoring, the wave collapses into a particle and behaves a something that is tangible an can be observed and even classified with properties.

However, here is a very real explanation, and its DIGITAL.

Imagine we're interfacing from a Host Universe, our Real Home, and everything is a type of Digital like the World Wide web. All information is stored, ie, pictures, information, as wave function.

The pictures only come up, when you open the web page, and bring it forth, otherwise its just stored information. And so is our tangible world.

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

You probably never thought those glyphs of "snake" and "ant people" could have been masks that were very common to wear, or helmets?? Naaaaa.....Aliens!!

You quote a "professional" who was under the influence of '___' and BELIEVE HIM!!!! If someone is taking blood pressure medication today, NOOOO they are medicated.....Couldn't be true!!!

I love the depth you get into, although most of this is PURELY speculation.....But I guess if it looks like aliens, and smells like aliens, then it must be.......ALIENS!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Trouble is if you take the 'aliens created us' track you just push the issue out further...
...because you have to then ask 'who created them'...
...and you end up going down a path to the same answer...
...that originally some intelligence must have set it all in motion.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I talk to extra-terrestrials!

www.jamesmacleod.org

They claim they did it by first creating mother cells, which were later divided into two, which then created a father cell. So according to aliens we come originally from a women, not a man.

A reason they often give to those that speak to them is that they intended on creating a virus or often they claim they created us for entertainment purpose.

I am still researching creation, I have proven that we are not in a matrix, so God (extra-terrestrials) did not create the universe. I find it very hard to find a way of proving genome creation on earth.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 10:56 AM
link   

The idea of alien creation is a redundant notion since even God could be classified as an alien. The question is alien to what? Alien to this earth? God in theory OWNS the universe so how could he be an alien.

The mystics tell us that “creation” is an illusion since reality exists in steps of levels of being, or rays of reflection: such as a higher realm will determine existence in a lower realm, so our existence is determined by an unseen higher reality---not alien intervention as any independent fact. If “aliens” created us then they were doing that on instruction of a higher reality.

posted on Mar, 1 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

i know but what i find more harder to obtain and more interesting is on those bad Nordics.

Nordics that fly around in one of their star ships from a hostile planet who are human
or even ones that ain't hostile but ain't friendly either. and their experiment on us, they don't just have human
bodies but they actually look human too, no different to what is on earth at the moment.

Pleiadians are apparently good... timers are unknown nordics to the earth, only got to know them cause of meier. (they mutual i think) any total hostile ones.

weird as it sounds i heard of a planet where there is these destructive nordics who are jealous of our computers who want to kill us and women rule the planet not men. they very beautiful however they have barbarian traits. the women might look like beautiful women but they act and have the traits of earth men. for example they rape men on their planet and hit them, sometimes other women too..

anyone know what this planet is ??

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join